FUCKING WOMEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GYM! REEEEEEE!!!!

FUCKING WOMEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GYM! REEEEEEE!!!!
I am sick and GODDAMN tired of females at my gym. Fuck em. Not some of them, ALL of them.

Fuck the soccer moms gossiping to each other loudly while flipping through cosmo on the eliptical.
fuck the fat zumba bitch doing 1/8 air squats and curling 5 lbs pink dumbells.
Fuck the trainer chick who got her certs over a weekend, putting her sucker clients through bs circuits and meme exercises on the fucking bosu ball.
Fuck the half naked thot in $85 dollar lululemon yoga pants and a gymshark sports bra doing a booty routine in the middle of the gym just to show of to Chads.
Fuck the machine granny who watches you struggle on your last rep, then walks over to nag you about how we should be careful, she/her husband/her friend hurt themselves lifting like that when they were my age

Fuck these bitches and any women who takes up space in the sacred church of iron.
I unironically wish that Sam Hyde's Guy Heaven Gym was a real thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TgL_5QcZCMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why aren't there male only gyms?
i go to two gyms and one happens to be a female only gym and its all the muslim women who go there since no one but their hubbies can see their ankles apparently kek.
i feel like if they do it for woman they could surely do it for men? i admit that i've seen everything youve listed here but sometimes gals just want to do the same as you, hit a new deadlift pr and go home.
who hurt you user?

lucy. she broke my heart in 2013

but that has nothing to do with why women turn into brainlets at the gym

>all the muslim women who go there since no one but their hubbies can see their ankles apparently kek
Or, you know, because they're decent women who don't look to suck cock every second of their life, unlike your mother and sisters

Go to a serious gym if you hate it that much. Around half the oly lifters (at least the good ones) I know are women and about a quarter of the powerlifters. Gym thots are a mainstream (shitty) chain gym phenomenon.

gains > sucking some rando's cock

why are the men on here so gay

she sounds like a real cunt

she wasnt. she was an angel. but we broke up because i cheated on her with a sorority slut at a frat party

would all male/all female gyms be illegal?

you sound like a dipshit but also everyone deserves a second chance you messed up man

Guys are just as annoying, if not more so at the gym

Good thing I found a female only gym near me, thanks feminism

>everyone deserves a second chance

Like you would ever give your gf a second chance if she went out to get fucked by a BBC

it was the biggest mistake ive made. she was perfect. and i gave her up. it still hurts 4 years later

not really sure why the race matters but a drunken night of sex is forgivable while her becoming emotionally connected to someone else is not

>not sure why race matters
bbc is a meme

I feel you, OP. I go to a strength competition gym, and it's not horrible like the commercial gyms, but it still sucks

>A drunken night of sex is forgivable.

Prepare to get cheated on a lot user

>a drunken night of sex is forgivable
cuck detected

Not OP, but I like my shitty gym. You know why? Because I am the only fucking person using squat rack. Also I am the only one who diddlies more than I weigh. Normies are the only downside, but other than that it is like having private gym.

>would all male/all female gyms be illegal?
Curves excludes men where states allow it.

Sounds pretty nice but I like the competitive aspect of seeing dudes lift who are much stronger than me
>if you're the most successful guy in the room, find another room
Basically this but for lifting.

>why aren't there male only gyms?

That would be sexist.

Only women are allowed to have female only gyms

how is it possible to not hate women

cuck

Real men are polygamous. Don't listen to the jewish shills about equallity and all that bullcrap.

Men can leave pregnant like 5 different women per day

> I am the only one who diddlies more than I weigh

Once you enter the 9th grade, it gets a whole lot different.
>boom

eternal virgin, everyone.

Those who don't have any experience with them don't know just how cruel they can be
>Gf breaks up with me over snapchat
>Found out later from a friend that she was cheating on me with a close friend for probably weeks before she dumped me
>my friend said that my gf told her "It's like I'm dating two people at once"
>So fucking in love with this girl and she does that
Women are fucking despicable, I swear to god every girl I know in my life is a emotionless whore with no morals

sounds kind of like what happened to me m8
>gf dumps me over text
>makes it sound like i may have another chance in the future, leads me on, the whole 9 yards
>year later have her blocked on everything but still have access to her instagram
>exactly 1 year after she dumped me decide to check it out for the hell of it
>she just posted a happy 1 year anniversary to her new bf
>mfw they made it official the same day she dumped me
makes me wonder how long they had been fucking

The thing that really activates my almonds is that if you say anything bad about women, all the faggot white knights and bitches who post here will call you a fat NEET pony-loving greasy khv who is just mad women wont talk to him. Youd think the people who hate women the most are the ones who know them the best

>all the faggot white knights and bitches who post here will call you a fat NEET pony-loving greasy khv who is just mad women wont talk to him.
Those are the khv white knighting.

