Veeky Forums chill thread, get it off your chest

sup lads, just type what you wanna type and let's discuss it

College sucks but I still go because degree = job

>College degree = job
LOLOL

chilling after lifting & dinner, will be having some oatmeal some hours before bed and I would like to know where I can watch online the power rangers series for nostalgia purposes

I remember watching Time Force and one episode stuck to me where the green asian ranger is drinking raw eggs and doing pull ups and stuff
reminds me how little things like this got me into lifting later in my life

sounds chill bro

Found a great girl with similar goals to mine. Fell for her hard and she feels the same. Had to turn her away because I'm way too fucked up to pull her into my life. Maybe if I can fix every problem I had.

I'm going to get circumcised in October because of phimosis. I always had A+ hygiene and was careful. I'm feeling like shit.

Have you exhausted other options?

I had it pretty bad. Fixed it by pulling it back every time jerked it. After a month or so it was stretched enough to work normally.

I like a girl who is 6 years younger than me (I'm 23) FML

Yeah, I tried to see a dermatologist 2 years ago and got put on a waiting list. Tried all kinds of creams (hydrocortisone) and skin stretching. It's now worse than ever and I had to go see a private urologist just to get a diagnostic. He told me it was the only thing to do.

I stretched it a lot, but it split the skin every single time, ending in shitloads of scar tissue.

Lol same, I'm 21 and she's 16. Feels fucking weird dude wtf do we do?

I like a boy (a neighbour) who is 7 years younger than me. he lives downstairs from me and his eyes are just out of this world. He is really shy but I know from his roommate he likes me too. I feel like 7 years is too just too much. I'm 31 btw.

Move to a state where 16 is the age of consent

someone posted a webm of an obese chick that couldnt even do one sit-up without cheating..

im 150 pounds and have been working out for five years and i cant do sit-ups either because i have a back disease that stiffens my spine making most ab-exercises impossible

It is already legal here, it's still fucking weird

I have Hodgkins lymphoma. Lymphomas were found on my cervical node (back left of neck) and in my right forearm.
I'm beginning treatment in a few weeks. Gonna have to take a leave of absence from my shitty office gig and stay with family for a bit since I'm really far from home and I don't want to do chemo alone.
Gonna lose a lot of gains. I just hit 230lbs for 5 on bench.

Fuck dude that's tough
How did you find out?

Faggit

Best of luck

My best friend had the same thing and is cancer free 5 yrs later

shit I do sound like one, don't I
ok, never mind me.

About a month ago I noticed a lump under the skin of my forearm, near the elbow. Didn't think much of it, figured it was a cyst or bursitis since it didn't hurt and wasn't growing.
Then a coupke weeks ago in the shower I felt a lump on the back/side of my neck.
Freaked out a bit. Called and scheduled a doctors appointment. They ran some blood tests and saw abnormalities in my white blood cell count, sent me in for an xray, then did needle biopsies on the nodes.
Since we caught it early my odds are really good. But it's going to be expensive as fuck and chemo is pretty rough from what I've heard.

How big was the cyst? I have a small red cyst looking thing near my elbow that's been there for years.

I'd say about the size of a pea. It wasn't discolored and basically just looked like something pushing up under the skin causing a little hill.

Yeah mine is reddish but never hurts. I've never thought much about it. It's been there for years but maybe I should go get it checked out.

When I was 15 I was a swim coach at a summer camp.

I had an extremely vivid dream one night of having sex with this androgynous 10-year-old who was beautiful in this very unconventional Wong-Faye way.

The dream ended after I finished and I realized she wasn't smiling or happy or anything. This unstoppable wave of panic washed over me as I realized what I'd done, and I woke up.
Probably the worst nightmare I've ever had.

At university. Haven't really made any real friends, roommates chill but we don't hang out really. Week 4 already and still trying to sort out what the he'll I'm even doing here. At least one qt in all my classes, never talk to them. It's gonna be a fun semester m8s.

On a positive note, I started lifting again today. It's been almost 2 years (16 year old me was cool as fuck) and now I'm trying to rebuild what I once had. Wish me luck, it's going to be a challenge.

i hate metal concerts because standing still for an hour hurts my back, especially after doings deads in the morning. why do so many people go to concerts but then don't move at all? are they all really that interested in the guitar players' effect pedals or shredding technique?

