What's Veeky Forums's consensus of crossfit?

What's Veeky Forums's consensus of crossfit?

Has some (relatively) sound principle behind most of what it does, and it's good that it makes olympic lifts more accessible. However, it's overpriced and (depending on the coach) encourages bad form and stupid bullshit.

>sound principle behind it
>makes olympic lifts accessible
>some coaches are bad
is this bait..

It's exercise. It's social. If you do it right you probably won't hurt yourself. Has a bunch of memelords that do stupid shit on camera.

I do crossfit with my gf, best thing I could do, very fun. I still need to go to the gym and do powerlifting or weightlifting routine 3x week to increase my lift.

Its fun as fuck if you are competetive.

wtf happened to Veeky Forums?

I didn't know crossfit paid for shills

as with every thing else in life, if you think its something you can enjoy, give it a shot.

you're going to get a bunch of people giving you reasons not to try it but if you feel like you want to, just do it and then make a decision about it from your own personal experience

I do Gym Jones, very very hard, good fun, push yourself to the max, get some odd looks from men but alot of admires from girls

Retarded and gay

Don't be the idiot in that photo, balancing a barbell on an inflated ball. ANd the idiot standing behind him should be gangfucked and thrown behind the alley.

Crossfit is to exercise what Scientology is to religion

Why is rand paul spotting that guy

you're better off getting your friend to slam a sledgehammer into your back so you can save your money and use it to pay for the medical bills that are going to come either way.

he's training the next generation of revolutionaries

apparently it's gone down the shitter.

I honestly can't believe the amount of positivity toward crossfit in this thread

People actually learned to lift and socialize at the same time. It's called "making it"

But you're being he newfag. CrossFit is literally just Oly lifting circuit style... It's only dumb when normies try it. Dmitry klokov fucking does it

Klokov is in it to pay for his steroids you dolt.

I do plates and zumba

I haven't laughed this hard inna while. Thx

Honestly all the parts minus the bad form look like fun.

CrossFit is a dead horse at this point. Find something else to mock.

Group exercise's peer effect works well (not just as a business model). Exclusivity works well (this board is a perfect example). Variety aka PE class for adults keeps people entertained and motivated (admit that weight training rapidly turns into clock punching). That enough?

An expensive ticket to snap city.

no you fat fuck, think for yourself

It's a meme, and a cult

But the people from the CrossFit gym near my office are all extremely aesthetic....

FUCK.

Those stupid fast pull ups they do look like a good way to snap your shit up.

That this isn't 'CrossFit'