Cringe thread

>working our for 7.5 months
>enters a female physique competition

Why are women so narcissistic? Why must they be praised for 7.5 fucking months of work. That's nothing.

Most dudes here have been lifting hard, doing cardio and don't even rely on meme diets to lose fat, for 5+ years and aren't even narcissistic enough to post their body's in CBT threads.

I wish beta orbiters and enablers would die

I think she means women's bikini where they barely lift.

>reading comprehension is hard
She said she's on the path to competing in one you retard, as in she's working towards it, not that she's entering one now. This is the American education system at work.

>Most dudes here have been lifting hard, doing cardio and don't even rely on meme diets to lose fat, for 5+ years and aren't even narcissistic enough to post their body's in CBT threads.

Of course

To be fair if that is what she's interested in it's better for her to enter early, not sure how it works for bodybuilding but in other lifting related things Russians recommend competing as early as the first 6 months.

Still not as cringy as the guy who transitioned into woman to win women powerlifting championship.

>Most dudes here have been lifting hard
Ahahahahahahaha.

Jesus you're fucking autistic. Why do you care what someone else wants to do? Also learn to fucking read. She said she's working towards competing, not that she's entering now. Go back to /r9k/ you beta fuck.

>Most dudes here have been lifting hard
Working hard counts on shit, its the results that count

You can be retarded like me back in highschool and work hard by doing 1000 situps every day for a year and still not have abs coz you're a skinny-fat nerd

honestly the competition level in the female fitness industry is so low that a lot of females can enter any bikini/figure competition without even lifting. i personally know at least 3 girls that would do well in a competition without even trying

Haha okay beta enabler

>comes here crying about what some random slut is doing on internet
>calls someone else beta
Shoo Shoo.

This is just embarrassing. Everyone is laughing at you lol

Tbh she has great genes

Shoo shoo.

FAKE!!!
The photo on the right is clearly fake and has been photoshopped by OP
The tattoo is on the wrong side. The pic on the left her tattoo is on her right side while the after photo e has a tattoo on the left.
I can't believe you fags fall for this crap

dont know why youre crying over this shit
shes lifting, dieting, and working to compete
let her be and congratulate her on her change nigga

because women get handed everything on a silver platter in the looks departement (and in life generally). as long as you don't have an extra chromosome you'll get attention from the opposite sex. so when they do improve their looks, which requires minimal effort, they'll think they are hot shit. happens to a lot of 8/10 handsome genetically gifted guys that were just fat and out of shape too. they get fit and start slaying pussy left and right and then start mouthing off about muh hard work and dedication. not saying it isn't but the face determines 80% of a males attractiviness. better to be a fit uggo than a fat uggo though.

can't compare posting this to cbt's. i bet she posted it on her private instagram or facebook too, reddit is just for those extra sweet attention upboats.

You're a lad. I like you.

they are women, isnt that alone already enogh? You should be proud not to be born female.

>Most dudes here have been lifting hard, doing cardio and don't even rely on meme diets to lose fat, for 5+ years and aren't even narcissistic enough to post their body's in CBT threads.

I agree she is narcissistic, but most people on Veeky Forums are 8-14mo training range generally. There was a survey some user did that had like 1,100 replies and most of them were sub-1yr, and the next largest data group was like the 18mo range. Theres definitely a preponderance of newer posters Vs the 4-5 year long posters.

I think that's cause a lot of posters leave and move on with their life's. They're fit and they've "made it" and that's when life starts getting fun for some.

Personally I've been here almost daily for 4 years and I posted in CBT once last year and never really again. I don't share any of my gains to anyone except girls I'm romantically interested in.

That's nothing. My fat bitch ex-girlfriend got a whole newspaper article in Australia just for benching 52.5 kg (she easily weighs 90!). She's a "powerlifter" now!

>gag me

>what is a mirror

Damn, still more then I benched on my first lifting month. I weighted 250 though.

New girl who did this and went from chubby to almost fit. Posted about her upcoming contest for months. Competition day came and she posted nothing about it. Had to look up the results on the intrawebs. She got last place and looked like she was holding back tears on stage. She had no buisness on the stage and she knew it.

>keto is meme diet
>most ppl here lift hard
>making fun of improvement
Fatkin DYEL confirmed.

Beta orbiters kys

>beta orbiters and enablers

How do I navigate this without becoming/showing jealousy or insecurity with the girlfriend?

She has this one friend that she's stupidly loyal to because "I've known her for so long!". Chick is a trainwreck waiting to happen. This girl has recently tried to hook up with a coworker, unhealthily infatuated with the guy, but he's only using her to snake is way to get to my girlfriend.

This friend will be like "oh come to the bar for happy hour!" and guess what, same guy is there too. If my girl said she can't, guy says he's got shit to do.

When I first met him, he pretty quiet and withdrawn compared to the way the friend described. Not the funny obnoxious we heard about. Brought this up but girlfriend said I was just looking too much into it.

So yeah, how do I go about this? Just take notice for now?

Just make it clear to her that your relationship isn't open and you have zero tolerance for infidelity. Tell her she's your oneitis, but if life provides evidence she is misrepresenting herself, you're okay with being reaccepted into wizardry.

When faced with hard commitment, women typically submit and lose their interest in other males. If she doesn't, dump her.

Were you benching that at competitions, though?

You are a massive,insecure,angry little faggot,aren't you? yea you are

Haha okay beta enabler

You have to beat the fuck out of him in front of your girlfriend.

