How much sex do you Veeky Forumsizens at college get? Did getting Veeky Forums help?

how much sex do you Veeky Forumsizens at college get? Did getting Veeky Forums help?

Like with people?

Sure if that's what you're into

Join a frat
Free pussy literally

Everyday. Living the chad life. Feels fucking great.

>y-yeah me too

>how much sex do you Veeky Forumsizens at college get?
4 years at uni, spent first with my gf from before and 3 single. Havent had sex once, havent even met one girl who is single yet at school

>Did getting Veeky Forums help?
Didnt do much really, see above for why

Jesus

First year (sorta).

>how much sex
None. Personally I think I'm fairly good looking, but with my track record there must be something fucky going on between my perception and reality. That and I don't go to parties.

>did getting Veeky Forums help
lmao

>dated a girl for a year and didn't have sex
What the fuck is wrong with you??

>shredded as fuck

but

>5'6"
>black

so i get 0 pwossi

i got 1 sex after lifting for a summer

how to never score in college
>don't join a frat
>don't go to parties
>all classes you take are mostly male
>go to class, go to gym, come home, go to bed alone, rinse repeat without deviation or 2-6 years
>don't talk to strangers

11 women before college. By the time I made it to college at age 25 I was faithful to the same girl i'd been with since I was 20 and all the girls in my classes were too young and dumb to even hang out with.

Used to have sex like 4 times a week when I started college, didn't lift at the time.
After getting Veeky Forums I have sex like twice a week? Not that its made it harder, I just spend less of my free time with my FWBs. Sex gets a bit less entertaining after you have a lot of it for a while, idk

Im a mech e major at a commuter campus so i get exactly no college sex. I do occasionally get laid but not by college girls.

When I was in university I had two girls on the go, plus a side piece FWB for "study hall".

How can I fit in at a party without drinking? Alcoholism used to run in the family so I want to stay away from it but still want to go to parties and possibly score. Anyone have any tips or experiences?

>grab red solo cup
>put water in it

>want to be sober at party
>want to score with drunk girls
That's kinda rapey user. Just smoke weed then.

Third year shredded college cunt here. Not only am I still a kissless virgin, but I literally have zero friends or acquaintances, it's literally just go to gym, study, shitpost and sleep on repeat.
But hey atleast I probably have the most well defined serratus on campus h-heh

I have had sex at least once every two weeks, mostly once a week since like sophomore year]

I've just had FWB that have lasted for 3-4 months each, usually they end because I start seeing a new girl and like the new one more.

The best way to meet girls is at like concerts. Get buzzed, dance like an idiot (so that you aren't just that creepy guy trying to dance with girls) and then do the whole grinding dance thing and ask for their number

it's effective and easy because you don't have to talk to them until you're already dancing together

You can't, as somebody who also doesn't drink in college there's nothing to do at parties.

You either take care of drunk people or you just don't go.

Also trying to score is lame, better yourself

post pic of physique

broke: trying to score

woke: bettering yourself

bespoke: bettering yourself so that you can score

>and then do the whole grinding dance thing
What? I just start grinding onto random girls?

if they're sorta dancing you kinda move closer to them and maybe reach out and touch their back as you're dancing. It'll happen, trust me. Sounds insane but I've done it a lot.

The key is you have to have been dancing and genuinely having a lot of fun on your own beforehand or it's just fucking creepy.

Had gf last two years, sex every day or twice a day. Would recommend

>tfw got dumped after grad.

It still hurts ;_;

I don't know man, sounds kinda weird and intrusive.
And who the fuck "grinds" at concerts?
What kind of concert were you going to?

You pay for the pussy and the friends bro

>I don't go to parties
Go to parties.

0 sex at all

Bring honest op if you're fit and have some semblance of people skills then you shouldn't have an issue fucking almost anyone you want as long as you apply the right amount of time. I went from two bodies in high school to like 40 in college. Most of that between freshman and sophomore year.

Danceable concerts. Rap, Starfucker, EDM stuff like that

Are you saying you've seriously be ever seen people dance together at a concert?

I've seen people dance at concerts ofcourse, but certainly not grinding, especially a total random stranger starting to grind with another girl out of nowhere.
You must be a complete turbochad in terms of looks if girls let you do that

you just fucking become the life of the dance floor. girls come t you

Drugs recommended

Need sauce

>betamales desperately groveling for some HPV ridden whore to allow them to put their peepee inside of her

Yeah easier said than done m8. Last year me and a buddy would go party hunting on campus and in the surrounding appartments when all else failed and it was like a 30/70 split on finding a happening party and finding nothing. We tried everything, we would get let in to all of the residences, fucking straight up crack open beers in rooms with complete randoms. All of that was a good time, but the chance of finding a good spot that also had a decent amount of approachable women was slim to none.

At my uni you are either a townie with connections or somebody who lives on and around campus if you want in on parties. Otherwise you got to hit up bars which will let chicks in free and charge you 6$ for a fucking shot (probably more like half shot).

I have a boyfriend back home and I don't engage in degeneracy

face/10?

