Is it true that short people are more muscular?

Is it true that short people are more muscular?

best bodybuilders are 5'8''

Yes

>be me
>5'6"
>been working out for a year
>progress is EXPLOSIVE
>5'10"+ friends ask if I'm on gear or something

feels good desu, but also bad because
>still 5'6"

They look more muscular, technically they aren't

you're right

this. they have shorter bodies and appendiges so their muscle looks bigger because less length

>t. lanklets

Never have I seen someone COPE as hard as this, lol... In relationships, the male is shorter than the female in only 1 of about 800, good luck with that, copelet

Short people have much much easier to get huge than taller people, i don't know why but i have seen many cases of it. Skinnyfat 5'7 dudes come into the gym then 6 months later they're already jacked as hell

>Short people
>get huge

It's easier for them to look more muscular because shorter muscle bellies are easier to fill.

???i am a manlet. i look yuge

Speak up little guy, can't hear you up here :^)

yes, short people are short because they higher test levels, making their growth plates ossify much sooner.

Don't know about that but being shorter mean you can build on mass easier and some lifts are easier too

when will they learn

>Tfw was shorter and made less money.
Huh, guess I shouldn't have been self destructive like I usually am.

Shorter limbs means it's easier to get more voluminous muscles. With longer limbs the muscle is spread out over the bone

her boob is the size of her head lmao

Manlet master race!

except arnold

iktf.

>thinking how your body looks under your shirt matters when someone else looks like a bigger man
oh manlets, you never learn do you?

u said boob lmao

Height.
Frame.
Face.

Its all that matters. If you are Tall, have wide shoulders and relatively sharp features with a strong jaw, you are set.

Take those 3 edicts and even a little bit of lifting and you fight women off with a stick.

Its that simple Manlets. Read the first rule.

>tfw 5'10
>tfw will never be 6'5 220 lb titan