OSTARINE/SARMS general

OSTARINE: If running a 10mg for 8 week cycle, or a 20mg for 4 week cycle, will I still need PCT?

Generally yes, keep PCT available and run as necessary, not everyone reacts the same
LGD 4033 shut me down, ran Nolva, came back fine

just get on real gear you fucking pussy

It just made me realise.....don't these guys feel a bit fearful or nervous when they visited Zyzz's grave?

The fact they all live the same lifestyle as Zyzz, steroids + party drugs, how was Zyzz not a "wake up call" for them?

Surely it was a wake up call for some of them right? I haven't seen Baboo in a long time, I guess maybe he decided to get off that path?

because it wasnt steroids that killed zyzz.

He had an undiagnosed heart disease, he did alot of drugs like coke and mdma and all kinds of fucked up shit too.

Combine that with steroids and you are dun goofed.

Ronnie coleman blasted 5x the amounts these guys in the picture do, for his entire life.

Babo got rekt and is now in jail lol

for what?

Apparently knocked up a chick and she accused him of rape lol wtf notsure if srs

Chuck us some links breh

For what?

lmfao I had forgotten about that sleazy fucking tomb stone

Is love to see some legit SARMS before/after pics. What kind of results does it give?

>it wasnt steroids that killed zyzz.

you need to run ostarine for 12 weeks, 25 mg per day and yes you will have suppression and need PCT.

use a pct with gw-501516

i'm on about halfway through a 12 week cycle of 25 mg ostarine with 8 weeks of 5mg lgd-4033.

i've put on around 10 lbs, decent strength, it's not AAS, but it's decent i suppose if you're not into needles etc.

Not trying to be a bitter natty fag, but why honestly bother taking steroids when the gains aren't permanent unless you stay on for life?

I've been lifting for 6 years now, I've thought about taking steroids, I have the sources ready and willing, but after thinking about it for a very long time I came to the conclusion that if I start, I'll never be able to stop, because I'll have to stay on forever to maintain those gains.

I'm just not willing to commit to that for the rest of my life, and I'd rather not experience it at all, then experience it, only to lose it because i don't want to do the steroids anymore.

Osta will suppress but minimal i ran 12 weeks ramping up to 33mgs, dont need pct just run a test booster or daa i used daa weeks 8 onwards because i felt a bit sluggish and it helped alot and ran it 3 weeks after.

Ran another cylce of lgd and osta, only pctd just over 2 weeks with nolva and ran low dose osta through and after didnt feel suppressed and ramped lgd up to 20mgs made good strength gains and packed on some decent size.

Its a good idea to have an ai and novla on hand just incase. Also run cycle support because you don't know what your getting could be a ph

sarms aren't steroids, they're Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. They have the similar effect (to a much lesser degree) of flooding androgen receptors with the signal to build muscle. You do not lose gains after a sarm cycle because it's not like your slapping on 20 lbs of muscle with an artificial testosterone level.

you don't need to go above 25mg ostarine, diminishing returns on cell saturation, unless you're like 250 lbs. You should really take 8 weeks off from a sarm like osta to allow your receptors to normalize; otherwise you build tolerance to the sarm while you continue to dose.

Zyzz wasn't a drug addict like people think. He only partied when he went to festivals Which is like once a month. Just because he had his picture taken at a party doesn't mean he was a drug head

Im 6'4 currently 213lbs, found 33mgs to be the sweet spot for me plus thats what my bottle was dosed at.

Has anyone tried yk11 thinking about stacking this with lgd for my next cycle for 8 weeks, then throwing in low dose osta from weeks 4 tapering down through pct

How effective is mk677 in comparison to ostarine?

Use it with osta

There is no fucking reason to run that shit, it's going to shut you down without the gains of real gear.
Just do a test cycle instead

some people are willing to use for the rest of their lives or at least a good amount of it. honestly there's no reason to not be on at least low dose test, especially after 30+, unless you don't have access to pharma grade or money to maintain its usage indefinitely. side effects are not that big of a deal.

other people just use it during summer to look good shirtless and don't really care about the rest of the year.

And the fact that you don't even lose all of your gains from a cycle. It's just a bitter natty myth

Why does this thread seem like it's full of SARM marketing shills

Actual roids are less harmful, yield better results, and are cheaper. Just saying.

Jeff's natty

What's better for cutting, low dose LGD4033 or Osta?

