Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q8-C207Go4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lose to russia xF
lose to america xF
lose to britain xF

Kill jews x 6000000

destroyeurope xF

The world would have been a better place if the Nazis won.

Swear fidelity to party
Swear fidelity to party leader
Party leader elected to office
State now becomes party, and party state
By serving party, you serve state.

Why would you want to be SS anyways? They were generally absolutely shit. They were more of a hindrance by and large of the OKW.

This.

The Wehrmacht were the real fighting men of Germany, the SS had 2 or 3 divisions that were worth a shit and thats out of 32. The rest were quite literally the POGiest of the POG with a penchant for murder and fucking the war effort up.

Because it's cool and edgy and I'm an overprivileged little shit with no appreciation for what I have

This.
Niggers and fags count as Jews as well

Fuck off back to pol retard.

Prove me wrong faggot.

The SS was meant to be the new Wehrmacht but the Wehrmacht were not happy about that. There could have been a coup so the SS remained as a paramilitary.

>lose to britain
kek'd
Russians and Americans did all the work. Leave it to the small insignificant guys to try to include themselves.

>be British
>get fucked so hard by the germans that your entire army flees and has to be rescued by fishermen and tug boats
>meanwhile the fucking french get destroyed because they stayed and fought while you ran home to mommy queen
>hide in sewers and tunnels while germans ravage and bomb your homeland
>Americans and Canadian lads decide to come to save their pussy cousin
>"l-l-let me f-fight too!"
>North Americans crush the germans from the west, untermensch come from the east
>germany loses
British tells themselves "We won!"

Top fucking kek, always makes me laugh too. What a joke, and they lost their precious empire too

This

I watched the Dunkirk trailer and say "Heroic rescue" or some shit. In reality you have 400,000 able bodied and capable British soldiers cowering and scrambling to abandon the fight and get home to their tea.

I would be killed if the nazis won. My family lost people to the camps

>Did all the work
>Come in when both sides are worn down and claim the victory for yourself because you have the most guns at the end of the day

Just like WW1.

>meanwhile the fucking french get destroyed because they stayed and fought while you ran home to mommy queen

You're actually retarded right? A large portion of the French army also evacuated at Dunkirk.

And here you are on Veeky Forums. A much better future.

Also the Nazis never wanted to kill Jews. Ironically Nazis wanted to send the Jews to Mandate Palestine, but Britain said no.

>declare war on Germany
>run away and cower in fear at Dunkirk
>only survive due to german generals ordering a pause
>get ass saved by us French
>blow up our ships killing 2000 frenchmen so that the scary germans don't follow them
>kill more frenchmen in their bombings than the Germans in the entire occupation
>wait for daddy USA to save their ass on the incest Isles
>we wuz heroes not shiet
Fuck the brits

Leave it to the eternal jew

>kek'd
This is so stupid. So Britain lose in WWII?

thats starting jew

>"prove me wrong"
>proves him right
also, the holocaust never happened. Jews died sure, but that doesnt make it 6millions being gassed and thrown into ovens. Thats post war propaganda that hasn't died.

yes it hurts as a brit to admit
but true

>Size of the Empire 1939
>Size of the empire 1965

>Demographics of London 1939
>Demographics of London 2017

It doesn't matter if you win on paper when you don't look like a winner irl.

I would say the battle of britain was pretty important

This, unironically.

So what? You're one person, and this modern world is total shit compared to what could have been.

All white countries lost, you mong. If you told the Allied soldiers this would be the result of their risking their lives and bloodshed, what do you think they would say to you? Do you think they would have fought for this multicultural oligarchy with kike-jews at the top dictating what is and is not acceptable to think about (culture)?

they were on the winning side, but they did lose the empire because of the war.

that is true, Luftwaffe was significantly weakened. Lost of planes were lost and it would take years to train new pilots.

But ultimately, the war was won by 26million dead Russians

*26million USSR people

You have to go back

Watch SS JunkerSchule videos and read SS Leithefts.

But basically, if you want only the physical aspect of it: focus on running, fencing and horse riding, boxing, swimming, obstacle courses, cold resistance, weapon training/marksmanship, marching long distances while carrying a lot of weight, and eating almost nothing.

SS training was top of the class in the 1940s though. People from all over europe traveled to germany for military training. Probably wasn't as hardcore as todays special forces but at the time there were no such troops.

You understand that we fought a war to STOP nazis
It's universally accepted that nazis are bad, just like how water is needed for life

>You understand that we fought a war to STOP nazis
Ah, the history illiterate comes around. You do realize that the US literally funded all sides? Especially through Henry Ford the Nazis received a lot (like factories built in conquered France) and many German vehicles had Ford engines in them. Stuff from General Electric was smuggled in via Italy and so on.

