/DNP/ general

How cone nobody is talking about this delicious yellow poison anymore? I would've thought with halloween fast approaching DNP threads would be popping out like weeds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3TXQ84qY2G4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

or just don't bulk so hard, don't get fat, and eat less instead of taking pills to do it.

>thinking any amount of 'eating less' can make you lose 3 lbs of pure fat a day

I ran 125mg for 3 days then 250mg for 4 more. On the 5th day of 250. When do I notice fat loss? I'm also on tren and test.
I'm 5 weeks out from a physique show and I'm currently sitting at 10% bf. I hope to get to at least 6% which is like 8 now lbs I think.
Any idea how long it'll take? Thanks

Top fucking kek you are all literally killing yourself in hope of losing weight.

DNP is literal poison. I knew some kid in my gym who took it for 12 days at 750 mg, then dropped due to a stroke mid squats 6 days after he stopped

Well no shit. He went 3 times higher than what most people dare to do.

Take yohimbine hcl instead

>make you lose 3lbs of pure fat a day
that is literally water weight you dumb fuck

Get your hands on Oxyelite Pro or the clone of it, works great

You only lose water weight AFTER you stopped you Dumbcuck.

Anyone here have any reliable source? Heard Dinitri croaked and is now getting his ass split open in jail.

Full saturated 250mg only increase your tdee by about 20%
Still takes time to lose weight. Al those magic stories are with 750+ and thats just suicidal dumb. Tried 500once couldnt handel it

I second this

>In 1938 the American Food and Drug agency issued a statement saying DNP was
>>extremely dangerous and not fit for human consumption
>1938
>we didn't know smoking was bad for you
>but we still knew not to take this shit

about to buy my first gram
does it work? any side effects short/long term?

>Doing DNP
>Not fasting for a week instead

lol

this. dnp has to be so bad for you. I /fraud/ and have done my share of rec drugs in the past, but I would never touch dnp

Cataracts and death.

That's bullshit and you know it, I've been on 800 for about 2 weeks. Just drink water, take vitamins, and don't be a dumb nigger

i've tried various dosages and lengths of dnp
fasting is easier

literally not eating is easier than dnp

dnp never again

Collegebrah here
Im trying to cut down for ween. Currently at 190 lb 5 ft 11- 6 ft at 16-17% (can see chest/shoulder striations with some veins but no abs) i want to get down to below 180 (aim is 175-177) but halloween is less than 6 week so gotta be reasonable.
I want to go shirtless to show off my gains. I obviously wont be shredded or anything just decently lean enough to not be laughed at while shirtless.
Should i risk dying to get DNP to achieve this goal or can i go with meme fat burners like yohimbine?
Be aware that i'm on the uni's wrestling team so if i hop on DNP i cant go extremely high dose and if i dont i cant go crazy low calorie fast or anything

Just take the dnp, as long as it gets there in time /you have it on hand.

Start at 250/200 mg for 4 days, if you handle it well go up again, on a highish (750) dose of DNP you can lose like 1.5 lbs a day with good discipline. Drink water and stop a week before Halloween

yohimbine makes me feel like i'm turkeying after a hard weekend on alcohol and stims

nearly threw up when i tried to go the gym on it

Where do you guys get your DNP from? I used dinitro for damn near a decade and i just saw his post saying he quits cold turkey

take it from a guy thats actually big and lean, not these penicl neck skinny fat geeks on Veeky Forums youtube.com/watch?v=3TXQ84qY2G4

Need more honest lifters who speak from experience.

Gay Chineese animal, if you can't figure that out, post ur kik, email, something

homo panda?

yeah same here, it was FUCKING miserable. fasting is so much easier (and objectively better for you). lmao at how stupid i was for ingesting that shit.

you talking about yohimbine or dnp?

take yohimbine + dnp

Plenty actually. I'll actually play source if noone pops up before November.

Lift once every other day. Walk a lot. Knock yourself out with benzos when you can.

5 on 600, 4 on 1g and 5 on 600 again.

Add t3 and some other shit.

Yup, it's listed as "customized 02" the shipping is kind of spendy, but their stealth is pretty great so I would either bulk order a shit load of stuff or if your feeling ballsy you can get raw powder and cap it yourself.

What does halloween have to do with DNP?

DNP, but only if you're an idiot. Don't take more than 500mg, take ALCAR & NAC and you'll be fine.

Also, Keto really helps with the heat.

the only time in the year where people here can show off their gains (i.e show up shirtless) and not be called out for it so everybody wanted to be shredded quick

i was asking about yohimbine, i was about to buy a gram, curious whether yohimbine has serious side effects
call me faggot but i wouldn't touch dnp with a ten foot pole tbhwy

the more carbs you eat the more fat you lose. Keto burns CONSUMED fat before the fat you already have. that shit runs on carbs, not fat.

aware me

750/day. have fun with that stroke and hypertermia boi.

hmu

Ah, well I'm not sure of the specifics oh Yohimbine HCL, but I've been meaning to try it. I've heard that a 0.2mg/kg bodyweight dosage is ideal, but I'm not sure whether that's to be taken all at once or throughout the day.

This is just speculation, but because Yohimbine HCL is a stimulant with similar effects to Caffeine, it'd be logical to assume that L-Theanine would negate the similar negative side effects of Yohimbine HCL like it does with Caffeine, no?

Also, the fat burning effects of Yohimbine HCL only apply when in a fasted state. Intermittent fasting (16:8) works perfectly for me.

I heard that it's not recommended to combine Yohimbine HCL with other stimulants, but I believe it's effects are synergistic with Caffeine. Examine says to start with half doses of both and work up.

Examine also states that the main negative side effects are anxiety, negative interactions with neurological medications, and potential inaccurate dosages. I'll be measuring and capping it myself, taking L-Theanine for the anxiety, and I don't take any neurological medication so it seems that I'm good to go.

You obviously don't understand how DNP works.

>Be aware that i'm on the uni's wrestling team

You will die if you wrestle on this. Your body will literally cook itself to death. Take some time off if you do it.

Wait, what is the site?

I'm finishing up 800 a day for the past 3 weeks
Once again, 4 Chan has no steroid source talk, so if you want to know, put your kik or email or something in so I can tell you.

should you be lifting or doing cardio to any degree while you're on?

.2mg/kg is correct.
if starting out, take half the recommended dose with ~200mg caffeien ~15 min before cardio.
do LISS for 30-60 min. don't eat anything for up to 3 hours after you take it.

i wouldn't recommend doing HIIT. i tried it once and felt like dying for the next few hours