>Tell her she's your oneitis, but if life provides evidence she is misrepresenting herself, you're okay with being reaccepted into wizardry.
So much cringe.

>it's okay to hate on her post
>but to hate on OPs (((my))) post is off limits
Your post was just as cringey as hers Op. I'd hang the both of you if I could.

Haha okay beta enabler

>what is a meme

>defending your opinion this hard on an anonymous message board
did this girl bully you? Why are you responding to every comment about her by calling everyone a beta enabler or orbiter or whatever? It seems you feel that the positive progress of another person is somehow a personal attack in you

alright let's see your transformation

Insecure faggot

Because when guys do it, the amount of praise they get is usually outweighed by the jelousy they now inspire. For women, it's all the praise, plus all the new thirst from weak men, that drives them to blown out egos and the need for constant attention. She isn't even past dyel desu

Insecure faggot

> newfag detected

maybe women would like you better if you weren't so bitter, OJ

2 grand? jesus fucking christ.

Wow good for her, keto is the best diet.
Enjoy your milk and sugar diet OP lololol

This is a really low quality troll post to the point where it become unfunny

>falling for this shit

who wants to bet at least 5 plebbitors said "congrats on keeping the boobs"

that some true beta shit right here

This. Those tits are top tier

Fuck man woman stupid, aside from being master manipulators.

Its because the entry level for women fitness is very low. Its basically a bit of muscle with low bodyfat, so nearly everyone at low bf% can enter and do well.

oh fuck that is so fucking horrible

are you sure we're talking about the same board here?

Life's harshest lesson is knowing you are naive and ignorant.

Apparently, beating someone up in front of your girlfriend works wonders

Get off the internet

Go outside

Jesus Christ you guys I am not even a woman but could you be more asspained about them? I know plenty of women are shit but the eagerness of some of you to write some pessimistic butthurt armchair psychological analysis is really telling. Do you just go to the gym and stare down women doing the right thing by losing weight and becoming fit, telling yourself stories about how 'unfair' it is, when you're all in the same fuckin boat? I mean what the hell is all this, guys? It's just a girl's post about how happy she is to meet her goals, she's trying to make it. What's the problem?

This, honestly. Realize what women are and disregard them. Enjoy the ones you find mutually attractive and move on with life.

Just make fun of the guy to her. If she sees that you look down on him and laugh at him she'll eventually come to see him in that same way.
It's important that you don't obsessively make fun of him though i.e. Don't be the one to bring the topic of him up very often.

wow
just

wow

Do not do this, you will 100% come across as douchey and make him look better. Why not go out with them? Go have a good time, be charming and get along with all of them. You already got the girlfriend, you can't be that autistic. Then you can gauge the situation better and look like the better guy anyways.

Too much cringe

she was hotter in the before pic lol

>5+ years

You must be new here.

I have. Last time barely talked to the guy other than the initial greetings. Didn't seem open to convo so I just chatted with other guys there.

Later on after the fact I hear I was a jerk or whatever. Since this friend is infatuated, she'll invite the girls to the winery for "girls time" and guy will show up because he "wants to hang out" but only because girlfriend is there.

When the pics popped up and he's there sitting between girlfriend and friendzoned friend, the gf was like I had no idea he'd be there!

Jesus Christ, sounds like a real Iago. Point out to her that he's creeping on her, finds out where she's going to be without her knowing, and is trying to get into her head to breakups two up. Just bring it up casually, see what she says.

surely im not the only one annoyed that im part of the same species

This isn't even the same person, the tattoos are on different sides

Just ask him point blank "do you want to fuck gf?"
He's gonna say no, so just say "ok" and leave it at that.

>tattoos
D R O P P E D

I hope I never get to this point in my relationship.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Long but worth the read. RIP that dude.
>"don't worry, he knows."
Fuck man.

>3DPD
I'm past the point of rage, past the point of sadness. One could even say I'm past the empathy. All I feel is tranquility, and a bit of pity for my fellow men that they have to share the same species as these demons
>vaginal jew not even ONCE

My body is pulsing with rage.

>pseudo-gf

MY SIDES

>goes to gym during peak hours
>it's packed
>I'll just do bodyweight exercises upstairs
>that's packed too
>posts about it in this thread

>I wish beta orbiters and enablers would die
This tbqh mi familia

Wtf they look like they're made for each other... They're both 6\10s

>getting in a fight over a woman
>possibly being killed or killing someone over a rostie
>giving her that much power over you

Betas giving advice should stfu

Never seen a Chad in my life fight over a . they just share em

I am one and I'll answer that for you - women are generally weak-minded, eager to please, narcissistic whores. It's a herd mentality thing. It's what society expects women to do, they grow up acting that way because mom puts them in pretty clothes and shows them off to everyone, and it only gets worse as they get older. Protip bruh - stick with dick, you're better off.

>set high ass goal
>probably wont reach it but will at least way overshoot any other mediocre goal shitters like OP would set

Great mentality, really.

damn ur right desu

You again!?!?!?!,,!,?!&7/$(,$(

Fucking die you will saso looking fat Shit

Focus on the positive dudes.
You keep searching for shit in women and u get more shit.

Try to focus on positive. I've found some true love posts on reddit too. Albeit rarer than whoring but t b h that goes for both sexes. For Love you gotta be a certain kind of person.

jesus fucking christ. i knew i would be upset. i'm upset.

Hnnng she kept the tits. Did she post ass OP?