The US orchestrated and entered the war in order to remove European hegemony over the planet baiting them into another continent wide civil war. They needed to remove the Nazi barter trade system used for international trade in order to not lose further sales markets after the economic crisis of 1929.

tell us your fairytales

While that may be true, the main reason for WW2 was for the jews to kill some more white people and finalize their genocidal scheme, that we can now clearly see.

Pic related

>mfw kids are asking "but why the jews?"
>mfw I tell them about german banks, media and who led the failed commie revolution in germany
>mfw the teacher nods in agreement, and lets me speak
>mfw my public school history teacher in cucknadia was secretly ubermenschen
>was known as a literal nazi by the feminist club (yes we had one, and it had like 100 members in a school of around 1200).

Literally kill yourself you anti Semitic cunt FUCK OFF BACK TO POL

The JIDF doesn't belong here. Go earn your shekels on /pol/

How can anyone even do this physical stuff today?

Like it doesn't make sense to play that many sports, you will never get good at any of them

You don't. user is autistic

>wasn't as hardcore as todays special forces but at the time there were no such troops.

typical naziboo not knowing history
1st Alaskan Combat Intelligence Platoon (Provisional) - "Castner's Cutthroats"
1st Special Service Force – "Devil's Brigade", a joint U.S.-Canadian unit
5307th Composite Unit (Provisional) – "Merrill's Marauders" – "Charles N. Hunter"
Ranger Battalions
Alamo Scouts
Alaskan Scouts
Marine Raiders
Marine Parachute Battalions – the "Paramarines"
United States Marine Corps Amphibious Reconnaissance Battalion, "VAC Amphib Recon Company" or "FMFPAC Amphib Recon Battalion"
United States Marine Corps Scout (Tank) and Sniper Company – originated Scout Snipers and Division Recon
Naval Scouts and Raiders
Navy Combat Demolition Units (NCDU)
US Navy Beach Jumpers
Underwater Demolitions Teams (UDT) Precursor to the Navy SEALs
1st Air Commando Group
Office of Strategic Services, whose functions included the arming, training and supplying of resistance movements; the use of propaganda, espionage, and subversion; and conducting post-war planning. Precursor to the CIA.

>So Britain lose in WWII?

britain gained nothing from WW2, and lost its empire.
so yeah, britain did lose the war. not to germany, but lose it did.

>Step 1- learn to paint
>Step 2- learn to paint and draw propaganda
>Step 3- realize how fucking much of a faggot you look like
>Step 4- bulk so at least you're a manlet faglet
Pic related

Psa,anyone on Veeky Forums who supports nazi Germany has never lived or experienced that type of government and is probably just mad at the world

agreed

Were they burning people with gyno? Otherwise I'd be okay.

You're squat Nazi, Rip

I'd say if you aren't "mad" or at least disturbed about this world, you aren't really paying attention to it and are just considering your own.

I dont really care about the world,idk about you but im from America and i dont really give two shits about other people,the left and right were funny for awhile but now both of you are becoming annoying,but like i said idc what you believe,but dong expect me to jump on your "white nationalism" or "antifa" bus

I'm mad but not for the same reason you are

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q8-C207Go4

ive included the highlights in pic related

>Canada bailed Britain out
Nigger, the only reason why Canadian troops saw combat in WWII was because the population was retarded. King's and Churchill's governments were both fine with exclusively material.

You wouldn't be around, that's for sure.

>that type of government
it's not North Korea. It was fascism with good quality of life.

Think of it as living in modern China, but with 1950s America lifestyle

SAGE
NOT Veeky Forums RELATED
SAGE
NOT Veeky Forums RELATED
SAGE
NOT Veeky Forums RELATED
SAGE
NOT Veeky Forums RELATED

>Minimum height of 5ft 7 inches to join SS
>the Leibstandarte (Adolf Hitler's personal bodyguard) required you to be aged between 17 and 22 and be a minimum height of 5ft 11 inches, later raised to 6ft ½ inches

Manlets not allowed

>Russians and Americans did all the work.
American education.

>This is so stupid. So Britain lose in WWII?
Britain ahd to basically sell her empire to just hang with the Germans. At least France tried to fight mano a mano. Russians plaxed the game of "throw more men at them than they have bullets" and America just waltzed in after everythign was over like a fat guy at an all you can eat buffet.

They whole thing was a complete shit show and if Hitler didn't kill all those Jews, we'd all be laughing at how incompetent and stupid the Allies were.

fuck yes

Reported, not Veeky Forums related

Go back to /pol/ autists