Motivation General

Hopefully I die doing deadlifts today.

careful what you wish for Sigmarsson

mini dump

Talking about which, I didnt pay it too much attention before, but apperantly I've be been doing some things wrong. Firstly I do touch and go deadlifts, secondly I slightly lean back and retract my shoulder blades at the lock out, and then I also noticed that at times, one side hits the floor earlier than the other, (which is mostly when my grip gives) How bad are these Veeky Forums?

Also contributing

we're all gonna make it

Can't unsee a Skyrim loading screen here

routine for this mode?

Did he meant cutting and bulking?

you're never gonna make it

try lifting.

Kek these are always so fucking pathetic t b h. I swear to god all of you are ex fatties reading self help book and making a big deal out of a very simple thing.

Of course you fucking ingrate

>driving your aquila into the dirt

bruh

Seriously I always wonder if I'm not the only non-underage here. I feel like I'm part of a small minority that actually enjoys lifting, the act itself. I don't need cringy fantasies/powertrips in which I portray myself as a hero/warrior. I don't need to tell myself I'm honoring the spirit of my viking ancestors, or that I'm grasping at the very essence of life in my struggle to the top or any of that shit. I lift because I enjoy it, period. It makes me feel good. Physically. Seriously are you all LOW TEST or something? aha
Do you cunt seriously delude yourself into thinking the act of lifting a barbell has implications outside of itself? Fuck. You're not accomplishing anything. You're just lifting, and that's really fucking good.
And seriously if you need motivation then why do you lift? Are you forcing yourself in order to feel some sense of worth? Did you fall for all those memes about "strong people are harder to kill" and the whole greek homolust shtick? It's just physical exercise guys. Practice. I know it seems like a big deal to all of you /sig/ browsing ex fatties but it really isn't.

stop wasting your time baiting and go lift if you feel that way

All the motivation you should need

I just lifted, probably snatch press btn OHP'd your deadlift max for reps boi :)
just admit that lifting itself doesn't matter to you. it's just the appeal of the "real manly man viking ahaha" schtick that you fell for. oh well, you're probably gonna quit as soon as you realize that qt didn't notice you praying to odin while listening to amon amarth before that 2pl8 deadlift PR. Aren't you, tubs?

pasta in the making

but srsly kys

moar

It has a penor

Cringe.

fucking DYEL

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAR

>not being motivated by the word of our lord and savior

have fun looking bloatmaxxed when ur crucified

>putting the word thicc over glorious art
You're a faggot.
Respect talent and keep your nigger shit out of it.

stay mad fatties, maybe you'll learn to love exercise itself as you grow stronger and realize you no longer need cringy inspirational quotes and bullshit warrior culture (the last of which is ironic since you've never been in a fight, would get wrecked and also you ancestors weren't warriors, odds are they were probably inbred dim witted cucks, maybe even weaker than you are lol)

Some naked faggot is motivation for you?
Super homo bro.

This is wonderful.

it's a well established fact that only newfags need motivation. and that makes perfect sense, you're new, you're afraid you're gonna quit so you try to brainwash yourself. you browse motivation threads and probably /fph/ even though you're /fat/ yourself.
the truth is you don't need any of that. just learn to love lifting, man. I don't know what else to tell you.

>implying this manlet is happy about his life
kek. life must be absolute suffering for him. also isn't he gay? for his sake I hope he is, gay guys like small guys as bottoms.

We're all gonna make it

>being this ass blasted

I fucking hate Jeff Seid, that being said he looks 100x better than you ever will and is more successful

>>fucking manlet must hate his life

Sure man

Is this a Pasta?

Wtf is this cringe shit. Get outta here with that shit. Motivation threads are awesome, its just Veeky Forums has declined greatly and no one contributes or posts good shit anymore. CBT, FPH/FPS, Mirin stories, and motivation threads are the only good threads on Veeky Forums

dammit why did you have to trigger that pathetic faggot again

>You will never be this alfa

shoo shoo gains goblins

>wanting to keep you autism gains this bad
>posts "cool" pic of a wolf (aka is a a 14 year old)
>cares about how himself or others perceive him and literally brags about it like it's a good thing
>spends his alone time making shitty inspirational pics
>probably doesn't lift otherwise he wouldn't idealise it so much
>if he does, hates it so much that he needs "inspo"
>calls other people cringy
you can't make this shit up

>Hopefully I die doing deadlifts today.
Literally what I thought today. Spooky

Depends, how abrupt is the lockout? If your shoulders feel like a smooth motion it shouldn't be too bad, but if it's more of a jerk retraction then you should change your stance.

Name one (1) city destroyed by an ocean.

Atlantis.
Fucking idiot.

>Socrates
When would this meme die? It was Plato who said it.

>not being familiar with all of Socrates' numerous books

yeah he looks really good. that's what makes it even more terrible. I mean he's what, 1m75 tops? can't imagine living like that, getting mogged left and right, hated by everyone, girls making fun of you. thank god I'm 1m83 aka 6'

pic related never failed me.

you need dedication, not motivation. kys faggot

>make object objectively more valuable by adding gold or silver
>also these metals are almost universally seen as aesthetic anyway
>but muh history and uniqueness is what makes is speshul

yeah nah. you hit the weeb bong too hard

lol this turned into shitposting general

been seein a lot of gifs from this anime recently. Sauce? any good?

Whats so "hard" about being forced to kill oyher men on command?

fucking this.
these threads are honestly pure cringe. I don't think these people lift t b h.

>Socrates' numerous books
lel

>tfw recovering skinnyfat
>tfw finally bench a pl8 after 2 weeks of SS

I'm gonna make it guys

When there is a cock and you have to suck it and cannot resist it, you know you are faggot.
But when there is a barbell and you know you have to lift it, then you made it.

these threads are good besides the "le master aryan race, modern society is bad mmkay" /pol/faggots

one of the best

HE SAID CITY NOT CONTUNANTS

Best one tbqh

really made me think

Take me with you OP, up to the lifting lands of gains