Preworkout a meme?

Beginner lifter here, been lifting 3 weeks now. Did my first workout session with preworkout, pic rel. 2 scoops, about 16 oz. of water. Took it 30 minutes before my workout, and felt pumped about 5-10 minutes after I drank it. Then I got to the gym, and couldn't even finish my squat set of 1plmao. The rest of the workout just felt lackluster, felt kinda sluggish, anxious, and maybe a combination of disappointment. Like a crash. Does this shit actually work? Or did my body just get memed because it was the first time I tried it?

>30 mins before work out

take it as youre walking into the gym

That's a meme product. You would be better off with caffeine, pills or a cup of coffee or an energy drink like red bull or the sort.

People do recommend BCAA's mixed in your water while you hidrate yourself between sets tho

Damn. Till now I unironically drank s i p s for "preworkout"

will try that

I don't think it's a meme. Try this stuff.

Take mr hyde, nitraflex or mesomorph

Why are these better than what I bought? in your guys' experience.

Mesomorph has a good ingredient list, but it also has dmaa in it. Banned by a lot of sports organizations. It makes you perform like crazy

Mr hyde is packed with stimulants although no dmaa

And nitraflex uses pharmaceutically approved and tested stuff and also has a test boosting compound

Mesomorph contains DMAA. Not sure about the others.

mesomorph has DMAA, a stimulant with tenuous legal status. it has undeniable efficacy - it is banned in sports, so that's even more reason to believe it works
and it definitely works
t. taken DMAA and DMHA with excellent results

Ty for the succinct answer. From all your answers seems like mesomorph is the best one due to dmaas, I'll try it.
Ty guys

DMAA can kill you. There's a reason why it's banned.

People say Rocket Pop is the best flavor. I think it's pretty good.

>You would be better off with caffeine, pills or a cup of coffee

Do you wear your fedora to the gym as well?

Just noticed that on Amazon it seems like they sell Chain'd Reaction, which looks like rebranded Mesomorph maybe without dmaa. Everywhere else Mesomorph is like $40

guys is DMAA dangerous?

>Caffeine is not a stimulant guys!!

No it fucking doesn't. Sip some cold brew and lick some peanut butter and there's your preworkout

>cold brew and peanut butter
what
why the pb

Water can kill you too. Stop drinking it sheeple.

Chain'd reaction is their BCAA with DMAA in it.

Take pic related 5 mins before your workout and not 30 and then come back and tell me it's a meme

just bought mesomorph ill let you know how it goes

sugar?

Well 2 soldiers who took is regulargly died so probably yes

So let me get this straight. Mesomorph pre workout is powder with bcaa+dmaa, but chain'd is *just* bcaa+dmaa?

When you get overloaded on stims it has the opposite effect. You took way too much for your first time. Drop it down to a scoop, probably half actually, and you'll feel it.

Just do it faggot

Hm. I'll try that. Kinda suspected the crash was because of the overload. Shit tastes okay though

Omfg every couple of days you post this. We all know it's advertising. Fuck off and kys already.

If you're too poor to afford advertising you can pay for them your product is shit too, just like all supplements. You can't make them effective because of the potential of it killing someone so you cut corners and load it up with fillers then market it as the supp of the century.

This fucker right here is the best I've had. I've tried many pre-workouts but Hyde is definitely the best of all. My brother is taking it now and he's feeling it too.

looking at the chain'd label, there's definitely no DMAA in it.
there is a BCAA product with DMAA called "Off the Chain".
I've tried it. it's absolutely loaded with artificial flavoring and tastes like sickly sweet candy, but the stimulants are just right

Why risk your health with shit like DMAA when you can literally just get the same effect for cheaper with a cup of coffee + vitamin b12

>be teenager
>never liked coffee
>start lifting
>mom comes home one day
>says she found "pre-workout" on sale
>comes with tiny scoop, mix into water and drink
>head to gym, gotta do my stronglifts 5x5! :D

>2 sets into squats,185 pounds
>literally the most weight i've ever had on my back
>heart beating abnormally fast, even for heavy set
>anxiety sets in, get panic attack
>I think I'm dying
>actually dying
>fuck, I'm taking too long, everyone's watching
>i'll just see a doctor afterwards
>sets 3 and 4 feel like pic related
>last set, kinda wanna throw up, really not sure if I can do it
>hype myself as best I can
>grind out 3 extra reps ATG highbar

>leave gym as fast as possible
>go home, fall in bed and crash, not even 5pm
>wake up next morning, look at preworkout container
>300mg caffeine
>never touch it again

Is DMAA just supposed to be a crazy effective stim? Does it anything aside from wake you up in the sense that it increases pump, helps with muscle fatigue etc.

chain'd= no dmaa
off the chain = w/ dmaa
chain: dmaa
Makes sense tbqh
>300mg
Honestly that's kind of how I felt. Wanted to throw up.

>The safety
This is a relatively strong stimulant. It behaves slightly similarly to ephedrine (which you can also get in limited amounts at your local pharmacy), and it does raise blood pressure.

>Note, however, that in the blood pressure study, they used 75mg, which is more than we’d ever take. It also did not raise heart rate in that same study, despite the dosage.

Rich Piana's Mutant Madness is the lord of preworkouts.