>if i defend thots online perhaps they will fuck me

>cliques
>friend "groups"
>"social circles"
Face it. Everyone involved in these circlejerks are absolutely not cool people. They're there for losers who can't get along with anyone but their carbon copies and to have something to point to when those thoughts of being all alone that they've pushed back into the recesses of their minds start bubbling to the surface.
Not saying martian solar wind speed speculators are any better, but atleast some of you nerds realize your life is shit and that there need to be changes.
/rant

I have a home gym. And jokes on you, I've been at this place two years and not a single female has been inside. So yeah... I'm, uh... I'm doing great.

>go to my apartment building
>get in the elevator with middle-aged muslim woman
>she gets out and takes the stairs instead
how does one convert to islam?? I want a pure Mia Khalifa gf

No. I have never seen a guy claim a squat rack while literally using another piece of equipment. I've run into similar situations several times at different gyms. Bitches talking to someone across the room, I walk up to an empty rack to use it. The bitch appears from thin air saying that she is using it. Or some other bitch that was literally rowing on a row machine claiming the empty rack saying she is using it for her crossfit nonsense. When guys are using a rack, they are next to it, they use it, then leave.

Fuck I can't stand having girls at my gym. It's a 24/7 gym I go to so I usually go in the early mornings when no one is around.

Lately a girl has been going around the same time as me. At first she wore normal gym clothes and we just ignore each other. Now whenever I go she usually says hi to me and wears tight light colour clothes with dark underwear so I can see everything.

Now I started to change my gym times so I don't having a raging boner while doing deadlifts. ffs it's just a bunch of couples teasing each other the entire goddamn time.

LOL

So fucking gay OP lol

Stay mad because it's only going to get worse for you all. Women will be women, and there's nothing you can do. Might as well turn gay now fellas

Beatings work pretty well

I diddly a lot more than this, but there is no one except me, who even diddlies their own weight. There was no point in saying no one diddlies 4pl8 as they cannot pull 2pl8 from the floor.

It is hard to tell if I am, because my totals aren't the highest. I am the strongest pound-for-pound...unofortunately every guy in there is well over 100kgs...fucking fatsos.

>can have qt lifting partner
>denies himself happiness instead

edge/10

>implying one extreme is better than the other and theres nothing between those two extremes but hey im the guy with the religion thats the real one out of the 20,000 other religions on this planet fuk me right

women are pretty great, idk why y'all are trippin

You mean they have vaginas. Other than that they're shit

If I killed your mom, what would you think

This, white shariah now. Gender segregation is to the benefit of both genders.

Not gay but a male only gym that actually had some sort of masculine theme/culture to it and regulated itself to kick out the annoying people that don't use equipment properly or efficiently and also staff that motivate/help people would be pretty cool. I would go there rather than the boring corporate multiplex sports center that I currently go to where you get no real support from staff because business model is to profit from subscriptions off people that don't really use equipment and just do meme shit.

There won't do male only gyms though cause feminists say no and whoever tries to start one will end up becoming some media demon being given Orwell's 2 minute hate treatment on the news. I remember seeing a protest over some gym in Nashville, the protest had like 100 people and took up the whole sidewalk, the gym wasn't big at all, it would probably struggle to accommodate more than 10 people at a time by the looks of it. The protest was because apparently he was associated with someone who was alt-right.

We can't have nice things because faggots and women always shut it down with protests.

they're like your dude friends except they have vaginas you can have sex with and they'll buy you food and booze and let you stay at their house when you want. chicks are dope, just don't fall in love like a moron

Men only gyms will only attract men with oppressed anger towards women like yourself, gay men who wants to bone your hairy ass, jews and stinky mudslimes.

You sound like a leech

no, people just do nice things for you if you treat them like a human being instead of being a weird butthurt guy about it.

lol this is what op's rant reminds me of
youtu.be/TgL_5QcZCMo

I go to rich people non mainstream gym, I see serious lifter and some 9/10 IG models in there. It elevates my test.

I'm not sure who's the butt hurt guy here but expecting gifts from a woman or anyone for the return of treating them the certain way is such a materialistic friendship.

All those people are at my current gym so it would mean no change - just no more fat women, thots and meme excercise moms. So an improvement still.

Which one elevates your test more? The girls or the guys

expecting? i literally just said that women are cool and nice. you're projecting your own issues on that shit

>they're like your dude friends
Except that's WRONG you fucking retard they're nothing like my friends and if they are for you then you either date god awful women or have horrible girlish friends

or maybe i have dope dude friends and dope female friends. why are you so mad about it?

The girls obviously with their tights on and phat ass.

Nah you're just leeching off of your friends, buying you food and booze and letting you stay over isn't a female exclusive thing and if she's doing that for you then you're fucking her and that doesn't make her a friend it makes her a fuckbuddy who's being used. Plus if she's buying you alcohol that makes you underage so your opinion goes into the trash

Plus if somebody is your friend because they buy you shit and let you crash that's a shallow as fuck friendship

>implying i don't do the same things for my friends that they do for me
>implying you're underage if your friend buys you drinks at a bar
have you ever left your house

>implying that's WHY they're my friend
holy shit dude, talk about missing the point. okay then, keep hating women and being weird and then wondering why you can't get laid

holy shit. if a girl ever said that to me i'd lose my shit instantly

girls really aren't shit are they

>why aren't there male only gyms?

