/420 general/

Anyone here go to the gym super high?

I dont actually lift anymore, but I have dank nugs and a gym near me. I imagine all the memes would be glorious.

I've never tried but would never even want to try, what would be the point in doing that?

the memes

What memes? Honestly it just sounds like a potentially dangerous waste of time. Chances are you'll disturb other lifters and will have people shit talk you behind your back. Why are you even on this board? Go fuck yourself. There are enough boards for you to talk about weed and degeneracy on.

>what memes
come on man, how new are you?

Did this a few times when I had a garage gym, really enjoyed it. Wouldn't do it in a public one though.

Same. Used really light weight and it is awesome when you're high as fuck really feeling your muscles move hmmmm. S

I'm high half the time I lift ussally have a great session some times I find myself to high and I'll just go swim laps instead good time either way

>DUDE

I workout high daily
Its fun

Are you implying you'd be at the gym but sit on your phone reading Veeky Forums memes?

>tfw when you get kicked out of public places for being too blazed

Wow you're a total rebel. I bet you skip most highschool classes too; man I wish I had the balls to be that cool.

>WEED

I like marijuana, but not before lifting. That seems like it would be a real hindrance.

duddddddeeeeeee
im like OHPing in the squat rack now lol

t.incel

>tfw when detained by police and serving consecutive life sentences for laughing and eating too much

dude smok weed man 420 blaze it faggots lmao haha you squars can kiss my weinir listen to my bong noises

Can someone give me an overview of weed, different types, different ways to use it, that sort of thing. I've smoked at parties but I'd like to get into it for gym+sports training recovery.
Smoking vs bong?
Different types, one gives you munchies the other relaxes you, something like that?
Help a brotha out Veeky Forums

vape my man

not even fit related retarded stoner