Am I fucked?

I need help

Sick of being a DYEL cunt. What do I need to improve?

Never gonna make it

Start SL fag you look like a twink

>What do I need to improve?
everything?
you actually have a good body by normie standards, how tall are you?

Hey atleast I'm not some beta that's under 6ft

Everyone says this and as a former 130lb skele I am saying it to you. Eat heavy. Lift heavy. It sucks but its what you have to do. You need to eat a lot more than you think you need, adding extra crap to your protein shakes like blended oats is a good way to get extra calories. Focus on lifts that engage large muscle groups, bicep curls are not going to help you gain weight.

6ft1

Been hitting the gym for a few months now.

Got my mile mile time to just under 5 mins but struggling to make gains.

Went from 10 stone to 11.5 though so I guess it's working slowly

Stop cardio. Eat big. Lift big.

SPOOOOOOPY

Definitely don't stop doing cardio. But honestly your body looks pretty good. Just keep doing what you're doing and maybe eat a little more?

Eat lots more

Can I eat a lot more and bulk up but maintain my stamina? I need to keep fairly for (joining air force) but would like to get bigger

LIFT. BIG.

EAT. MORE. (protein)

Eat more. Maybe around 3000 calories a day. I struggle to eat this much so I make 2 protein shakes a day, 2 scoops with 700ml whole milk. Makes getting enough calories really easy and lots of protein

Don't stop cardio all together just reduce it as too much can impact muscle growth.

Don't worry too much about the macros. Just get adequate protein and eat more. Keep up the cardio but bear in mind you need to regain those lost calories from the cardio.

let's see your picture
oh wait ur a pajeet kk good talk bud

id love to see evidence of your sub 5 minute mile lol, kinda doubt it ever happened

You look like a beta.

Your torso looks long enough to unlock krieg mode keep going

classic newbie mistake. Trying to stay lean while getting bigger. Just eat nigga, 2500-3000 calories a day. Walk on the treadmill 3 times a week for 30 minutes if you still want cardio, but don't overdo it or you'll have to eat even more to keep those gainz going