Osta! You can cut heaps of cals a day and itll preserve your muscle thats what it was designed for

unless you've reached your natty genetic potential before roiding (which is very unlikely) you're definitely gonna keep some of your gains, as much as how good your PCT is and how your body responds to readjusting your hormonal axis. plus there's a study pointing out how using supraphysiological levels of test at least once in your life induces the synthesis of more muscle nuclei which won't be lost after you're off steroids, which may lead to an increase in 30% of your strength (completely off roids) permanently

How long, generally, would you cycle osta on a cut?

Doesn't shut you down faggot. It can suppress you though but you can recover naturally within a couple weeks - 1 month

came here to post this

8-12 weeks

sarms are for faggots.

real talk. my buddy did coke and mdma too much on roids and almost died.

I have low T. While I do think I'll probably use steroids sometime in the future, I don't want to be dependent on drugs to maintain my body. Would LGD suit my purposes?

The whole point of SARM development is to have less severe side effects compared to roids, which they pretty much accomplish. The low doses used in clinical trials barely suppress test, and even bodybuilding doses don't virilize females or kill LH meaning recovery is generally faster.

Where can I get mk677

It wouldn't be ideal for you.
LGD shuts down a lot of guys pretty hard, and being a SARM, it works better the higher your test level, which is why it stacks so well with TRT level doses (ideal for guys who get bitch tits on full size cycles).

From what I gather virtually any dose of LGD suppresses test hard, but still provides better gains than Osta. But since it doesn't mess with LH too much you can recover pretty quickly with a basic PCT and not lose gains.

I ran LGD 4033 at 10mg ed for 8 weeks and went from 5'9 135 to 165 and after getting off and shedding a lot of water weight am now at 159.

I lost a lot of weight after I stopped lifting a year ago and didn't want to wait a year for it all to come back, so I ran this. Bite me. No negative sides that didn't go away after coming off. The way I see it, there's no reason not to if you'd like speedy progress.

Yeah, but if you have a shit natty test level, you're gonna have shit gains, and may actually lose progress.

If you're too scared to pin/end up with bitch tits, then look into 1-andro.
It's a prohormone that converts into 1-test.
It will suppress you like normal test, but doesn't convert into estrogen, and stacks really well with SARMs.
But it's hell on your liver, even in small doses so you can't run longer than a month or two, even with quality liver support.

Get bloods, find out about your liver health, find your natty test level, go from there.

If you can pin, pin, don't risk your liver or kidneys.

It's not that I can't pin, I'm just not eager to be a lifelong test user. If I do use AAS I'll probably be using them forever.

And to be more specific about my T level, after a year of healthy eating and lifting I'm sitting at 400ng/dl at 23.

Then cycle.
Whether you like it or not, SARMs are drugs, drugs that seriously affect your endocrine system.

They have less sides than traditional AAS, but they do affect your anabolic and androgenic hormone levels.

Get bloods done, if you have a seriously low test level then SARMs aren't the answer for you and will only hinder your long term progress.

If you have a normal test level, and you have PCT in place, then they work great, but you need the data before you run into things.

That's on the lower side of healthy, you will see results with LGD, but nowhere near what you would with even TRT doses of test.

I got a 12 week cycle of ostarine and i never did pct. Seriously it is an expensive placebo that will give you minimal to no gains at all and at those levels there is no reason to try to fix yourself when almost nothing has changed.

>Ostarine only.
Kek, Ostarine is not powerful enough to do a cycle of by itself.
Plus, if you didn't see any gains, either you were a dumb fuck and bought caps or you have shit natty test levels.
Either that or you didn't run PCT and lost anything you gained.

Run LGD, or YK11 next time with a couple weeks of Clomid as PCT next time.

Online, buy raws and dose it yourself.

In Australia ostarine is only injectable it doesn't come in pills.

... If you had to inject it, it's not Ostarine.

Ostarine has a high degree of oral bioactivity.

You can buy it liquid here in Australia, as well as cap form from one or two legit sources, or you can buy raws and dose it yourself.

>these niggas act like they're taking real SARMS
LOL have fun with your diluted anabolics

They're getting more and more common.
I mean, I still buy raws with lab reports off the darkweb, but that's mostly because that's where I get my test, may as well save on shipping.

Yeah I know that, what sites are good?

PPL is UGL but still legit.
Just search on BB and AM forums, they'll know what's good and what's in your area.

Reddit sarms source talk

Yeah, I know it's not really a SARM, but MK-677 is GOAT. The only side effects I've noticed are water bloating (hands and feet mostly) and much more hunger, but those are just the side effect of increased HGH production.