Is it game over for meatcucks?

Discuss.

youtube.com/watch?v=qYzg4qUilC8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0ain288biQ&t=118s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are steroids for 500, alex

Kennedy is on roids, and honestly could probably be even better and stronger if he weren't a veggiecuck.

he roids

steroids are not vegan retard.

Suck my penis like you do your hotdogs cat eater.

How and why? Can you actually explain how meat would make him stronger or are you just talking out of your ass?

they literally make test out soy and yams. it's vegan as shit you fucking moron

>honestly could probably be even better and stronger if he weren't a veggiecuck

He only recently went vegan and his lifts have improved

Chad eats whatever he wants.

Not to mention he's lost like 20-30lbs and still maintained strength.
best snatch 185kg, current snatch 180kg
best c&j 220kg, still at 200-220kg
best squat 300kg, current squat pretty much 300kg

>steroids are not vegan retard.
I never said they are you retarded mongloid. I'm saying that removing meat from your diet means fuck all if you take steroids.

>brazilian
>fag
>"male model"
>vegetarian
>chad
top kek

He's not vegetarian

>skinny fuckboy meateater
>swole olympic lifter vegan

Vegans also eat what they want. They don't want to eat meat dairy and eggs.

>6'2''
>handsome as fuck
>rich
>charismatic
>not chad
How delusional are you? You must have some cartoonish view of reality if you think he's not at least a few leagues above the average man.

>handsome as fuck
That guy on your pic is not at all handsome, retard
Looks like someone grabbed the village idiot from some Russian farm town and put him on a PPL routine

youtube.com/watch?v=g0ain288biQ&t=118s
>comments

That guy looks good, yes but the pic on the post i commented does not

Mindblowing concept, I know. I don't want to eat shit, tree bark, or rocks. By not eating them I can still eat what I want.

sorry I don't make a shitload of money required to buy lentils and shit to get proper protein requirements and a variety of foods for vegan diet

Why are vegans who post on here always so angry?

>Chad eats whatever he wants.
I'm sick of hearing this. Chad does not eat whatever he wants and maintain a good body. He's a human being, just like you and I. You could be Chad too, if you just worked hard.

You are one stupid motherfucker.

dude lentils are cheap as shit wtf are you talking about. you can cut your food bill in half by eating mostly grains and legumes

How so?

Because you are not smart

Because you're murdering sentient beings for no reason. This behavior makes most sane people angry and they try to put a stop to it.

Are you butthurt that you got owned so easily?

Chad eats 1 meal a day of whatever he wants and has a good enough frame so that his body fat doesn't go too low or too high

That's just what it's like to be an apex predator.

>buying meat from a supermarket makes you le badass hunter predator xD

vegetarian =/= vegan

and steroids work if you only drink water and eat multivitamins

I'm of the same species as you and I can get by just fine by not murdering. Being able to kill things doesn't mean you must do it.

Holy Fucking shit. When will you retards ever learn there is not and NEVER has been a "500" category on Jeopardy! I don't even care what you said I already know you're dumb

>vegetarian =/= vegan
Thanks for that insight. He's vegan though

If anything id own you, because you are stupid and black

You obviously don't know what it means.

Vegan here.
I thought the title said "is it game over" for vegans and saw clarenece and the pic and freaked out thinking he ate meat.
Fuck. Clarence is so cool, I'm glad I just had an autist moment.

Not even me, mate. I agree with him, though.

>inb4 omar becomes vegan too
who will be next?

minus the black part

I can garauntee that the deer stew that I'm eating resulted in less death then the papaya you're having for a snack.
The amount of animals, insects, plants, and yes people that were killed to put that fucking thing on your plate would make you ill

Fucking anyone who claims they are vegan because of ethics and doesn't grow, forage for their own food or buy directly from local safe small farms is a scumbag and a hypocrite.

He lifts with Vegains at the same gym and even helped train his deadlift

That's cool. I wish you'd tell me how I'm stupid, it would help me out a lot.

>Vegans also eat what they want. They don't want to eat meat dairy and eggs.
That is some Jaden Smith ''how can mirrors be real'' shit.

Have you considered not killing that deer? Surely not killing it is even less death than killing it.

I guess they're similar in that both statements will blow an absolute morons mind. The difference is that what I said actually makes sense.

Do you support abortion?

You're literally contradicting yourself.

Nice cope, gymcel cuck.
While YOU eat CHICKEN RICE AND BROCCOLI and lift HEAVY at the gym CHAD eats PIZZA and does PUSHUPS and his genetically predetermined FACE HEIGHT AND FRAME let him FUCK your ONEITIS all NIGHT

Still waiting on your explanation

It depends on the circumstances. If you're asking for yourself, yes, you should have been aborted.