>tfw just moved to los angeles from Australia

i grew up in this tiny country town lads and now i'm in this huge crazy city with my gf. her housemates are all kind of weird and i don't really know how to talk to them. also most of the day i'm just sitting around twiddling my thumbs because when she goes to work i don't really know what to do and i don't have any work yet.

the loneliness of moving to a new city when you only know one person is not too great lads.

and i went to the gym yesterday and i've never seen so many roided up faggots in one place. i was laughing at all of them lol

pro tip bro, you need to make friends in the first week of each semester or you won't really have any other chances.

it'll be fine though, just get through this semester and then remember this for the next one. i spent my whole first year at uni pretty alone but i got through it alright.

my gf is 7 years older than me, unless you are a fag then it's fine

if you are a fag please remove yourself from gene pool

Nothing wong with that

>be me
>dont even realise you are meant to be able to pull your foreskin back until i'm like 16
>start stretching it in shower every day
>after about 3 months i have full retraction

man having to clean my dick through that was gross as fuck but i'm so glad i didn't get circumcised. my brother had it too and he had to get the snip

I'm so sick of thia fucking HPV / genital warts shit. Froze them. Burned them. Liquified them. Nothing. They keep coming back.

I'd like to get over my current oneitis so I can stop caring about her poor decisions.
I think the girls in my graduate cohort may be setting up a secret study group which causes me to be upset over their exclusion but hopefully I'm overthinking things.
I want to meet a girl and experience a relationship.
I wish I were affluent so I can have the surgery done that I need.
I'd like to have weed.
Hope I don't flunk out of grad school.

stop fucking with infected sluts maybe? mine went away for good after the second laser session.

user, you should really reconsider. What you're doing is very noble, but you only get this chance once. Maybe she's the one, maybe she's not, but there's no sense in denying the both of you happiness. Explain to her what's wrong, why you're apprehensive, and leave it up to her. Godspeed.

>smoking weed
>worrying about girls
sort yourself out first

Forgot to mention that the girl I dreamt I had sex with was one of my students. Feel scared about that memory to this day.

Dreams aren't something you should ever worry about.

Motherfucker you don't "lose" gains. Your body has tasted its own strength and it won't soon forget. What, you thought it was only temporary, fleeting? Bullshit. Picking iron up and putting it down changes us man. Permanently.
When you get back you are gonna have the sickest noob gains dude you don't even know.

girl ive been talking to liked and tagged her friends with the comment "i think we can all relate" in a mulan meme post on fb that says
>when the only reason you flirted with him was because you were bored and now he thinks you like him
>i didnt mean for this go that far

am i thinking too much

Are you texting her? If so just stop and see if she texts you, easy

>fb
so fucking gay

Finally got a girlfriend, she likes cuddling and texts me limmericks everyday.

I'm currently hopeful that the future is bright.

yeah we've been texting but how do i know she isnt just texting back to respond to the previous text i sent her out of courtesy

this

You pretty much never know what someone's thinking or what they'll do for sure.
Your options are either continue as if she is like you hope she is, and maybe get embarrassed, or give up and definitely get nowhere.

Every women I've met i honestly just considered a throw away fuck toy

That's the point. Don't text first and see if she does

A rumor started at the gym that I am there every day, so the boss came over to say that I can rest every once in a while, I told him I have to come and that this is the rest. He nodded and went away.

I'm still so fucking mad about what happened between me and my ex
>She broke up with me over snapchat while high
>Friend tells me later that she was cheating on me with a close friend
>Another friend told me that my gf once told her "It's like I'm dating two people at once"
>Been about a month and half since I got dumped
>Still think about it every single day
>It pushes me at the gym, get angry and emotional which makes me lift hard
>Can't sleep at nights because I think about it so much
>Get really angry when I jerk off because I start thinking about me and her having sex, start having a half breakdown while doing it, saying fuck you and grinning my teeth really hard
>Had a straight up mental breakdown after the gym the other day, got in the car after work out, started crying and screaming and hitting my passenger seat
I don't know what's happening to me, I've been cheated on before but the anger didn't last this long. I know she doesn't deserve my care, I know she was a piece of shit, but I can't move past it, I have some mental block or something

wait for her to send a text and just stop responding dude... not difficult

Get yourself to a club with your bros and fuck a clubsloot, that helps me forget about past relationships

I sorta had something with this one girl, but that also blew up in my face
I don't have the best experiences with girls I've come to realize

does me and her having a date friday night count as a factor in this entire thing

It's a pretty tricky situation though. I'm a senior at uni and she's a sophomore. I'll probably be leaving next year for med school (hopefully).

>Best bro just broke up with his long-term gf >They were on their way out, but I can tell that he was pretty sad
>Literally days after they broke up, he starts talking to this girl on tinder that ghosted me a few weeks ago
>I'm kind of bitter, but w/e
>things start to get more serious between them
>I half-jokingly ask him if he thinks its the best idea to start something so soon after his last breakup
>"yeah I mean we like each other so it should be fine"
>My frustration builds
What sucks is that I feel like what he's doing should be a mistake, but it seems to be genuinely working out. I can't knock him for being happy, but I hate how jelly I am about a) how easy this seems to be for him and b) how the girl chose him over me
>tfw he also stopped going to the gym with me to spend more time with her

My girlfriend feels pregnant. I'm 20 and she's 19 :(

Abortion, don't let it happen.

