Veeky Forums club fashion thread

Veeky Forums I need your help, I'm a deep southerner living in California and have been invited to go clubbing with a qt3.14, but I don't have any dress clothes, and apparently there's a dress code for this club.

What do y'all wear when you go clubbing, and how do you find something that fits? I have to wear khakis and a polo shirt but how do i match that shit?

There's a bunch of people going in our group, all the dudes are older and are wearing jumpers but I'm a sweaty guy and not down for that.

Nobody told me this would happen when you get Veeky Forums pls halp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9uo0Wx6USQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont wanna look like im dressing for church and i dont wanna look like the fucking redneck i am cuz that would be embarrasing to get denied entrance with the group

>>Veeky Forums
But I'll help
>What do y'all wear
Basic
Causal
Black
Guessing that you're pretty built you can't get away with wearing anything with a relaxed fit. So dress fitting and straight.

>Polo
>khakis
No, please.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I don't know what clubbing is. I go to Irish pubs and biker bars.

>clubbing
That's for women and homosexuals. You're just going out for the night. Please don't use "clubbing" in conversation. Everyone is going to think you're gay.

polo khaki is chadwear

your missing out on the fun. homos and women are fucking each other wildly when theyre clubbing

Sauce on picture

Brittany Venti getting arrested.

Fuarkkk

Good luck walking into a club wearing that.

>dress code for this club
Do you actually know what the dress code is?

You don't have any "dress clothes"??
No suit? No khakis? What do you do? Where in the South did you grow where you didn't need this?
Go buy big boy clothes. And just go to the clubs website and check their dress code. Its usually just no shorts, properly fitting pants, and a button-up shirt. You can get in nearly anywhere in a decent pair of jeans and boots.

Where can I find women with huge jugs like this?

Just dress really chill bro. Ladies love a chill guy

I'm in my early 20s in the military, I don't normally need to wear anything but my uniform. Saying that, I've never really been to clubs or out drinking because I was too young. Now I'm built and older, getting more attention from girls but have no clothes other than jeans, shorts and t shirts. The chick I'm going with is planning on really getting dresses up and I don't want to underdress.

Last time I bought clothes was maybe 5 months ago, and I've already gotten to big for them

someone posts the whole pic of this, she got some greatass titties and a banging body

>42925891

Khakhis or grey/black chinos.

Dark red button up, sleeves rolled up.

If you have decent shoes (and a decent face) it's a very masculine look.

I'm guessing your either at 29 Palms, Coronado, or somewhere in San Diego.

This look (without the faggy print) should work down there.

>I'm in my early 20s in the military, I don't normally need to wear anything but my uniform. Saying that, I've never really been to clubs or out drinking because I was too young. Now I'm built and older, getting more attention from girls but have no clothes other than jeans, shorts and t shirts. The chick I'm going with is planning on really getting dresses up and I don't want to underdress.
>Last time I bought clothes was maybe 5 months ago, and I've already gotten to big for them

ive been in the military for about 6 years and i got dress clothes to pick up chicks in the clubs in the cities you fucking motard fag

the trailer trash meth whores right outside the base arent worth touching with your pecker

fix yourself chuckle fuck boot ass faggot

>Motard
>Boot

Oh fuck the muhrines are here.

Ugh jesus, does your husband lift by any chance darling?

guessing by the background its a pic he got from google images

ya dingus

Nah bro, I just pulled more chicks in black and red than I did in any other getup.

>all this talk of thots
> not being on patrol

youtube.com/watch?v=A9uo0Wx6USQ

Actually had the same problem recently;
>Do you know what she is wearing?
>What is the club's dress code?
>Do you want to just get in, or overdress?
>How many chicks are in your group compared to guys?
>What city/country?

Shit can vary a lot. I've gotten into really fucking nice clubs while dressed kinda shit because I had two girls with me. Then I've gotten scrutinzed by bouncers in shite outer city clubs because what I was wearing looked out of place and they probably thought I was on drugs.

Its a good look, but the belt is hideous. Please change that, then you will look amazing

Bro it's a stock photo.

Your life is a stock life

Kek