What age is too old to be chad?

what age is too old to be chad?

is there a cutoff point where 18-21 year old girls stop being interested in you because of your age?

im only asking this because i'm about to turn 29 and im worried that my days of being a chad are over before they even begin.

when do 18-21 year old sluts stop wanting to fuck chads?

maybe over 70
My dad is 53 y/o and he is pretty chad

I know a 34 year old Chad who fucks 16 year olds regularly. Age of consent is 16 here though

If you are asking this it doesn't matter because you aren't a Chad.

No way. How the fuck does he get away with it? Do these girls not have fathers?

hairline/haircolor

slightly receding on the sides but only i have been able to notice it.

medium length dark brown hair so I can style my hair to cover the recession

It's weird because you can't bring up sex to a minor because it's technically soliciting or gross sexual imposition. So you need to go from point A to point B without actually saying anything. He's a scumbag savage so who knows desu

27 y/o college freshman here, I'm no chad but the freshman girls I've talked to think I'm the same age as them. Just enroll in college again and you should be fine.

past a certain point tho; they will know you aren't their age.

at that point when you are clearly physically older, do they start thinking "eww that 30 year old is trying to hit on me"?

Yo need to be attractive, wear fitting clothes, and have your career and shit together.

at 25 you're just a walking joke if you don't have a degree, spouse and assets by then. I think that's doubly true for chads. If you have all these advantages and doors opened for you and you didn't take any of them you look like a fool. Ironically Veeky Forums tends to get buff around then tries to emulate the chads they know from high-school then wonder why everyone treats them like mentally stunted tryhards.

>when do 18-21 year old sluts stop wanting to fuck chads?
never, you just have to be more chad

not really you just need to be attractive and not live with mom

really going to school late is when you really crush pussy. but not if you are a creep.

this person is probably 16

people who think they have their shit together at 25 are the ones who go through midlife crises and do stupid

Yes. Get educated and your career on an established track by 30. But also live your damn life. Then marry some early 20s broad when you're in your early 30s

If they know you are older just accept that advantage is over, and continue hitting on them.

just because you two didn't have the maturity that was appropriate to succeed in higher education when you were fresh out of high school. Does not mean your peers didn't. Most people around the world not just america have their shit together by 25. The whole "I can wait til I'm 30 to fix my shit" is the product of the lax self discipline millennials are known for. If you're still partying when you're 25 it's because you're trying to escape from your failures.

I am 27. I own a house and have a doctoral degree. I also wish I had more time to be "immature." Maybe that's a quarter life crisis.

you sure proved me wrong.

Ultrachad is 28 now.
I dont see him falling off any time soon.

I'm 27 and in college and I told a freshman girl I was 27 and she only became more interested.

Some times life gets in the way of going to college fresh out of highschool. Not everyone has to go through life the exact same way as you.

of course they don't but there's generally two kinds of people. People with self discipline who realize this shit is not so hard so long as you keep on top of it. And people who lack discipline and can only be motivated to do something when they feel as if they've run out of options. This whole "I can't shoulder the responsibility of being a professional with assets and relationships" is a joke. You can pick a job, partner and friends that are not burdens to you. You can have assets managed by someone who knows better. There's literally no challenge that can't be alleviated (aside from maybe cancer) by making the right choices at the right time.

haha, how old are you? man i'm 29 and get triple the attention i had when i was younger. hell, i had like 2 women approach me in public the last few months. "ewww he's so old" is nothing a woman has ever said to a decent looking older man.

i'm not hating on young guys just know that the game swings WAAAYYY in your favor after 30.

fuck i walk around in dad cargo shorts and a wedding ring and girls flirt with me. just have a little money, be in shape, and develop some confidence (which is something you should do through your 20s) and you'll have no problems.

>quarter life
>not realizing that you can die tomorrow
you stupid fucking cuck

wrong and gay

look closely kids, this is what happens when you never got laid or had any fun in your 20s. You get bitter and try to tell people how to go about their lives on Veeky Forums

To an extent you are correct. We do have the power to make choices and the right ones at that to achieve a "complete life" at 25. Im 29, started my dream job a year ago after figuring oyt what i wanted at 24. No house, great gf, some money and everything i need. You live in fucking fantasy land if you think the average 25 year old is on your magically perfect plan. Of course thats all possible, but in reality i didnt know hardly anyone that wanted all that or even thought to try and work towards it fresh out of high school. Ill bet you are a giant pretentious bore. Youre one silly fuck

this is reasonable and I admit I was wrong. I am a literal cuck, my life is so boring it is the only thing that gets me by.

I know it hurts today because you're being forced to think about all of the years you've wasted "finding yourself" like a mid 20's girl in some shitty 90's movie but tomorrow you'll wake up and be like "maybe I should talk to accountant about getting my shit in order or look into trades I could see myself doing".

your post reeks of cope

>"finding yourself"
You're making a big assumption there pal. Not every one has the same opportunities in life, has everything go as planned and bad things do happen that seriously derail your life.

>I was born rich and cant understand that I am spoiled

Lol

>you will never go from being a fat literal who to being a rich super chad extraordinaire

cringe

some absolute madman medbro said that DNP can get rid of cancer

>all those negative replies

they don't see the truth but they will

>they told me I could be anything so I became exactly what they wanted.

He started as a chad literally who. He became fat so he could get type casted into comedy roles

This is something many people struggle with. You're right in certain ways, but others are correct too. Stop thinking in binaries, it's played out.

Many here, including myself, haven't had the opportunities it seems you've had. I had to drop out of school to help my parents pay bills at 20. I've owned homes, ive maintained long term relationships and explored many different career avenues. I've moved back home to take care of an ailing father. I've had to put my life on hold for others at 26 because life isn't a simple straight line to a particular destination.

Your assumption that you there are lacking because they don't have what you have shows a lack of character on your part and definitely isn't "chad" or whatever masculine ideal you're proposing. It illustrates an inhuman antipathy to relate to your peers.

no it really doesn't desu senpai