Because MEN aren't prissy little bitches.

>women are great dude because they buy me shit
>zomg did you really think that they're my friend because they buy me shit?
Nigger you literally just said it was

Bro, you didn't do anything wrong. She probably made you feel like you needed to do that. You deserve the best, angel. Go get a hot rich milf divorcee who will buy you sportscars and motorcycles, then divorce her and slaay with all your new hard earned cash. You're too beautiful for one woman anyway.

>tfw normies friends say "lol user you hate women so much after your last breakup"
>when we get drunk I subtly redpill the lads with facts to save them the pain
>they slowly start to acknowledge me as their wise guide to women and relationships

Redpill hits on a lot of inconvenient truths about both genders and it is better for guys in this age to know some of them.

>mfw my super blue-pilled beta friend telling me I need to tone down the women hate
>while he simultaneously bitches about getting laid once a month by his gf at 23

Get on my level brah
>get drunk
>redpill my gf on herself
I just get too political after a few beers and really hate Jews. She now fucking hates women and recently voted no on gay marriage.

Is this what love is anons?

I posted this in another thread but ill post it again
>friend is in long distance relationship with gf
>friend lives on other side of country, gf and i live in same town
>warn him that its a bad idea because shes pretty retarded
>he doesnt give a fuck and says it will be fine
>always asking me to watch out for her and shit and check in on her and see how shes doing
>against my better judgement help him out because hes my bro
>basically become her big brother because he asks me to
>over the next few years they break up and get back together multiple times, its always a shitshow
>i few weeks before they "break up" I always tell him to fucking dump her and move on, shes shit for him, tell him all the dumb shit shes going to pull on him
>"ohhh nooo anonnn shes worth ittt i love herrr we can make it worrkk" etc etc
>she does literally everything i said shed do and breaks his heart again
>this latest break up, shes been acting emotionally distant for weeks, ignoring him, not answering, being vague and suspicious
>he asks me to talk to her and meet up with her to see what the fuck is going on
>telling him the whole time to dump her but do it anyways
>she says shes not into him, because of bullshit reasons x y and z
>tell him, he blocks her on everything, promises to never talk to her again
>she breaks down and everything, tell her tough shit shes cancer for him
>a few days later
>friend calls me
>tells me he and gf are back together
>tells me its not cool how close her and i are
>accuses me of fucking her and thats why theyve been going through such a rough time
>mfw
havent talked to him since. You fucking try to help people but sometimes you just cant fix retard

fucking kys

That is the endgame bro. I've gotten a few females friends to acknowledge uncomfortable truths about themselves when work is slow. Pointing out how they went for absolute fuckboys even when nice guys would try to bring them on dates. They saw me as a beta I suppose but I had just discovered the redpill at this time and their actions aligned exactly with the shit I was spouting. I tend to keep my views to myself now that I am more aware but after a couple of drinks I notice the guys are eager to hear the shit I have to say as though I am a prophet. But really the stuff I say is pretty basic, I just try to make redpill shit palatable for normies and tell them to work out, read, focus on their career and treat women as sidequests in our early 20s.

Give me a straight up answer, how many of those "women" you speak of, has approached you at the gym and had a bothered/had conversation with you? Probably rarely, right? You're just bitter about them in general for your own personal reasons and just hating on them for just existing.
If you weren't expecting stuff from your "friends" then why would you even bring up the food and drink part you moron

You should probably start making adult friends not teenagers.

but every useful information of redpill like lifting is entirely obvious for everyone who isnt autistic though

what an accurate statement, because it feels exactly like fucking highschool

>MEN cheat bc of their physical needs so it's okay, women cheat emotionally and therefore it's not ok!!
lmao you're retarded

kek at filename

you did good user

im not sure what youre trying to say but i know youre wrong m8

ITT: retards redpilling people ... keep the red pill to yourself, you don't tell the enemies what your strategy is

God damn. I leave for a couple years and when I come back fit is fucking r9k. Jesus so fucking cringe.

By being an actual functional adult with a maturity level above a high schooler and knowing not all women are the same just like not all men are the same. But what the fuck am I saying. This isn't fit anymore it's pol9k now.

Grow the fuck up dude. Have your balls even dropped yet?
>omg a girl hurt me now I have to hate them all
No wonder she cheated on you, you sound like a fucking bitch.

>Fuck the half naked thot in $85 dollar lululemon yoga pants and a gymshark sports bra doing a booty routine in the middle of the gym just to show of to Chads.

No, we like those.

This.

She may be a cumslut bitch, but its only your fault for not realizing that before and falling for her.

You are equally to blame for your own misfortune.

Some bullshit very similar to this happened to me.

Now I hate men & women equally. Seriously I hate drooling, retarded, women-worshipping white knights. They don't even care you're their "friend", they'll stab you in the back in the name of some cunt's hole.