How do you feel about this, Manlet?

>not answering something about the inches his girlfriend took and liked

Never gonna learn.

Best regards, a manlet

Pretty classy and to the point desu

>being a celebrity
> responding seriously to some banter from a nobody

It would've been better if he just left it alone

Seriously how old is Nick Jonas, he must be near his 30's now? I can understand he's just sick and tired of fucking retards.

The guy is wealthy, successful, seems fairly down to earth and attractive. Of all the people to shit on about height, make it someone worth it.

Pretty much this. He's a cool dude

>royals fans behaving like cunts

Same ol, same ol

All ask again, what the FUCK is wrong with the manlets chest?

l-lewd

>expecting a facelet lanklet to have class

his pecs look like engorged breasts

The rule is simple:

>If you're a manlet and your height is girls biggest turn off in you, you're doing it right

>If you're tall and you height is girls biggest turn on in you, you're doing it wrong

this this this

Pretty insightful desu

Jesus christ her eyes only go to the manlet for a moment and really she just looks at his gross happy trail and then it's all eyes on chad

sounds like manlet rationalization to me

Let's face it, he's a dick. He's probably insecure as fuck, and he's trying to make himself look "better" by comparing his height to a high status manlet.

Really? I think it's pretty solid advice. It's always better to be an interesting well rounded person, rather than fixate on a single perceived flaw.

And this post like pet lanklet rationalization

how do you respond to this on social media?

do you come back at them or do you let it slide?

Well if I'm Nick Jonas I come back at him, no question.

If it was me I'd just let it slip past me.

Would've been easy for Nick too since he would've have had to duck much

You need to duck into some etiquette classes "bruh" I didn't need to stop to respond to you. Just rude. Very rude.

>all these pissed off little turbo hobbits running INTENSE levels of damage control

so. much. insecurity.

What is this from?

>projecting this hard

From real life

>you need a few more inches bruh
>the rest are in my pants

It's just bantz m8

or

>ur mum thought I had enough inches

gyno

ur mum is played. now it's ur son. fucked ur son bro.

depends alot on the girl though.
im 6'3 and ive known some girls (short and tall) that are legitimately obsessed with height.

t. bitchy manlet who used a big boy word without knowing what it means

I AM A BIG BOY. Check my underpants, motherfucker. Bone dry. Watch, I'll even fart with no undie spray.

girls are obsessed with what they currently like without having any idea of it do you even talk to women. an average height guy will be short if they hate him and tall if they love him
the only thing i will admit that girls like being dominated be taller men but its always something that comes later in the relationship rather finding someone just because he is tall

Whole /fit is a shithole of insecure faggots.
There are like 5 manlet thread right now! Then we have neck gains, handlets, balding and so on...
in real life a bald Little italian is fucking now his hot gf. Faggots

Hey lanklet pricks,
My name is John, and I’m better than every single one of you. All of you are skinny, no-gains lanklets who spend every second of their day projecting your insecurity down onto regular people. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of their short height (I do it sometimes to really short guys), but you all take to a whole new level. It’s equivalent to bullying and needs to stop.
But I don’t let my height define who I am. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jacking yourself off to twinks in the communal shower"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>being so insecure that your only superior characteristic is your height
>getting triggered over manlet threads because of your insecurities

Never gonna make it

5'6 manlet here. I kek'd

im 6'5 with a dad bod lmao
wats up cucke

Jesus

Damn this pasta is so old

If I remember correctly from where this shit was posted on reddit the guy in question actually rescinded and tried to apologize to Nick after he was called out. So long story short, the guy begged him for a pic, tried to talk shit about his height, then backed down like a little bitch after bullshit was called to save face. Royals guy is beta cringe as fuck.

kek'd

You retards realize his run is up right? No female will want him. That manlet will still be fugging short qts for years

If someone makes fun of your height, agree and amplify

"Yeah bro, I sleep in my fucking bedside drawer"

"Yeah bro, I'm so tiny my dick is the same size as my height. Ask your girlfriend"

"Yeah bro, I'm so short my feet didnt even touch the floor until puberty"

Goes for any insult, really. Defending yourself makes you feel insecure. Owning it is the only way to proceed

This is just getting old at this point. Not funny. Anymore.

To the pit

thats smart

Nice

Haha manlet detector works very well

Think what you want but Conners fucked

Cant stop watching it and laughing its been over an hour and I keep coming back

Pffthahahahaha

>bragging about the cavernous depth of your anus in public
that's not just rude, it's sexual harassment

post more like this

You can be interesting as a tall person too, you fucking dope. Quit daydreaming that everyone who has what you don't doesn't have anything else, manlet.

He still has decent facial features. Probably could pull off buzzcut p good

This is a very bad variation of a pasta that has a lot of potential. 0/10

Prove it then. Post pics.

>can fuck any bitch
>rich
>better looking
>still insecure about height he had to reply to a random.
Sad.

t. Nick Jonas

oh look a nobody trying to flex on a person that he will literally never in 1000 years be successful as.

looks arab so not really surprising desu.