Success story since these sorry asses apparently didn't do it right
>be me
>high school
>fat slob, 6' 245lbs
>get gf (somefuckinghow)
>no sex
>get cheated on (of course)
>start lifting with old buddy from school
>find fit, but more importantly, zyzz
>half a year goes by, lost ALOT of weight
>look decent, muscles pretty bulgy (thanks SS)
>go to one party
>see Hispanic chick, act like zyzz
>bang Hispanic chick back at her dorm
My V was lost thanks to fit

Nah but i'm starting to think the girls glancing at me all the time actually think I'm attractive and not disgusting.

I swear my perception of my face is fucked or something cause I just don't see it idk sometimes I think I look pretty good.

Fuck sex mate, I gotta keep my life juices in me, I need to trick my body into staying younger longer,

How do I into Apostle Zod mode?

Rule of thumb is never drink alone, follow that and let loose a little (unless your genes are Native American and you can't take any alcohol in your system)

That's a myth, where do you think the money goes? Does it just evaporate in thin air?

Mormonfag, so zero.
I get approached by gays quite often, dont know why.
I speak fluent spanish so will usually make friends with any latinos/latinas in mu classes. Turn down one or two latinas hungry for white meat every semester.

Getting fit has seemed to attract more gays who will compliment me on it but they could be lying just to try to get some dick and I had one latina specifically complain about all latino guys being dyel, either super thin or super fat and that me being fit was a huge turn on, but she might have just been trying to get bleached.

ive blacked countless white women.

Wow, I meant
>bleached countless black women

hey that's exactly what I do
how to get invited to parties? I hang out with dnd nerds and they're not exactly party animals

On a side note, I get mired by girls pretty regularly and even approached but I always spaghetti out. I'm gonna start practicing talking to the chicks, will being relatively attractive allow me to spaghetti a little without ruining the whole interaction?

I went to a boys only high school... so, 19, semi-attractive, Veeky Forums, kissless virgin. I could probably have gotten a gf if I lowered standards... but I'm autistic so... I just sorta gave up on trying to have sex/relationships. Not really any good at them anyway.

You're young, keep trying before you actually get too old to ever experience the godly feeling of ejaculating inside a woman.

Geeds will be geeds man.

bad meme
You find the fraternity on campus that you feel like you'd fit into the most based on the type of guys in it. The money goes towards helping pay for mortgage, utilities, food, the house mom, other shit for the house (like philanthropy events), and parties.

How do I even get as far as a kiss tho... It just seems ridiculous the amount of bullshit courting I have to go through to even get close to a fucking date... Why the fuck are women so difficult? Don't get me wrong, there's nothing on this planet I want more than to fuck some chicks brains out, I doubt things are difficult past the hump, but damn...

You must go to a terrible school bro, parties at my school are a dime a dozen!

On top of that, I had sex with 14 girls my freshman year alone!

Eh, best way that works for my autismo-self is going to random parties and let the alcohol do it's magic. Important thing is to get experience now so you learn from your mistakes so you don't get yourself get pussy-whipped in the future.
Once you get over the hump, it becomes way easier.

Dude go downtown with your boys and get blasted. If you're semi-attractive like you say you are and look fit (hopefully) then 6's will literally hit on you. If you have even basic seduction skills then you can get 7's with ease.

I guarantee if you start going out 3 days a week you will get laid by the end of the month.

>Highschool 230lbs 5'7 slob
>0 puss
>Spent summer 2015/16 cutting to 176lbs
>Still DYEL but no longer jello-mode
>Smashed 15 sloots in less that two years
>feelsgoodman

YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A POINT

But it's not what you think... What you're
thinking of is caloric restriction where your
body puts itself on 'energy saving mode"
forever and that slows down the aging process
in order to allow you to reproduce.

So what you are trying to do is actually well studied!
Just poorly worded.

I want to live longer, how do I do this?

>with your boys
w-will do heh

My problem is just that I can't talk to girls. It's not that I don't try to, or that I don't try to improve myself, it's I actually just don't understand. I really never even talked to a girl my age (above the age of 15) until this last August. I don't know how I should talk differently to women as opposed to men. I just talk to girls like I do men, but about things I imagine they are interested in. 6-7/10 face, good hair, 170lbs 13% ish bf, 6ft. Not huge, but certainly fit by normie standards. I just truly, don't have a fucking clue about women...

Griffith x10

getting Veeky Forums by itself did nothing. Then I joined a frat and had new pussy on demand Wednesday-Saturday. Shit gets old after awhile though. Now I have a qt 3.14 and I sort of regret sleeping around with sluts

Claim to be on medication that fucks with your liver.
Or just be cool about being sober, get a cranberry and tonic, and make beer/food runs since you can still drive.
Drunks will LOVE you if you get them hot pizza, and all the honey bees will think you're mad responsible.

What's the UK equivalent to joining a frat??

>spend your hard earned shekels appeasing drunks at parties
no thank you

Flirting can be simplified in a few steps:
1) Act kind as you would to anyone else (refer to Dale Carnegie)
2) Be playful and joke at THEIR expense

A lot of guys in my fraternity get laid once in a blue moon because they think they have to be a gentleman at all times no matter what. Guess what? They only get laid when they're smashed and have lost their manners.

