Is intermitenting fast a meme or really works?

is intermitenting fast a meme or really works?

idk but it makes it easy to keep calories low

doesnt really raise t just helps u feel full and satisfied by bigger meals during feed

but in terms of weight losing (fat specificly), is worth do it?

It works brilliiantly.
I lost over a hundred pounds in 9 months and put on a fuckton of muscle mass in the process.
I felt great.
Hated being so cold all of the time though.

It's more of a hunger and calorie management tool. I lost 35 lbs using IF, but not more than I would have have if I had spread out the meals. I feel like I have more energy and control. When I was eating meals and doing a 500 cal deficit I was constantly hungry and constantly tempted by cravings. Now I see food only for it's nutritional value and can skip whole days of eating without blinking an eye.

IF wont magically make it so that you lose weight while eating 8000 calories of ice cream.

It works but it's not a magic pill. If anything it should teach you that you don't need to consume a meal every 3-4 hours. Your body can go longer without food and you're not going to enter skelly city

well i have try a ton of shit but i havent try yet IF. maybe this would work for me. even with low carb i wasnt dropping weight.

Is she even good at vidya?

Regarding your pic - I really hate the THICC trend

you like your traps thin then? respect

Currently 4 days into IF, with a 500 cal deficit and looking to lose 15kgs(35lbs)
Current plan is to do ~40min walk with caffeine before I eat when I can. Might consider getting yohimbine hcl if I start having trouble with stubborn fat.
Then gym 2 hours after first meal. With remaining calories eaten post workout. Trying to do 18/6.
Any tips?

Can you stop posting the same fucking thread everyday you fucktard?

These threads are just like IF, 18 hours a day.

you mad that 4inch little dick of yours will never satisfy a pawg of this caliber?

yeah you mad
lmao

I've been on it for maybe a month now. For me it's just a convenient way to diet since all I do is force myself not to eat anything until after 4PM and before 12AM. I have been losing wait though since I'm skinnyfat and that's the plan for a while.

Epic comeback bro :)))))

Fuck back off to Reddit

>thst fucking arch in every ass picture
kek

I lost about 14 kg in a little over 3 months: it made it "easy" (well, easier) to keep a 1000-1200 kcal deficit.

Bad news is that it gave me huge stomach problems to the point where I literally could not shit for months without laxatives.

A week into a normal maintenance diet (no IF) and my stomach was completely fixed, shitting once-twice a day.

Is there any food that doesn't count as breaking the fast?
I really enjoy mom's soup in the evening and it's like 100-150 calories at all if I won't eat bread with it.

Why don't you just try it out and see?

she's not even thicc, what are you a fucking retard?
she's a skinny fucking cardio bunny who also squats.

I'm an absolute lardass but I lost 22 lb in a month with IF and keto. (275 to 253lbs @ 5'8) I honestly don't know which helped me the most.
I'm going to just do IF this month and see if I can lose steady amounts but not too fast. (Trying to minimize the large amount of loose skin I'll have.)

If mom loves you she'll make you the soup during your eating hours.

I thought this was a sfw board?

genuinely don't know if it is cause this is the first time I've seen tits here.

This.
A friend did it when he visited me and told me to try it out. Have been on it for 7 months now. I like it a lot.
You need to like it, and there's only one way to find out whether you like it for sure.
Start with skipping breakfast, ease into it, have lunch a little later and some more coffee throughout the day.