What is this meme apparatus in my gym used for?

What is this meme apparatus in my gym used for?

Been going for months now and never seen anyone use it. No idea what its purpose is.

What kind of meme am I looking at?

Looks like some American Ninja level playground monkey bar.

Monkey bars?

DYEL equipment stay clear

heh, maybe

seems like such a waste of money and space though

Does your gym have classes? Are those classes cross-fit related in some way?

There is a similar meme-tier structure in my gym that I presume people use for dumb x-fit classes.

Sometimes I use it to go across and back on the monkey bars after a workout, but other than that it is a meme that the gym owners probably paid a shit load of money for.

Does classes, but they are in the "studio", where women go inside and do zumba and other meme exercises for weight loss.

This thing is just never used by anyone.

Veeky Forums you must solve this mystery

Was this made for niggers to swing from to remind them of their monkey anscestors?

No one knows?

No

Fick

There's not "mystery". It's just a giant machine that you can do a bunch of exercises on like monkey bars, rope swinging, boxing, stretching and other meme shit. Some equipment sales guy probably tricked the owners of your gym into buying one after promising "engagement" and "multi-use exercises that will maximize the square foot efficiency of your facility" and to attract dyel's into signing up for 12 month gym memberships.

Holy shit how is your seventh year of SS going?
That's obviously multifunction equipment. You can do whatever the fuck you like there, ranging from pullups to boxing and circuit workouts.

Do you have pre set bars too which you can only use for bench or squat?

Can't believe you have such a narrow mindset jej

Right, then what's the ladder shit for on either side? Not high enough to climb or anything.

It's a ceiling light. They hang it up because it doesn't take up floor space and can illuminate a larger area.

It a cocky lil bitch arnt ya

Maybe for resistance bands or something like that?

Something they can show to normies to get them to buy a membership

It's a thing to do exercises on you autistic fuck

Excluding pull ups/chinups or other similar exercises that would require a single bar, the fuck else can you really use this massive monstrosity for?

Check'd

Well there are heavy bags, battling ropes and medicine balls, so it might be nice for circuit training if you're an athlete or would like to train that way. The rack itself can be used for pull ups, as monkey bars or for hanging ropes and bands from the bars. I mean it is excessive especially if no one even uses it but its not ridiculous by itself.

My gym has a similar rig.
Basically you can use it for all kinds of shit, including crossfit and calisthenics. Pull ups, push-ups, boxing, circuit training, you can tie bands to it, you can do dips, there's "targets" on top to throw medicine balls at, there's battle ropes attached... also the floor is made of that material, I can't remember the name, that you can freely drop weights on without any problem.

What OP's lacks is adjustable "guards" which you can put at any height you want. Say the conventional benches, squat rack and smith machines are all taken, you can just use these guards and squat, deadlift, bench, ohp or whatever freely. A lot of people actually use it that way.

Tbh OP's pic looks kinda like a waste of space, not enough stuff and options for the area it covers. But if you get a chance to use one like the one I described, you'll find that it does actually yeld "more efficiency per square meter".