Veeky Forums approved tattoos?

Thinking about getting something done on my forearm, maybe a Kraken like pic related.

What's something you guys would get, why, and where?

I like that cracken

Dumping more ideas.

> Veeky Forums approved tattoos?

no tattoos at all.

not Veeky Forumsness related you stupid cocksucker. If you can't figure out what kind of tattoo you should get on your own you shouldn't get one.

This

tattoos ruin every impressive physique

dude what the fuck op, you take the smallest fucking images of some of the worst tattoos you can barely even see. how underage are you, go away

this

this

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Looks like shit

This

this

Getting Sisyphus on my arm, gonna make my delt the boulder and my bis and tris are gonna be Sisyphus. Gonna be my reward for when I'm huge though, probably not for another 4 months minimum.

>spend years and tens of thousands of dollars sculpting body
>ruin it with caveman paintings

no

kek

Never seen a tattoo that I've liked. I think they all just make you look trashy af.
Satanic ones at least look gnarly.

This.

samefagging this hard.
But he is absolutely right.
Veeky Forums is a shit hole of insecure faggots like him. A tattoo is too much. Veeky Forums does not approve Tattoos.
OP you dont need Veeky Forums to tell you what to ink on your Body, if you like something do it. There is plenty of pussy that is going to love that. I you dont want to ink something, dont do it, there is plenty of pussy that can live without a Tattoo too.
Best of luck

>if you dont like tattoos you are an insecure faggot

No wonder you use a trip, fag

breddy gay

This

this

Dis

what a nice logic cunt, people who do not alter their appirence are the faggots.

Go back to sucking cock and jacking off to ink destoryed skin.

triggered faggot, or just projecting?
go jerk of to tattoed bois... pussy

>not wanting to go full caveman mode

>who do not alter their appirence are the faggots
This is true in every sense. We're on /fit you fucking retard.

thIs

THIS

NOT THIS

I just have a hyper-masculine viewpoint of tattoos that ruin modern day tattoos for me. They were originally for warriors and prisoners, and I think they do look aesthetic as fuck if they are on a well above average body. Every other nu-male tryhard with 12 inch biceps being covered in ink has left a bad taste in my mouth.

I would not use the word "alter" to changing eating habbits and working out more to be fit.

/fits/ biggest hero had an entire tattoo sleeve

I feel the same user. I have a vision of tattoos linked to religiousness and spirituality. Seeing kids with fucking marilyn manson tattooed is disgusting

>I would not use the word "alter"
Then you're retarded cause that fits the definition.
>to changing eating habbits and working out more to be fit.
>implying we don't have daily threads about asking about other none lifting things
>implying anyone on here works out to be fit

Dude you need to learn what words mean in certain sentences. This is like elementery school shit.

both piano man and zyzz

If you don't like tattoos and sperg on the internet about people who do like them you're an insecure faggot

>Religiousness

Kek

Wtf jason genova doesnt have any tattoos

Imagine being such a faggot that you ask Veeky Forums what tattoo to get. Saged as fuck.

He's right, tho.
Jews were forbidden from tattooing themselves (along with mixing fabric types) because back in the day, a lot of people (Jews included) believed that's how you do magic, and God was like "that shit ain't for you, and I don't want anyone to look at you and think it is"

i like random asian letters so asians think i am a retard

You, i like the way you explain religion. Please go on.
I'd like to know about circumcision, kosher food and anything else you feel like explaining.

Dude you need a dictionary. Like this literally a Google search away.

>circumcision
Not much to explain, really. It's all very explicit.
So God loves promising humanity things, because he is a good father who loves his kids. He then makes some kind of physical object into a symbol of that promise. Rainbows for not flooding the earth again was the first. Then with Abraham, the covenant between God and the people he would choose to trust with his Word was represented by circumcision. Later, when Jesus comes around, he does away with the old Abrahimic covenant, and starts a brand new one, this one with two symbols: baptism for rebirth through faith in God, and the eating of bread and drinking of wine for Jesus' sacrifice for humanity.
As for kosher food, cooking techniques and the heat of your average fire were, for a very long time, inadequate to remove parasites and pathogens (both alcoholic drinks and teas were invented to have something safe to drink because the water wasn't) from shellfish and pork. Can't say anything about kosher food other than that because I don't know.

well that settles it, do the opposite of what a trip suggests

This if female
Just keep them tasteful if male