Playing piano can increase the production of HGH in an individual; particularly for older adults...

>Playing piano can increase the production of HGH in an individual; particularly for older adults. Human growth hormones are linked to reduction of the aches and pains where feel that come with age. A study done at the University of Miami found that the test group of people who took keyboard lessons had significantly higher levels of HGH than the control group that did not.
>Increased HGH production leads to slowed progression of osteoporosis, increased energy levels, sexual function and muscle mass.
How are your harmonic gains, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ke2eOY9anc
youtube.com/watch?v=3AVr3RJPH38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol what the fuck is this

Does this work for all instruments? I play the guitar.

>>throwing fish fingers at badgers doubles the amount of weight that can be lifted on the squat, bench press and the overhead press.
It's very easy to make statements without providing sources but isn't believable.

I've played piano for like 20 years and am barely out of dyel mode
Still love it though

Artistic persuits are just as important as physical acheivments in atsining states of rousch. Keep honeing your craft, guitar bro.

I've been meaning to play more piano, same with guitar.

Good thing I'm a professional pianist

Been practicing 2+ hrs a day. DESU piano is one of the few things that still brings me joy in life. Just finished Chopins Fantasie Impromptu after learning the Pathetique 3rd mvmt and Bachs prelude/fugue in Cm from wtc1. Started Moment Musicaux no.4 as my first Rach piece that I'm taking on and it's absolutely breathtaking to unravel his genius through the keys. Rachmaninoff and Bach have to be my two favorite composers

Good job bro

>tfw stopped playing guitar after high school
I also played piano growing up. maybe that's why I'm so swole.

Congrats bro, I always loved Chopin's work

I've played piano for 20 years and and a literal giant. Women recoil at my acromegaly-warped face and my fingers are now too broad to hit individual keys.

>tfw fulltime pianist
>tfw lifting with natty hgh
>tfw performing Swolepin concerto
>tfw guitarcucks will never know these gains

Thanks user.

LATELY even piano doesn't feel the same anything I play doesn't sound right its frustrating as shit

not really a huge fan of highly technical pieces. nice to learn for the challenge and the emotional investment but the purity of a simpler melody is lost

[citation needed]

What are some of your favorites to play?

Yeah I definitely understand where you're coming from with not liking highly technical pieces. I always end up coming back to Chopins nocturnes because they're right in the sweet spot of difficulty for me while still sounding beautiful. Idk recently I've been pushing myself and I kind of get lost in the process of learning difficult pieces. I like picking apart the brain of different composers through their work, it's almost like I enter my own world or go back in time for a few hours

Bachs fugues are still a mindfuck to me though the one in Cm that I learned was easily the hardest piece for me that I listed and I immediately saw an improvement in other works

>not really a huge fan of highly technical pieces. nice to learn for the challenge and the emotional investment but the purity of a simpler melody is lost

The Bach Prelude has a clear melodic arc in the arpeggiated patterns and the fugue is literally a theme that replays over and over in new contexts. The Beethoven is completely thematically driven and the Chopin's runs have clear melodic lines that must be accentuated through the passagework (that's what the accent marks are for). In other words, those pieces aren't melodically void, you just suck.

I teach piano full time and encourage all of my teenage (and older) students to lift because most people's postures are unacceptably horrible.

Right now I'm working on Beethoven Sonata #15 and Bach's 5th French Suite. I've been playing a lot of weddings recently so I haven't been able to work as hard on my repertoire of choice as I'd like.

>all these classical fags
>not playing synthwave on a synth instead

Love the "Pastoral", can't beat that opening and the scherzo is such a blast. Sounds like you're having fun!

most fun I've had was learning and playing the Kapustin etude op.40 no.6 pastoral. really nice

i love Debussy's suite bergamasque specially the prelude
just spent 10 minutes looking for the right interpretation. i think i like this one the best

youtube.com/watch?v=2ke2eOY9anc

Why are you even here

Also your girlfriend fucking sucks

no shit. No need to go autistmode on me that's not even my point

>tfw stopped playing 5 years ago
>tfw don't have room in shitty apartment for bass
>tfw landlord would probably claim it's too loud anyway

The melodies in these pieces are pure as fuck. I thought your comment was stupid and I'd post it again if I had to.

>Debussy's suite bergamasque
lol wow bro you have shit taste. sorry

i don't have room for a piano in my apartment, any alternatives? need those harmonic gains asap

i can play gnossienne fucking easiest song to play but also lubricates any vaginas in the vicinity

Jokes on you I don't have one faggot

Kapustin's etudes are dope. Suite bergamasque is fun, I hadn't heard Samson Francois play it before, thanks for sharing that. I've never played it solo but I played it with a friend as clarinet and piano, which is fun in its own way. Mostly the drinking after.

Can you fit a studio upright or spinet or console? When I was in college I bought a used spinet that let me get my practice in when I didn't feel like going to a practice room.

>tfw dad and granddad were musicians
>forced to learn piano, guitar, bass, pretty much the entire rhythm section
>wanted to play sports but had no time between practice and recitals
>tfw to this day, knowing how to play all these instruments have not gotten me laid
>tfw if I played sports I could've been a chad instead of a virgin musicians

Now I play the blues, because thats all I feel

>cant get laid playing music
You wouldn't have made it anyway.

I should've concentrated on guitar more than Piano, can't carry a fucking piano everywhere with you to serenade some bitches now can you? Well maybe in a year I will...

I also love Rachmaninoff and Bach, we have great taste user.

>implying you get laid playing contrabass

Go out on a date and play on a public piano you find, girls love that shit.

>tfw know a fuck load of lovey dovey jazz songs
>tfw never get to play them for anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=3AVr3RJPH38

Sorry only playing the piana