How do you deal with people about normie foods like bacon and Chipotle...

How do you deal with people about normie foods like bacon and Chipotle? I don't eat them ever because all they are fat and salt bombs, but whenever anyone offers or asks me about it, I always tell them I'm allergic or don't like it

Bump curious

how's that autism working out for you, mate?

I say "no thanks".
You fucking retard.

>implying there is anything wrong with fat or salt

>he fell for the good news about your bad habits

I eat 1.5 double cheeseburgers every Saturday.

It’s stupid, but I allow myself to have it as long as I stay in my calorie limit for the day and don’t let more garbage spread to the rest of the week.

Other than that, even if you eat out most places (in the uk) have salads and list calories. Sometimes you can even find nutritional info on MFP.

eat them min. once a month is not as bad faggot

I used to try to come up with elaborate reasons as to why I didn't want to eat something and it would work. Now I just say, "no thanks", and it works just as well.

What the fuck is the point of eating a strict diet and exercising regularly if you can't endulge once in a while in a social setting? You think I sit around and drink beer all day? I don't. You think I turn down a beer if I'm at my friends house? I don't. You think I avoid going to places I know won't have baked chicken breast, steamed broccoli, sautéed spinach, and baked sweet potato when my friends invite me out? I don't. There is literally no point to living if you turn down opportunities to spend time with friends because of your strict health regiment.

Do you know how many people on this board would happily die after living 3 months of your life? Having friends who invite them out and offer them stuff? Who want to spend time with them? I'm not one of them, I have a great social life, but that doesn't change the fact that so many people on Veeky Forums would happily delete their 2D waifu folder for even 2 hours with someone who would offer them a slice of fucking bacon. Jesus Christ man, enjoy your fucking life, and be thankful you have one that actually has the potential to be enjoyable!

Complaining about the things your friends offer you on a site full of people who are even lucky to have someone in their life they can call an acquaintance...

That doesn't work

Why the fuck would you eat something because it tastes good? Food is only fuel, and if its crappy, then your body is using crap

No, there's literally nothing wrong with fat or salt.

You will literally die without enough, and it's basically impossible to have too much. Every in depth study on the matter has shown this to be the reality. Avoid processed vegetable fats like margarine though.

I know a chick that got salmonella from our local Chipotle and was hospitalized for a while, that's my response to whenever someone says they want it. For bacon I just say no thanks because I know how to use my big boy words.

What do you do with the other half of the burger?

>I don't eat them ever because all they are fat and salt bombs
Fat and salt aren't bad. You're literally autistic and probably that guy no one likes to invite anywhere.

>That doesn't work
So they force it down your throat after you say no?
nice dude

Chipotle gives me fucking terrible heart burn everytime I eat it, IDK why. I can eat burgers, hot dogs, pizza, any other junk food without any problem though.

Bacon is healthful and Chipotle is a fucking chain where you can eat whatever you want.

chipotle is fine, just get lettuce instead of rice, get chicken, and skip the cheese/sour cream

hell, the portions are so big you can probably get two meals out of it

relax

Chipotle is pretty good because you can adjust what's in it to fit bulking/cutting and keep the macros decent. Even better, the E. Coli will give you the shits so you'll have a miniature cut.

Why the fuck would you lift weights to look good? The body is just a vessel for the mind, and if it's too heavy, then your knees weak mom's spaghetti.

Part of getting swole is to leave humanity behind.

>fake news

I save it for the next Saturday