I'm looking into supplementation Veeky Forums. What supplement is actually worth taking, and what are its benefits

I'm looking into supplementation Veeky Forums. What supplement is actually worth taking, and what are its benefits.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1398GDGVzlHYqds2DSvDrKozIr-v7nJYbQYbXARuPTpg/edit?usp=sharing
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zink and magnesium helps with sleep and I get noticeably more horny.

5htp (serotonin) helps for sleep and makes me very happy.

Betaine HCL with pepsin helps my digestion and I take better shits.

Ashwaghanda makes me horny and I sleep better. Buy a decent brand.

And of course creatine and fish oil.

Makes u horny

Looking in to this one too, but it won't learn my body to produce more test, right? So I'll fall back to being pear-shaped whiny ass when I hop off it.

What zma supplement do you take famam?

>but it won't learn my body to produce more test, right?
As far as i know it doesn't affect test.

What is a decent brand? Is that nature made stuff from Walmart/vons decent

creatine

Testosteron and trenbolon
Those are proven and usefull supplements.

Citruline, creatine, omega3 fish oil. Also saw study that stated that parcipants NO levels were up by 200% after taking c-vutamin and garlic combo for week.

I buy separate zink, magnesium and b6
I bought from Solgar and that was amazing.
Then I tried a cheaper brand, and almost didnt notice anything.

I would reccommend Solgar :)

>vitamin d hasn't been posted yet

SMFH

Vitamin D because almost everybody has to low Vit. D - unless you work outdoors full time.

Omega 3 fish oil pills.

Both are very cheap, healty and accesiable.

>hurrdurr im faggot and all i think of is d.
Literally just go outside u fucking cunt.

About a year ago I went through all of examine.com's supplements (website that gives the applicability of the supplement through rating scientific studies' bias and the drugs effectiveness) and made a cost-per-day of it.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1398GDGVzlHYqds2DSvDrKozIr-v7nJYbQYbXARuPTpg/edit?usp=sharing

Creatine

I really recover faster since I'm using it and it is very cheap too.

Is it necessary to cycle creatine? For instance, 3-6 months on then 3-6 months off? I hear tales of hair loss and water weight, but I've never experienced any side effects.

If you eat a good diet then the only thing you need is creatine. Maybe vitamin D3 if you get very little sun.

Everyone hold your dicks
Royal jelly
>It's an amazing antioxidant
> Increases testosterone
> it's regal
> it's the only capsule you can bite into and be delighted you did

YOu dont need to cycle it. Hair loss is bullshit. Creatine increase a certain hormone which is linked to hairloss. The worst studies report a 54% increase of this hormone, but the vast majority of them says its ~15%. However, exercise increase it to far higher levels than that.
So if youre afraid of hairloss then stop exercising.
Water retention is nothing to worry about, and only happens to some people.

good luck getting an optimal amount from sunlight, you stupid prick

>It's an amazing antioxidant

Antioxidants are bullshit. ANd if you want to increase your test levels then drink onion juice
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html

If you live clsoe to the equator then its no issue. But oeple who live in northern countries and in colder climates are covered with clothes, most of the year.
And the angle which the sun hits the atmosphere makes it weaker in winter season, compared to summer(due to reflection).

>The Onion Pill

Creatine, Fish Oil, Vit D and Protein Powder.

Test is the most valuable supplement you can get

Niggas if you want to increase your testo you should drink pomegranate juice. Tastes amazing + increases tesosterone. It's literally the juice of gods

Its not proven that it works in humans, but it may do. And it doesnt matter what you use to increase your test level beyond normal with. Youll get the same sideffects as injecting.

> creatine

Enjoy being water pumped faggot

>Not injecting pure raw onion oil

Anyway, this website is very interesting lad

wake up: 30g Protein + 5g Glutamine + 2.5g Creatine
workout an hour later
immediately after workout: 30g Protein + 2.5g Creatine
2 more 30g Protein servings throughout the day (I make a shake of 60g Protein and just drink half and then finish it 4 hours later)
Right before bed: 30g Protein + 5 Glutamine
This entire program everyday and add in normal food obviously.

oh and add a spoonful of honey every time you take creatine to raise insulin levels which helps in its absorption. So EDIT:
wake up: 30g Protein + 5g Glutamine + 2.5g Creatine + Honey + Cocoa Powder
workout an hour later
immediately after workout: 30g Protein + 2.5g Creatine + Honey
2 more 30g Protein servings throughout the day (I make a shake of 60g Protein and just drink half and then finish it 4 hours later)
Right before bed: 30g Protein + 5 Glutamine
This entire program everyday and add in normal food obviously.

Other things to note: add water only when you're about to drink the shake so don't just carry it around in liquid form for too long since creatine needs to bond to water in your muscles. Just protein is fine though to carry around liquid just make sure to fully dissolve it or it will clump and be nasty. I also add half a scoop of cocoa powder to remove the milky taste/smell of my unflavored protein powder.

When my tub of creatine was over I was expecting losing those 6 pound I gained while taking it. But nothing happened.
Also my coworker memed me into buying BCAAs, but I don't see much difference too.

whey protein powder already has BCAAs. Half of whey is BCAAs.

So much of this thread is meme advice.

if you want to boost test look at your actual diet first, supplements won't increase it past your natural limit.

creatine is legit and will help.

other than that just eat and do steroids, or be a labrat for sarms.

>antioxidants are bs
>never read a medical biophysics book

gues how i know u never read a medical biophysics book

>Antioxidants are bullshit.
>ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
>antioxidants in onion juice neutralise free radicals in the testes

It's OK user. We're all here to learn.

>take the shrekpill

>5htp

So I found out it's prohibited in my country because people had died and also it is not FDA approved which means immediate ban for importing purposes.

We do have triptophane, which is a precursor, would that give me enough serotonin and make me happy?

Oddly enough roids are ok as long as the seller has a permit and has a location that ensures the cold chain so pharmaceuticals are in good condition

Should i cage my onion before juicing it ?

Only juice free range onions

Hol up, this is great user thanks

>hurrdurr am such faggot that I crave D to the max.