>21 years old
>In Ontario, Canada
>No highschool diploma
>No drivers license
>No skills
>No friends, also virgin
>Parents angry and want to kick me out
>$1000 in cryptos and $20k stocks
>Losing all hope in life, regularly think about committing suicide or just venturing off into the middle of nowhere to spend my money to have a little fun
>Sad and worthless retail job
>Skinnyfat but can't find motivation to fix health or body when I have this mountain of problems

How can I fix my life

you already listed everything to fix your life

fix your relationship with your parents and work on diploma and drivers license

deadlift your dad

Join the Mounties

a fucking leaf

I'm 20 I live in Alberta. First get a license and a vehicle, work whatever dog shit job for however long until you have that. Without a car you are nothing.

Step two is get into a trade, electrical, plumbing, operating machinery, whatever. You work for 10 months and go to school for 2, you collect EI while at school and get 1k for passing each year basically. School isn't expensive and every year I go I break even or even make a little. Get a raise after school and you feel like a boss, boom.

I got expelled from high school at 17, I'm a 4th year electrician now and make $31 an hour. You'll feel amazing putting in a mans day of work and improving every day, when i started I couldn't swing a hammer and now I run job sites and feel amazing.

Bonus- young people are not getting into trades and there will be a major demand for them in the next 10-20 years, you'll have work and crazy demand for your skills while faggots with sociology degrees work at mcdonalds.

Just an idea, look into it.

DEADLIFT YOUR DAD. DEADLIFT YOUR DAD. D

Do not deadlift with your legs. He who deadlifts with his legs has forgotten the weight of his father. Deadlift with your back.

>you think im just gonna stand here and let you deadlift me?

Go fuck yourself back to

The option I can offer your is to kys is the only 'reset' user

>rerolling for higher base strength, intellect, and charisma

At least youre white right op

Legit great advice. When I was in a rut in my early 20s I did something similar and it changed my life completely.

Listen to this user OP.

Good advice on fit, what

This is solid advice. But I already have a degree, a BA hons. It's a useless degree, but I can build on it, instead of going back into trades. If I do build on it (by returning to school to study something that's actually sellable), what should I study? My GPA isn't great so don't mention med school or law school. And I don't care what I do, so long as it pays.

>27 years old
>live in British Columbia
>didnt get my diploma till i was 25
>made alot of shitty decisions
>housing unaffordable in this shit province
>work at a movie theatre
>gym and vidya is literally all i do for a hobby

>26
>no gf
>unemployed for 2 years
>used up all savings during that time
>no job
>useless actuary degree
>hate lifting now on top of all of that

>Useless actuary degree?

What

>in Ontario

You need to do something about that.

>25
>Shitty weather dependant job that can leave me without shifts for weeks, or without days off for weeks
>Not a dime saved because I spent the last decade addicted to drugs
>Piece of shit hand me down car
>Living with parents

I-it's not too late right anons?

It's only too late if you give up

Do what I did when I was in that situation and go work in the Yukon or Northwest Territories. Pay starts at $28/month for even the most worthless jobs and the interview process is two questions: 1. Can you do the job? and 2. Will you show up sober tomorrow? Also, way less income tax and sales tax.

Downsides: boring as fuck, cold as fuck, very little internet, very few people, very little to do, and everyone wants to get into everyone elses business like a typical small town.

I'm in Ft. McMurray. Life is decent here. There's actually at least 5 or 6 guys from Ft McMurray who post on here that I know of. My gymbro is one of them.

You have more money than 95% percent of kids your age OP. Lots of those kids would gladly trade places with you.

Move away and figure something out. You have enough money to move out and go learn a trade.

>no debt
>actually have some assets instead
>no children or other dependents
>no crippling diseases besides autism

you're doing alright, man. Just go enlist or do or something and save up more money.

How the fuck do you find an apprenticeship?

I can't learn a trade without it