Final solution to the manlet question

>be manlet
>legs gets cut off in an "accident"
>get very long prosthetic legs
>not a manlet anymore
>bonus: get black gf

Manlet question? Being tall is only a plus, if you can't get everything you want in life with what you got, you should fucking neck your self.

Always remember, there is someone who has less then you who has done more.

>watermelon swim trunks
>black girlfriend

I don't think the artificial lanklet is what got him his girlfriend.

plus you can spend all your time on chest/arms because you have cybernetic legs

And with light weight prostheses you can probably do like 25% more pull ups.

kek

Kek

>be manlet
>everybody else's legs get cut off in an "accident"
>not a manlet anymore

This.

>Watermelon shorts
This guy bringing the bantz

It's to trick the negro woman into sucking his dick more. 100% serious about that.

This is the true final solution.

>bonus

I'm racist but that black gf is purdy cute.

>he doesn't want a black gf that calls you a racist cis White male while you're fucking her up the butt

Wna smell her bum

Can't see her face well, it's like he forgot to unlock her as playable character

Its crazy, when u have semen of the gods a dorky qhite boi like that can pull a queen.

Fuk

>baka
>white boy acting like he wouldn't smash

dont steal my idea OP

im just waiting for cybernetics to get better.

Also can play the losing your legs as a sympathy card.
>lost my legs protecting my little brother from a bear/shark or whatever you want to say

I would, I just like to make video game references.
It is true that unfavorable lighting makes her face hard to see.

Everyone would.

(((They))) are pushing this combination harder now don't fall prey.

Real advice doesn't belong here

But this is true.

Body is tight as fuck. Not a fan of the hair, tho.

I don't want AIDS, sorry.

Everyone shut up and post QT black girls

bruhs

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP PPPPPP PPPPPPPPP

wait there's some more

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPP PPP PP P PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

*egg smell*

Oh shit. What does her farts smell like user?

This is the cutest one i got

I knew Veeky Forums loved braphogs, muscular ladies, instawhores, and even learned some of Veeky Forums engages in faggotry but I never knew Veeky Forums was into animals. The more you know

I have no reason to be alive right now and this advice doesnt apply to me at all, Im 5'3, and there is nothing I will be able to do to get a gf/ be normal

>hello is this the local zoo
>yes it is sir
>I need tranquilizers

my doubloons confirm. czech em

>Tyler mad he can't score black poon

Now check em

Unless she is in a SS uniform I'll have to pass

both of you are gay
NOW check em

You are like babies. Watch this.

>this is what manlet actually believe

>tfw this will probably be a very common """cosmetic""" procedure one day within our lifetime

Unironically think she's cuter than any other black girl that has been posted on the thread

Check THIS.

Sent from my iPhone

Name of girl

Checked and mate

Looks like an eye thats stairing straight at me

What are you talking about?

There's tons of girls under 5'3.

Don't worry about being being normal, nobody is normal. They're all just good at pretending.

Here's a fucking idea. If you're 5'3 and can't get dates with any girls online, what does that mean? It means you now have an opportunity to create the worlds first "short people" dating website, and become a billionaire.

There's always a way to turn your problem into money. Just gotta think hard.

Lol, not a bad idea t b h

T R I P S O F T R U T H

R

I

P

S

O

F

T

R

U

T

H

Why does her ass crack look like one big pussy

>world's first short people dating site
oh fug, why didn't I think of that

aids dimension

Like my semen

>implying anybody wants a nigress
>he's still dyel
>still can't do SS
>stop

>they can't even check properly

>black gf
>bonus
no

what did he mean by this?

Just tell her to change it

>black women
>changing their hair
lmao nigger have you ever talked to a black woman about her hair? They don't let men even touch it let alone make suggestions or change it.

this style needs to die. it should be obvious to everyone that she has a gut which is being packed in by the bottom of her bikini.

toribrixxx on instagram. bitch is fine as fuck but does nothing but promote nigger clubs and terrible DJing. seriously. don't watch any of her vids with the sound on, especially when she is near the turntables.

She’s about 75% white, yet still considered black by most. Funny how that works.

Yep. If you're any part black, you can somehow cop to being black. It would be funny if people started calling them out on it. I don't know how black people actually feel about mulattos. Any black people here have an opinion?

Don't know if you're confirming she has a gut (she clearly does in the pic) or supposed to be laughing at me.

To all the anons in this thread interested in black women that are white - you should be happy to know that black women the line for white men. Take advantage of it. Don't be too much of an oil driller, but have your fun.

>trips
Fuck you

Meant to say
>toe the line
and they do. Look at most interracial couples where the guy is white and the chick is black. You've got 8/10 black women with 5/10 white guys on the reg.

Lol what do you expect when white men aren't "cool" enough for white women anymore and black women aren't "pretty" enough for black men? You're going to see this combination become more widespread and accepted in the following years.

Id fuck

Ho
Lee
Fuck

Not if your problem is a stubby body

Better take that idea for yourself. A hub where a female like me who's into short guys can kinda prey on the ones with the most money.

I met a black girl who has a super sexy body and a similar hairstyle a couple weeks ago. She is taking math in university and doesn't speak in ebonics, pretty fun to hangout with.

Feels amazing to fuck her and she sucks my cock with love and respect. Her pussy gets super fucking wet, I've never had a pussy more wet in my life, anyone else experience this with black chicks ?

Pounding her from behind while she calls me daddy is very hot, would recommend.

Don't be fooled by her looks, that bitch got voodoo shells on her ankles.

White men can pull any woman. If you don't believe it, you're delusional.

>t. me whose banged white women, black women, Asian women, and Spanish women and is white

>female like me
You know the drill. Either prove your a woman with tits or prove you prey on manlets.

Well the entire point of my post was the race-mixing agenda so thanks for reiterating.

Big plus of black and Latina women is that they will call you "daddy" and "papi" respectively. White women get uppity about it.

Mullato girls are ok they are just like light skins except with a different hair texture.

Black man here.
Biracial women are hot most times. But they have to deal with bullshit from racists on both sides of the aisle and worse get shit from sad lonely black and white women who can't get men.
Biracial also identify with which ever will accept them most. It's how things are.

One really hilarious thing is listening to whites spend five hours explaining why an obviously attractive biracial(black and white) woman isn't really attractive then ramble on for paragraphs/hours about "white features".

Can I get "things that never occured" for 500?

>Biracial also identify with which ever will accept them most. It's how things are.
I'm mixed, and I've never met another person who identified as white

I'm the guy you replied to and I'm white and agree it is hilarious. Like bro, if the chick is hot, she's hot. Don't matter what color her skin is. I do agree with that I've never met anyone mixed that identifies as white.

Talking about black women, it does bother me when black women try to pull off white women features, like straightening their hair. Rock the fro and do you.

hello mongrel rape babies

Black female here.

Biracials shouldn't be considered black because racism and colorism mirror each other, and prejudice falls along a gradient like skin tones. Biracials are treated a little better than a brown-skinned person who's treated a little better than a dark-skinned person. But it's mostly offensive with biracials because they're half non-black. Equating them to blacks is equating our very unequal treatment in society.

Biracials are going to be large enough to establish their own ethnic group in the near future. As of now, they still operate under one drop and little can be done about that.

M I A M I
I
A
M
I

>Black female here.

New Orleans :(

Ask me a question only a black female could answer.

>Black female here

gross