At only age 19, Arnie accomplished more than most of you ever will. What's your excuse fof being a scrawny DYEL fuck?

At only age 19, Arnie accomplished more than most of you ever will. What's your excuse fof being a scrawny DYEL fuck?

I didn't start roids at 15.

>fof
Kek, OP is a fucking failure and should kill himself.

dat rounded back

hes fine know isnt he cucklord

Im an American so I don't need to try as hard as some 3rd worlder to succeed at life. My forefathers killed a bunch of southern rebels,British, and Nazis to make sure of that. Oddly enough they let the commies be

You're the reason our country sucks. The mentality of "I'm not gonna try" is the most pathetic thing I've ever read

His joints are completely fucked, his heart was fucked and he's only alive because he has tons of money

I did most of that as an 18ish year old natural. Except for the 374 bench.
Topped out at 325 or so
Deadlift was about 500something.

>Say you were comparable
>Explain how you did not come close on a single lift.
Ok.

Arnold was roiding hard you mong

Did Arnie ever get significantly injured lifting? Like I know he roided so that helps recovery and it never affected his career much if he did, just curious.

>accomplished
>steroid, known cheat and liar
lel

So you didnt.

I didn't roid at 15, I'm not that charismatic, I have a diagnosed mental illness and I'm not as smart as him.

Don't get me wrong, Arni deserves every respect and he is one of the very few people they can say "I built everything on my own" without any form of rich background, but the thing is that something like Arnold exist maybe once every 40 years or so, you need optimal genes and an high IQ and natural high Charisma, he is a exception not a rule.

Source? The heart condition he got from his mom who had the same problem

>What's your excuse fof being a scrawny DYEL fuck?

Change scrawny to fat and my excuses are

>I don't try hard enough
>I have a lack of commitment
>I can quit too easily

I'm trying though. Hit 1/2/3/4 after 8 months, so I've got that going for me.

i have herniated disc l5s1

>>steroid, known cheat and liar

>implying roids were illegal back then
>implying Arnie hasn't always talked openly about roiding (like everyone else) in competition

How stupid are u? Christ.

This, back then they were at least honest that they took Steroids and Anabol like peanuts, today obvious roiders must lie (even if they don't want to) or else they are not allowed to compete on stage where every single one is on shitloads of illegal stuff.

I know he tore a pec a couple times doing flies

Im 40 lbs from his squat give me six months

oh yea Im natty too

>Austria
>third world
I don't think you know what that means

Back then, 500mg of Test E with some DBol a week was considered a big cycle. Steroids today =/= steroids then.

You didn't do anything near what he did.

Frankly I don't think you did what you claim to have done because if you did you would know exactly how much work would be needed to go from your lifts to his.

Weak

>killed a bunch of British
>Austria third world

Where did you get the alternate reality goggles

He was taught by unionized lefties in a female dominated system with next to no male figues to look up to. Which is set up to remove thinking remove obstacles and reinforce failed Marxist policy in its new form of post modernism.

Its not his fault.

none. Thanks for the motivation. based Arnold

Go shart in a mart, Amerilard.

>Did Arnie ever get significantly injured lifting?
I was reading his Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding yesterday and he said the only serious injury he ever had was a leg injury when he fell of a platform on a bodybuilding show.

He claims that a bodybuilder should never injure themselves lifting if their form is good and they use 70-75% of 1RM for weight.

Arnold was a DYEL, he didn't have much muscle mass.

I've been lifting my entire life. I didn't start to lift seriously till I was 13.
I went from being the strongest guy by virtue of sheer effort and learning at 18 to being strong for a natty in highschool once the other guys jumped on cycles.
They went from struggling to max 350+ in squat and 245 in bench to repping 415+ in squats and near 300+ in bench.

Hilarious thing is I honestly thought that I wasn't training hard enough and started to think that there was something to their get more rest stuff.

The amount of effort to get to where he was with the help of the grams of gear he was obviously on is not much at all.
The amount of effort for a real natural to get there and maintain ensures that said natural will have no life outside of lifting.

I did get close.
As a 6'3" 18 year old natural with long limbs. I sacrificed basically everything to get to that relatively low level.

...yeah
okay.

that squat to diddly ratio though

Dude, many guys, like mentzer, were on grams of shit. Not only that but they were even experimenting with human growth hormone. And the only place to get that shit was straight from human cadavers.
I'm not even going to go into the liberal cocaine use that was kind of required to workout as hard as they did and to have the energy to do almost anything when you're basically 250+ pounds of pure metabolically active energy sucking muscle.
There's a picture of arnold out there where he is positively fucking dry and cut to the fucking bone. It was unbelievable. He looked like fucking Munzer.
They had the basic drugs. They could get close to the same look as the guys on stage today.
They simply didn't want to be as big and lowfat as the thunderlizards on stage today.

Oh and they also didn't have access to pure synthesized human growth hormone or used insulin. So...yeah. Nevermind.
The latter two along with wanting to make it into a modern freakshow and bigorexia enducing horror are what makes things the way they are today.

what does insulin do bodybuilding wise?

Don't know the specifics.
But I do know that it's often blamed instead of the hgh for the bubble gut phenomenon.

Yeah, his only torn muscle was from flies; they're a really strenuous exercise and IIRC he only continued doing them because they were so damn effective.

>flies
>effective
?
did Veeky Forums lie to me?

i don't know why but this made me laugh pretty hard

thank you

>What's your excuse fof being a scrawny DYEL fuck?
Not winning the genetic lottery like Arnold, for one.

Any idea how much weight he was doing? Was he trying heavy or was it just an accident/bad form?

My understanding has been they are effective, just many now think they are not worth the injury risk compared to something else like cable crossover.

For me, it was his use of "thunderlizard". Perfect

because I didn't do steroids and break into a fucking gym in the early morning hours due to being doped the fuck up.

Imagine how it will be when I do "need" the drugs.

I will be UNSTOPPABLE

why not do floor flies then?
you coud even do them slightly elevated so that your pecs get a good stretch but you don't risk pec tears.

The bad form is because 1966.

Ha love this one, spicy!

What you inherited, he earned. Legend.

Literalky die you yank parasite. Put some damn effort in to your ice and stop riding off the backs of your forefathers

>Squatted 440

HA HA HA

THANK YOU O GREAT RIPPETOE ARNOLD IS NO MATCH FOR MY SQUAT AND IM 6'3 NOT 6'1'5 MANLET LIKE HIM