Man I thought when it's said up the weight 5lbs every session meant 5lbs each side lmao, that's why I've been stalling

Man I thought when it's said up the weight 5lbs every session meant 5lbs each side lmao, that's why I've been stalling

What dumb shit has fucked your progress, Veeky Forums?

>I thought 5 lbs meant 10 lbs
Kys.

Cutting at 1000 cal for more than 2 weeks. That was like dying.

>mfw my breakfast is 1400 kcal

counting the bar in my lifts

Skipped at least 11 days. It's been 5 months and I can't even squat 2pl8.
Don't you start with this.

>mfw my TDEE is 1500
It's pretty awesome.

A-are you in london?
>tfw 3200

are u a girl?
pls be in palo alto

Doing isometrics too hard without building up fucked my elbow joints pretty bad.
Couldn't even do pushups for a week.

who is this semen memen hostess goddess

Nope.
Nope.
Not entirely far away. No homo.
I guess technically it's like 2400, but I'm on the last stretch of my cut and my supplement stack makes me not super hungry so I only eat when I get home from work mostly and those are small meals.

food for thought - my 8 year old girl eats more than that. you better be a midget, bro

>What dumb shit has fucked your progress, Veeky Forums?

lacking motivation and focusing on making student films, not realizing that exercise is way more important for my state of mind than how successful my projects are.

I started substituting sport climbing instead of lifting, then I got busy with movies and only ran on a treadmill for 20 minutes in the mornings, then I stopped exercising completely except for biking to class. My therapist told me I was doing too much and that biking was enough exercise, but he doesn't even lift and his advice was misinformed. In retrospect the stress caused by not making progress was as significant as the purely psychical factors (hormone release etc.). On the other hand, even 20 minutes of running or swimming is quite productive, especially initially when I made good progress, so if you get busy with school I'd recommend you do that rather than doing nothing. Anyway I stopped exercising for like 5 weeks but due to taking MK (for acne) and yohimbine (for jacking off) and not eating much due to being depressed I actually lowered my bf% significantly, so at least my jawline is better than it ever was.

Thanks for reading my life story. Remember that yoga and cardio is also important for well-being and you should do those in addition to lifting weights, or else the hot cam strippers will be way ahead of you when you finally decide to fix your lordosis.

You have a fat child.
Gross.

God damn what a qt

Nope, she's a healthy normal weight active person. You're malnourished and inactive.

Not going to the gym all summer because I can't go to the uni gym when I'm away and don't want to pay for a membership.

I hit lmao3pl8 squat right before spring semester ended, now 275 is a struggle.

I ride 20 miles round trip to work and home Monday-Friday, I workout 4 days a week. It's colder now but I spent most of the summer outside.
You're just a fatty trying to justify all the food you stuff into your mouth.

on 1500 kcal? are you a mutant midget?

forgot to eat enough food and spend all that time in the gym for nothing

I'm 6'2, 188 lbs right now.
Ottermode is best mode, normally sit around 192-195 but my brother is getting married and I'm going to fuck all the bridesmaids.

lean 188 lb male, physically active every day, living on 1500 kcal. you're either lying or you're an absolute freak of genetics senpai

Im 6 2 190which is built fat for me ay least

How are u otter

You got a mwtal plate in your head?

>I've never been able to commit to anything seriously in my life.
The post.
You remind me of the fat cashier girl at 7/11 that looks upset when I buy gummy bears.
Yeah I've had a bag of gummy bears as my only food for a day before, it's awesome.

>6'2
I have that same door, you don't want me to take a picture with it.

>thinks im gojng to lie about my height

You manlets this insecure? Onoy short guys care so much about height man

>I've never been able to commit to anything seriously in my life.
Matey wtf are you talking about. What do you mean?

By the way we have almost identical stats, I'm 6 feet 185 lbs.

I give two fucks about height, I just recognize the door and know where the top of my head is on it. Unless I'm taller than I think I am.

>I have that same door
Probably the most hilarious thing I've read today

Try eating less? It's not all that hard. Totally survivable, yeah you lose weight, that's why it's called cutting. If I wanted to maintain I'd eat more.

I don't get, why would I eat less? I'm not fat, I'm not trying to cut.

Tell me it's not the same fuckin door.

didn't you say your TDEE was 1500?

So why are saying it's impossible?
I don't even know what you think is happening here...?

>So why are saying it's impossible?
I'm not saying it's impossible, it just seems very unusual. I've never seen anyone that size maintain weight on so little calories.
We're basically the same weight and I eat over twice what you eat to maintain. I do more exercise and don't really sit too much (work at treadmill desk), so activity level is higher, but it's not THAT higher.

did you say this

I ate 1000 calories or less my entire teenaged years. How fucked am I?

You're pretty fucked to be that bad at math

So you were 4ft and 50lbs?