Be a gentleman but also be playful. Always be smiling, I can't stress that enough.

Who said you have to pay for it?

>Having enough time to bang whores between work, school, gym, and cooking

But how??

Study abroad in the US.
Tbh its ez mode to get pussy in US colleges even without joining a frat. Fraternities just have a reputation for throwing good parties, so girls always show up. As long as you make a friend group and get invited places (and most people in college do), you're good. Fraternities are still fun if thats your thing though. The school I went to didn't have greek life but another uni in town did and the times I went to check out their parties the guys were mostly cool. I don't think the reputation of frat guys being douchebags really reflects reality.

I know college culture in the UK is quite different, but I'd imagine there's still plenty of opportunities to get laid? Isn't freshers week just a drunken free for all?

Study abroad in America for a year and join a frat. One of my fraternity brothers was from England and did that. He would pull a girl every night, sometimes more than one in the same night. It was crazy. He's not even fit and is maybe 5'8". That accent works wonders. He still comes back once a year and goes on a tear for a week

Use to have sex pretty often at parties and all that, got a girlfriend, fell in love with her, she broke up with me cause I'm a bit of a dick. Haven't slept with another girl in about a year because everytime a girl flirts with me I start to feel guilty about my ex.
Started getting fit so I could be good looking while everyone hated me. Yeah I'm pathetic, fuck you too.

Enough that party sluts are a constant problem in my relationship

Yeah there's a lot of partying, first years tend to go out about three four times a week

study abroad in America if you can, the accent will fucking bring you loads of girls

if American then join a frat. I recommend the pledges drop their girlfriends because I went to state school and their is too much temptation on both sides

Went into dental hygiene. 3 men, 45 women. Missed the first three days on purpose, had my mom bake me dental related cookies (she works in a bakery so they were bretty gud). First day in class all girls notice you cause you're late and brought cookies for the teachers / class to apologize. All girls talk to you, asking about the baked goods, hobbies, blah blah blah. They find out your single and suddenly there's a race in the group to try and snag you first. Waited about a month before confirming my year long FWB high test African goddess. Dumped her right before grad and now I'm banging some Asian classmates sister.

I went to a nerd university and I was one of the few people there who lifted, wasn't completely autistic, 6ft+ and above average face.

I lowered my standards and banged any girl I could find that wasn't a complete lardass. Weird as fuck engineering girls who were weebs. Bitchy sorority girls. "Free spirited" art girls who Invited their bisexual friends over to eat your ass while you get your dick sucked. Asian girls who wanted to get away from their strict parents by asking me to spit in their mouths. at college I fucked 60 girls but the average was like ~5.7/10 in terms of looks but if you're a disgusting fucker like me a hole is a hole and you'll definitely enjoy getting massaged and fed free wine by a neurotic Jewish girl with bad acne who let you watch her eat your cum off a slice of the pizza you ordered, I know I did

NONE of this would have happened if I didn't lift

>sex with people

never going to make it

What the fuck

he mean's after he broke up with his girlfriend.....

I had a girlfriend for a while at college. So I had sex with her from time to time for a few years.

Other than that, nothing. Let's hope I can step my shit up this last year and not kill myself.

I don't understand the beta mind.
Ever since middle school I was chatting up sloots and finger banging them. In high school I lost my virginity my freshman year to one of the top tier junior sloots.
Now a sophomore in uni I can get a girl to take me back to her place pretty much every weekend. All it takes is some confidence. I'm like a 7/10 I would say and I've never had trouble getting girls I thought were out of my league.
Literally the worst that can happen is you get told no when you ask a bitch out. Just find some functions or hit up clubs. You will find someone. Fucks sake get on tinder.

He's right. It really isn't that difficult. Make some friends, hit up the pike house and these sloots will throw themselves at you. These fucking dyels can pull the ig thots with 20k followers so can you.

He's right tho. By being in and supporting a frat (the frat needs money to be upkept) you get pussy

cool blog post

oh, but /pol/ said to me that black guys are stealing all the white pussy

how do yall mofos get the fwbs? I want one just to fuck 1-2 times a week

20 years old, virgin.

>oh, but /pol/ said to me that black guys are raping all the white pussy

ftfy

>made it to college at 25

got more before i started lifting and don't even care about it anymore. 2d for life

Zero.
If I don't get approached by women does that mean I'm ugly

No, women are meant to be approached. Like it or not, that's how it is.Only exceptions are when she's:drugged up, old, has a group of friends encouraging her or plain ole crazy.
Just man up and approach them. If you get a no, then on to the next one.

Fuck a girl and fuck her good so she wants to hangout again. Then keep fucking her and only see her for sex. Never hangout with her except for sex. Eventually she'll try to hangout with you outside of that but don't cave. Just blow her off or ignore her. Eventually she might ask "what are we?" just give her some bs about how you're not ready for a relationship, your ex cheated on you blah blah blah. She'll stay and keep fucking you thinking you'll eventually change your mind. Or if she's cool you can straight up tell her you're not looking for anything serious and just want a fwb.

>In my second year of college
>Been lifting for a few months, in good shape
>Have literally all female friends
>Still a virgin because I'm a social autist