Yeah, it's a lame situation you're in. If I were you I'd just wish them the best in their relationship and try my luck at Tinder or whatever you use. Usually a new relationship will get me out of a slump.

Got a test tomorrow that I have no idea if I'm ready for, most likely not. But like the worst part is I don't even care enough to study for it right now. I wanted to start studying for it last week but was so busy I didn't get a chance. Wierd feels knowing I could possibly and likely fail the exam.

Feeling bad brehs. Not sure what to value in my life and feeling like a loser.

Graduating uni soon as a B-average student. Profs telling me I'll have to work harder than others to get to the same place because of my grades. Feelin breddy bad rn, but I know I can make it.

>Recently start dating girl
>After a week we smash
>She says she doesn't want a relationship
>Fine with me, never expected much out of it
>See her snap story, she's with this fucker I hate in a hot tub somewhere
>Rage

Why the fuck am I like this? How can I learn how to not care?

Grow up.

dont be mad at your bro bc you are too much of a fag to seal the deal

You're probably jealous of the girl actually fag

thats why you gotta smash other girls before she has a chance to

Same here bro, actually me her at the gym. 4 months in and things are great. Cheers!

Before anyone asks:

>She approached me
>Talked a bit
>I asked her if she wanted to grab food after the gym
>Got number
>?????
>Profit

That doesn't count for shit unless you're trying to be a teacher. Cs get degrees, 99% of employers only want to that slip of paper

I'm horrible at approaching women, the only reason I started with her is because her roommate set us up

I can't man. Thats my kid.

go for walks, it will help. Also people watching is funny as hell.

So either give long distance a shot, or break up on good terms when it comes to that. I'm just saying, man, you don't want to spend the rest of your life asking "What if?" Life is too goddamn short. Be happy.

Your loss.

What does that body look like?

I found a stupid looking expensive as fuck elliptical bike that I really want, but I'm sure as soon as I get it that feeling will pass. So I'm just not going to do it.

Perhaps I just wasn't made to go fast.

Just moved into my apartment for grad school, and the girls around me are all out of my league. Like, they're all tall, thin, blonde girls who could pass for models. I already feel discouraged about my chances of getting a qt gf, because these girls could have any dude they want.

Fuck me, Veeky Forums. I just want a cute girl to hold on a cold day :(

days go by nothing brings me joy. thinking of breaking up with gf. feel lost and like I need to change things

we're all gunna make it bro...

does watching anime lower my T?
how to deal with asymmetric body strength? (do i take it easier on the stronger side?)
elbows in or out to the side?
how deep to cut? < daily calories a day for a month?
good luck cuz this is uncharted science.

no joke, try hucking a lugi on your dick and leave it overnight. your saliva is a probiotic and you may have inadvertently cleaned your dick too much and allowed room for harmfuyl bacteria to move in as opposed to beneficial bacteria.

have her say on camera that she's 18 to you i reme

There was a qt mirin hard on campus today and when she approached me I pretended not to see her and autistically ran away. Why oh WHY must I spaghetti so hard...
>tfw not the first girl to approach me
>also not the first time I spaghettied away

i remember when i was 13 it actually hurt to get an erection because my skin felt so tight cuz of my growing dong. just keep stretching that shit. go watch a movie in your room and always stretch while you're doing nothing.

>mfw tired as fuck from job, learning

Trying to keep the lifts up but my gym sessions leave much to be desired.

go before work. make them priority

give me back my necklace

I'd have to go at 4:00 in the morning. Hopefully an interview I have next week will get me out of this hell in a few days.

What the fuck is wrong with your body. You look like a fucking kite.

> tfw can only go to the gym twice a week so my third workout is just improvised with dumbbells
> tfw when working towards getting a gf and I think I'm close

Wtf is up with your chest and nipples.

go to bed at 10, wake up at 4, hit the gym, find some time to nap for an hour in the day. it's what i do.
i already returned it back to walmart cuz the thin chain broke. i have one with a longer thicker chain now but it always gets in the fucking way and digs into my skin while benching.

>wearing a flower dress shirt
no amount of lifting is going to cure your faggotry

actually laughed
what do you mean? I have wide shoulders and kinda narrow waist it seems

I was flexing a bit my right boob, also gyno.

>walmart

get some real gold m8

he isn't stretching the tendon that divides the top and bottom chest muscle. also, a very low subcutaneous body fat, also not enough inclined bench.

check fmovies.se

whoops meant to reply to

went to an interview and got accepted, but i dont want to work there. wat do?

w-wait you're supposed to be able to do this even if you've never had sex?