You say that vegans eat whatever they want and then say that they don't eat meat, eggs, dairy, etc. They don't eat whatever the fuck they want, if they could eat that stuff without animals dying or suffering, they'd be doing it.

Jesus Christ, man.

wristlet, jawlet, that forehead.

NIGGA DO U EVEN CHAD

>clarence is 5'10'' on the dot
>omar is 5'9''
why does Clarence look so much taller? Is one inch really that noticeable?

Oh you mean in an alternate reality where you can get meat without killing things.. ok, sure.

>(You)

Have you considered starting a garden?
Growing your own food would be easier then buying food covered in pesticides and was the root cause of the death of multiple animals and some people.

but they can't, so they don't want it, so they can still eat whatever they want without eating meat, eggs, dairy, etc.

nice meme you mental gymnast

>meatcucks
Aren't vegans meatcucks? If you're a vegan, I can guarantee your gf it's going to fuck a guy that is actually Veeky Forums

>Have you considered starting a garden?
We already have a garden at home. I also own some land, growing various crops (for sale, it's a lot). Most people can't afford to do this, because they live in a tiny rented concrete cube. Do what you can. It's simple.

there's nothing wrong in recognizing that you're a monster and that animals die for you to be fed

You are so cucked by meat that you literally defend murder, while simultaneously giving yourself limp dick and heart disease. This is the essence of the meatcuck.

Really?
Pictures of your garden!

You say that non-shiteaters eat whatever they want and then say that they don't eat any shit whatsoever. They don't eat whatever the fuck they want, if they could eat shit without it being absolutely disgusting, they'd be doing it.

Jesus Christ, man.

It's sad because you'll never be able to comprehend how stupid you are, objectively speaking here. The guy is right.

do you even logic

>You could be Chad too, if you just worked hard.
"working hard" won't change your bones and brain.

Do you?

>i don't eat meat or dairy but i eat whatever i want bro :)

Is this early onset dementia? Are we now just repeating the same posts over and over?

nice one

vegan here!
been a vegan for two years thought i was going to lose gains didn't and made more gains got even stronger and my cardio went up too!

found that i can run longer and faster also feel so much more healthier!

two of the best moments in my life joining the gym and going vegan!

my body weight 110kg
my bench is 150kg
my deadlift 220kg
my squat 170kg

i understand my bench is over developed but when i was a newbie that was i did most of the time at the gym so it just comes easy to me :/

my squat is shit because my lower back and my form wasn't good enough but now i'm on track :)

They would be eating meat if it catered to their ethics. They don't eat whatever they want because they're limited by it despite wanting to. They would definitly eat meat, dairy, etc, if animals didn't suffer.

Grow up, I'm going to bed. Have the last word.

Congratulations. This is the dumbest post I've read since you shills got here half a year ago. Post your body anytime.

ah, objectively speaking eh? looks like this guy knows his shit

catch you later on the mental monkeybars m8

then just put the bullet in your brain now man. apparently guys like us lost the genetic lottery. we're not Chad and we never will be Chad. might as well kill ourselves now or get used to masturbating because no women will ever want us

>Congratulations. This is the dumbest post I've read since you shills got here half a year ago.
Thanks! I really do try my best to amuse you dumbfucks.

lmao

How hard is it to understand that it's not them restricting their wants, but actually NOT wanting to eat meat.

in b4 lol just pretending to be dumb

VAGEN AF

Nice lifts, mate. How tall are you? 110kg is a lot

Vegan here
I literally did not gain any weight in my life until I went vegan. Been vegan for 6 years now and just coming over my first year of using actual weights.

i think in between 6.2- 6.3

See

Why aren't you using a timestamp? Hmm I wonder.

Preach what you want my dude but it wont change that the vegan diet is working for me ;)

in the end i'm strong enough to fuck you and your Dad.....

A gun would literally kill you mate, this isn't 1210 AD.

>alien lifeform spotted in aushwitz

Thanks for admitting that vegans are liars that posts pics of people who aren't them.

>170 lbs manlet
>strong enough to over power anyone
Delusional fatty.

My gun would make your boy pussy Gape!

and you haven't shown me your aim? you could be a shit shot....

>dat thinmen body
You guys were a real bitch against my squaddies

talking to the wrong guy my due i'm 110kg

not actually impressive, one of you is fat the other looks like any average gym guy

He's been stagnating ever since he became vegan. His number haven't went up for at least 3 years. Worse, his squat and deadlift suffered a lot.

So you're the doughy guy fat arms ? Nah I'm just teasing lad what are your lifts atm and have you always been vegan how long training? Sorry about loadsa questions just interested