Tfw you get an e-mail from your main crypto exchange detailing how someone has been trying to log into your account...

>tfw you get an e-mail from your main crypto exchange detailing how someone has been trying to log into your account from multiple IPs

Just as long as you got 2FA setup.

Post it.

I just activated it nigga I almost shit myself

I dont want to, he is probably watching me. Besides I don't want to FUD the exchange, they kept me safe by notifying me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I THOUGHT THOSE FUNNY-MONIES WERE ENCRYPTED OR SOME SHIT

NIGGAZ GETTING HACKED AND SHIT

where is the IP from OP?

>turkey
>iran
?

india

>Besides I don't want to FUD the exchange, they kept me safe by notifying me

ur smart user

How would that be FUD?

I dont know, here are the addresses:

"
The sign-in attempt was from the following IP address: 178.130.41.171, 172.68.245.59
"

Probably USA. loads of .com sites are bogging down machines to mine/steal crypto, including Facebook and shit tons of pr0n sites. Don't fap on the same device you crypto with and u good famalamasquam

meant for

My coinbase has a random login attempt from Russia every few weeks or so.

took this thread as reminder to activate 2FA.

thanks OP

Yeah so I used an IP tracer and both the IPs are from fucking Moscow, Russia

I dont know how they got my username but what a bunch of fucking vodka-niggers

>and both the IPs are from fucking Moscow, Russia

tfw a fucking secret russian ABC agency is trying to steal your NEET memecoins

and they work all day on it.

My Wordpress website has been under attack ever since I launched it. I think it's normal.

Most of the login bots have a comparable fingerprint. So I manually blocked them after a couple months. Just looked up the stats. I already blocked 36546 hits from that guy alone now.

I used my work e-mail for coinbase. You need a physical code generator to log onto that e-mail. They can't get through that, r-right?

I also have a huge problem with bots using Amazon servers trying to find exploits.

Two factor verification should work in most cases.

When you enable two factor verification on Yahoo they allow you to recover your password with just a phone number, turning it into a one factor authentication again. Which is ridiculous.

>tfw I've hacked the crypto accounts of about 5 anons from Veeky Forums and see this thread