How many times do I have to say I'm cutting...
I doubt you exercise more, top kek m8.

it's not the same door. notice your insets are square up top and his are slightly rectangular

if you eat at tdee, you're not cutting you mong

ITT people confusing TDEE with daily caloric intake on a cut

>I doubt you exercise more, top kek m8.
What basis do you have for this doubt? Is this some sort of insecurity for you? It's not a contest, I was explaining why I thought your numbers were weird

Fuck, read the mother fucking thread you lazy twat.
Other side of the coin, what makes you think you workout more than me? Because I eat less?

you said your tdee is 1500, then you said you're cutting on 1500. which is it?

You are supposed to count the bar. Literally every fucking program does that. The olympic bar weights 20 kg so why wouldn't you count it, dumbfuck.

Jessica Clements

>Other side of the coin, what makes you think you workout more than me?
You told me what you do in this very thread. I know what I do, and thus I can make a comparison.

I said my TDEE is 1500, then said it's actually 2400 but I've been on a cut so it's basically (not technically you fucking autists) 1500, cause that's what I've been eating for the past couple months.
But I get it, reading and comprehending the words is pretty hard, no worries you'll figure it out someday.

Why do you europeans put kcal for calories? If anything it would be easier to leave off the unnecessary k that just makes it look like kilo calories. Yeah I know your nutrition facts write kcal, but that's just wrong, stop it.

>You are supposed to count the bar
But the bar doesn't have any weight on it, why would you count it? Do you count the weight of your arms too dumbass?

I said I ride a bike to work and workout 4 days a week, and that I go outside. Please tell me EXACTLY what I do.

Your TDEE isn't 1500 because that's what you eat at you dumb piece of shit. Your calorie intake is 1500, your TDEE is 2400.

god damn you're a dumbas

>Please tell me EXACTLY what I do.
Dick sucks x 1000
Cock rides x F

If I did that I'd wouldn't have to workout 4 days a week.

lol

But its in kilo calories. 1kilo calorie=1000 calories= 1 Calorie(upper case C)

You're making a fool of yourself mate. Perhaps it's a sign that you should start eating like a real human bean and not starve your brain.

well shit

Because kilo calories is the actual metric. And a calorie is a thousand times less.

>calls people mate
Yeah, and I'm the fool.

You incapable of admitting you do less exercise than some random person (who gives a shit, fuck me) and now you're incapable of admitting that your understanding of tdee was fucked. What's next ?

I still don't think you workout more than me just because you said so on a Mongolian food critique web forum, sorry if that makes you buttmad.
And if you could read you would have read the part where I said I don't fucking care what you call it I'm only eating 1500 a day be an aspie and shit yourself because I said TDEE idgaf.

post your body you weak faggot.

>focusing on making student film
>DYEL therapist
>low hormone release
>taking MK (for acne)
>yohimbine (for jacking off)
>being depressed

Brah, you're the one fucked up, not your lifts.

Keep living the dream, fatass

>adding 5lb to each side
this is how I've been doing it since I started. if I ever get stuck I just try again next time and make it. only time I grab the 2.5's is for increasing OHP

I thought that also at first but I didn't stall

do...do you think the bar weighs nothing, user?

What's your race? I'm conducting research to see which race is the dullest and you would be quite useful. Have you (You) btw

i honestly don't know if this is bait and it makes me sad.

>posts: 73
>IP's: 28

t. manlet

You're full of shit. Post pic because we all know you're King Skeleton

pls be in moscow

I don't understand what rep ranges mean. Like 3x6-8 reps does that mean I do 6 on my last set and 8 on my first? I am not retarded guys I major in chemistry and I lift for 3 years with good progress

You aim for six to eight reps are you fuckin dumb. How have you been lifting for 3 years and not figured that out. If your weight is only getting you five reps you drop the weight until you're doing at least six. If you're doing nine or more reps you stack weight until you're doing SIX TO EIGHT REPS.

6-8 is a shit range anyway, 8-10 is much better. Enjoy your no gains.

I barely have a sense of smell
>I never have an appetite so I force feed myself every meal
>stuck in dyel land

Do you go to school in Canada? Sound exactly like someone I know

Some of the bars at my gym are 35lb instead of 45lb. When I first started lifting last year I unknowingly kept switching between the 35lb and the 45lb because I didn't notice the difference. This completely fucked up my progress before I figured it out. I don't know why the 35lb bars even exist. That is some dumb shit.

kek

i used to think the same before this post

That would be a women's olympic barbell

Going beyond the sticky and listening to you fuckheads.

Mad.
Mad.
Nope, tall as fuck all my life.
Kek. I never said I was big, I'm 6'2 188, no shit I'm skeletor as fuck.
I wish comrade.
>beingthisupsetin2017.jpeg

I prefer a tdee of 2400 and having a dick