I'm dropping eggs from my diet due to high cholesterol and heart attacks running in the family

I'm dropping eggs from my diet due to high cholesterol and heart attacks running in the family

What should I replace it with?

I'm already having oatmeal for lunch so I'm trying to avoid that.

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/heart-health/are-eggs-risky-for-heart-health
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199103283241306#t=article
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goddamnit, I posted the wrong goddamn picture.

Pic related, what I'm typically eating in a day.

I have about 400 calories to play with.

I thought cholesterol from eggs doesn't effect the cholesterol in your body

There's been some conflicting reports lately.

The consensus seems to be that if you're not at risk, you're fine as long as you're not eating 40 eggs per day.

But if you're at risk, like I am, it's best to avoid if possible.

A little cholesterol is unavoidable and I'm still eating chicken, but trying to avoid high cholesterol (and high fat) eggs

cement you soft motherfucker

>What should I replace eggs with?
Tofu scramble with nooch and tumeric
Baked beans on toast
Peanut butter straight off the jar
Pb + j
Pb on banana
A shake with proton powder, milk and pb
Bean burrito
Minced meat burrito
Bean and minced meat burrito
>1600 kcal to cut
>2000 estimated TDEE
Please be in Delft. I can dance and cook.

beans, legumes or scrambled tofu with some sulfur salt (the sulfur in the salt makes it taste exactly like eggs).

Have to replace one egg with all those things? Damn! fuck that, I'll just eat the egg.

That's not how cholesterol works. All you're doing is cutting out one of the best possible things you could be eating.
Anecdotal evidence, I know, but when my cholesterol was trash and I switched to 6 eggs and bacon (both mad high in dietary cholesterol) for breakfast every day my cholesterol became godlike after a few months.

The only studies that come to this conclusion are the ones where the subjects either had high baseline cholesterol to begin with or had their cholesterol measured more than 2 hours post egg consumption, usually 8
It is extremely naïve to believe otherwise. if eggs don't raise cholesterol, what does? Bananas?

>tofu
>literally just fibrous, starchy foods

jesus christ that diet is absolutely atrocious

fucking retard

>tofu
>literally congealed Soy

Has Veeky Forums not taken the Soy pill yet?

egg whites

whatever man

what soy pill? I dont take supplements

I think I'll take my doctor's advice on this one m8, considering both my father and grandfather had more than 5 heart attacks each

A shake might work. I'm thinking:

16oz milk
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 banana

>my cholesterol became godlike

thats when I knew, you know jackshit about cholesterol

It's options retard
>Implying there's anything wrong with tofu
>Implying there's anything wrong with fiber
>Implying there's anything wrong with starches from whole plant foods
Retard
>Implying there's anything wrong with soy

I started lifting weights a few months ago. I had to start with 5lbs. Now i'm up to 25lbs but can't get higher than that. I'm eating good protein and carbs what's going on? why have I hit a plateau? I put on 5lbs more and it becomes my 1RM

It's definitely the easiest option to implement. But seriously, please be in Delft.

this is the only reply that makes sense

I'm in USA sorry bruh

Also I am a fat fuck which is why I'm cutting at 1500-1600 calories.

Pic related

how about a diet high in processed foods and sugar with lack of physical activity and high level of stress?

It should be common knowledge already that most of your cholesterol is made by your liver, instead of worrying about eating eggs, you should worry about exercising and not being an overweight faggot with depressing job

>What should I replace it with?
a big dose of man the fuck up and eat your eggs ya pinhead

tell that to my dad (who ate eggs every day) and has had 8 heart attacks while being a healthy weight

or my grandpa who had 6 despite also eating healthy otherwise

I know enough that eating foods with cholesterol doesn't directly translate to cholesterol clogging up your arteries, making this entire thread kind of pointless.

Anyway hope you make it user
Anon, you're acting like a flat earther at this point

health.harvard.edu/heart-health/are-eggs-risky-for-heart-health

>No more than three eggs per week is wise if you have diabetes, are at high risk for heart disease from other causes (such as smoking), or already have heart disease.

I'm at high risk for heart disease so I'll listen to the vast medical knowledge attained by the medical community rather than some random user on Veeky Forums

I love to look at girl's butts, and boobs, and love to watch them on youtube but I can't talk to girls because I'm a fat beta with gynecomastia. I think that if i got some pussy I would feel more confident and courage, motivation in life though. What's the first thing I should do ?

>caring about what doctors say

not gonna make it bruh

You'll never make Barge mode like that user.

Start lifting, fix your diet and sleeping schedule and start going out every Friday and Saturday night.
Learning the guitar or something will help

I don't know where to start though. I think 10lbs is heavy. I watch all these guys lifting 100lbs + on youtube, I feel like a fat embarrassing slob.

>Implying there's nothing wrong with soy
May as well just start HRT now

Oh fuck me you're THAT new
Okay, first of all, what action/movement pattern is "lift"?
Second no, 100 lbs are literally day 1 weights for some lifts like squats
Third, read the starting strength book, read ALL 300 PAGES, seriously, then Google "Phrak's GSLP" and do that

Do you have a mechanistic study that proves soy raises serum estrogen and/or decreases serum free testosterone?

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199103283241306#t=article

>your monster has been debunked 16 years ago

>1 data point

>n=1 with 142 mg/dL LDL-C (considered hypercholesterolemia), angina, dementia and depression
Great debunking, next you'll tell us about the pack smoker who lived to 100+

>The consensus seems to be that if you're not at risk, you're fine as long as you're not eating 40 eggs per day.

The consensus is that otherwise healthy people may be able to eat one egg per day with significantly affecting their heart disease risk. Eggs are so cholesterol dense, even eating 2 a day is too much.

>tfw can't stop eating eggs after my morning workout

They taste so good and gains have been pretty good too

People who post this case report never seem to have actually read it

>my father and grandfather had more than 5 heart attacks each

Ok. Thanks bro. Makes sense.

skyr

>mfw reading this thread, eating 4 eggs for breakfast almost everyday

I guess my heart attack is coming soon brehs

>A psychiatrist and a clinical psychologist had characterized this unusual eating habit as compulsive behavior, based on complex psychological factors. Efforts to modify the behavior had been unsuccessful. The patient stated, "Eating these eggs ruins my life, but I can't help it."

grandpa lived till 91 and dad is still alive at 70 but still