How many cute, innocent chickens do you think you've essentially killed on your fitness journey?

How many cute, innocent chickens do you think you've essentially killed on your fitness journey?

>innocent
None. They all had it coming.

Hundreds. And more will fall before me.

Not enough

Not enough

5g protein>their life

What else would you do, raise cocks you fucking faggot?

I did part time work at a barn raised and free range chicken farm, the little fucks deserve it

Not enough

They are unfertilized, unless you buy them from some farmer who keeps hens sexually satisfied. But now that I think of it, the eggs with cock's cum in them should be even better for your gains.

sort of related

i was in a car and a small baby duck walked onto the road and we drove straight over it, i remember the suqueal it made before hearing a splat

it's really stuck with me this was over 2 years ago now, has changed me but i frequently think about how it cried out before being driven over

>I exist but don't realize it
>now i don't
Wow so dramatic.

A lot less than all the cute, innocent a v e r a g e Korean pussy I'll be slaying on my journey to making it

fucking hell. This animal-lives or basically any-lives-but-ours matter bullshit started only after supermarkets were invented. Only kids who haven't killed for their own gain as food or wealth would think something like that.

also, 0. Chickens arent cute.

>i remember the suqueal it made before hearing a splat

luv chickens

You should feel no guilt over occupying the top of the food chain. Being anywhere else on the food chain sucks. We are the deadliest species of apex predator this planet has ever seen, and moronic ingratitude over this is shameful, beta, and leads to Veganism.

>How many cute, innocent chickens do you think you've essentially killed on your fitness journey?

too many, but alot more will come.
there was a time i was eating 6 eggs every fucking day for 6 Months

few, I mainly eat pork. Best absorption rate. Cheap as chicken per lb if not cheaper for certain cuts. They would literally eat us if we didn't eat them.

>They would literally eat us if we didn't eat them.
No they wouldn't. Pigs are prey, not predators, they're scared of anything that moves.

Pigs eat anything and everything. I assume he means that if given the opportunity to consume dead humans, they would.

Actually I don't know what he was trying to say.

Don't you killing my feels

Yeah they'll eat anything once it's dead, although I'm pretty sure cats do that to their owners too.
I work on a pig farm and I'm around them all the time. They're huge pussies.

not enough

Haha do you really think I kill animals just because I eat meat lol

>buy meat
>support farmer
>farmer kills more animals to sell you more meat
yes, you do

Not nearly enough.

As many as it takes

I've left behind concepts such as humanity a long time ago, i will make it whatever it takes

>be wild chicken
>go bock bock bock and eat dirt until you die

>be farm chicken
>get spoiled your entire life
>once adult get chosen to ascend to gainhalla
>enter slaughter house fun-ride
>end up in grocery store
>end up being immortalized in a natty brah's chest or bicep

Doing those walking birds of gains a favour 2bh.

Never been wild boar hunting I see. Those piggies are mean as fuck and will come after you and can and will kill you and then eat your corpse.

>you were born too early to explore the universe
>you were born too late to be a chicken muscle fiber in pianoman's biceps

>be me 6yo
>have pet chicks
>Chi (female) and Ken (male)
>living in poor 3rd world country
>money was low
>only eating veggies from garden
>so hungy.jpeg
>one day, mom gathers us kids around
>time to select which chicken to eat
>note, chickens still in their teenage years
>"user, since you're the eldest, it's your choice"
>look around
>younger sister in tears
>pokerface.jpeg
>too hungry to care
>blurt out, "Ken"
>hated that chicken anyway
>"alright user, come with me"
>takes me to the backyard
>there's a pot of boiling water and a knife
>"you're going to help me user"
>nani?!.jpeg
>she gets Ken from pen and holds him down
>gives me the knife and tells me to slit it's throat
>mfw I was judge jury executioner of a teenage chicken

you son of a bitch

Where do I cop some glazed chicken wangs my dood

i can tell you the same things i tell people/friends who go
>WHAT YOU ARE DOING ANIMAL EXPERIMENTS user?? YOU EVIL MONSTER

these animals would never have existed in the first place if it wasn't for testing/eating so in a way they should be thankful that we help their species to survive w/o the struggle of surviving in wild nature

>help their species survive
>by killing and eating them
excellent logic, meatfags

But it's true. The surest way to save those faggot animals who are endangered would be to start eating and farming them.

4-8 a day you vegan queer

Not enough

How many breads have you eaten in your life?

That's a trip man

Chicken is overpriced, so not enough

This is sort of true though. Money generated from exotic game hunting is used by conservationists to protect big game from poachers. Game hunting is controlled so that the species don't go extinct.