Vegan General

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Vegetarians allowed as long as they won't push their morally unacceptable diet.

Meat eaters NOT ALLOWED!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=e235c311915e7bf6
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=912932f77d8a909d
lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Food chain.

It tastes prebby goob.

I like it when things die to make me happy.

Proposition 1231.

every time

>vegan thread
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>implying

VEGFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

This is okay you mong

that doesn't disprove the argument, faggot

if the animals didn't want to be eaten
Why are they so tasty?
Checkmate v*gans

What argument?

why should I care about animals?

it still makes you look like a faggot

VOTE YES ON PROPOSITION 1231.

i used to go to the fph threads to be disgusted and get motivation, but i now just come here desu

How does Veeky Forums like their steak?

Anything other than grilled (not broiled) well done steak is barbaric and you should kys if you enjoy it.

Honest, unironic fact.

LOL

The vegan and carnist in that comic look LITERALLY the same. he fucking copy and pasted it!

real omnivores eat their animals raw you poser

eat a raw egg

HURR SO MUCH FLAVOR

now try a strawberry. fucking delicious, all natural!

Are there any vegan white supremacists? If so, explain how the two ideologies are reconciled.
Genuinely curious.

>If so, explain how the two ideologies are reconciled.
lack of personality, needed something edgy to become special snowflakes

Vegans don't need to chain their food

What is proposition 1231?

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

to have moral integrity

i.e. to not be an amoral autist

>the healthiest, literally only morally acceptable diet
>food is not related to fitness

>major dietary restriction
>not fitness related
Nigger what

vegan generals basically the main event for Veeky Forums now

Hitler was vegan

If do you care for a better future for white children, you are more or less required to lower the negative environmental impact of your life/diet.

Do the research. Learn the facts. We can stop this faggotry.

Of shitposting and bad vegan arguments perhaps. Still doesn't belong on Veeky Forums, take it to Veeky Forums

Uncultured swine.

>bad vegan arguments
You don't need to eat animals, so it's more ethical to eat plants.

What's stupid about this argument?

The implication that humans should operate on "need" when we drive metal boxes powered by micro explosions and send digital signals to space and back in fractions of a second.

Yes I'm sure you eat raw meat and eggs and you don't add salt or anything

just meat! like a lion!

>our needs are irrelevant because someone invented a computer

What about compassion? Isn't it important to be ethical toward others?

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=e235c311915e7bf6
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=912932f77d8a909d
>lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html

>If you add salt
>It's no longer raw
Backpedal harder bruh.

>compassion is only based on meat eating or not

The fact that a majority of vegan arguments are appeal to morals fallacies should show you how shitty it is. by this logic, stop driving your car, stop using your phone, stop living in a city, stop wearing clothes, because all of these cause ethical dilemmas in their conception. If you're going to insist that you can't have ethics for eating meat, I'll argue that you don't have ethics for using the spoils of the torn earth.

I'm not backpedaling. You claim to be an omnivore.

Well omnivores like raw flesh. The eat it with the fur and everything, even the guts!

You don't do anything like that with your meat because you're a fuckin frugivore!

>Omnivores are defined by the method of eating
Hot damn keep digging bro i'm enjoying this.

Compassion comes in many forms. I didn't say we had to be perfect, but lets try to reduce our suffering as much as possible.

Seems logical to me. It's not like you actually want to cause unnecessary death. I grew up eating meat too ya know, these are just habits we learn.

Name an animal that uses salt. Go on, I'll wait

I'm not causing any suffering. The world causes suffering by virtue of existence. Animals differ independent of human hands. That's nature. You wouldn't tell the lion to stop eating the gazelle out of compassion would you? Humans are like lions. The only difference is that we have more diverse diets. That doesn't make our dietary choices any less ethical, just as the lion isn't unethical or immoral for eating the gazelle. It just is. The only ethics are how animals are treated prior to being slaughtered. Any other ethical argument is both claiming nature and disputing nature at the same time.

>Use of salt proves you're an omnivore
>salt licks don't exist
You're one stupid little girl.

The thing about veganism is it doesn't matter what angle you look at it from. This is the most ethical way to live in every way.

The average meat eater consumes around 200 animals per year. High protein eaters will consume many more.

You could choose to eat something else! something like beans, or a different protein powder. That would reduce the suffering you cause by a great amount.

The choice is yours! But I'm here to help if you ever want it.

>both claiming nature and disputing nature at the same time

hahahahaha

how did you not realise this was retarded when you were typing it

Once again, I don't cause suffering. This is the fallacy that vegans push. If that's the case, then please, argue that lions cause suffering because they eat 200+ animals a year.

It's natural that humans eat both animals and vegetation. The only ethical concerns are how animals are treated prior to slaughter.

Not an argument.

lions obviously cause suffering cunt. Just because something is natural doesn't mean it doesn't cause suffering

>Humans are like lions.

Are we really though

Do you want to gather up your friends and chew a cow to death?

I am a pretty big fan of eco-fascism my guy.

So then why are you arguing that suffering is unnatural and should be reduced if you wouldn't attempt to tell lions to stop causing suffering?

>what is cutting a large steak into smaller steaks

I gather my friends and shoot deer to death every November, by the dozens no less. Funny part is that I'm doing more for the deer and the environment in doing so than you are for them in not eating them.

So you'd let yourself be cucked? It's natural, and therefore ethical?

I always go medium well, then the chief brings it however they feel like cooking it.

So is fighting back. Nature doesn't mean there's only one choice. Try arguing a point next time. If you're going to argue nature, don't try to say that nature is wrong in the same post.

>larping as a hunter
And do you eat the deer when it's all bloody and fresh (like carnivores and omnivores)?

No. You cut it to pieces and make it look as little like a deer as possible before you eat it.

>So is fighting back.
The farm animals fight back too.

They don't want to be killed for our taste buds.

>larping

Literally not larping, me and my group of ~20 go hunting over the course of a week and pull between 60-100 deer in that span, depending on tag limits that year. And to answer, some of the guys have taken bites of organs after a kill.

So I presume then you eat your vegetables covered in dirt and drink water from rivers right?

The gazelle doesn't either. Doesn't mean we should go around and stop lions from killing them.

>some of the guys have taken bites of organs after a kill

LOL wow. Why don't you all do it?

>and make it look as little like a deer as possible before you eat it.
Only because it's practical. If I could eat suckling pig or do a hog roast every day I would.

Why do vegans imply that we use silly arguments to defend our lifestyle? I just dont give a shit about animals. Attack me for it, I don't care.

I'm not amoral.
And I don't want "moral integrity", or whatever that is.

Because we don't have to and because CWD is a real danger. The fact that you've lost your argument is hilarious.

Kek

>some of the guys have taken bites of organs after a kill

Did they feel really manly while doing it? What do you people lack that you have to eat raw organs to impress somebody?

Yes. I pick fruit straight off the tree and eat it. Lots of people do that and drink river water too.

Almost nobody eats animals alive. It's fucking weird and unhealthy.

>has so little of an argument that he needs to challenge strangers' masculinity for his cause

Hahaha, cute.

If humans were really killer omnivores you would all eat the raw flesh of your kill.

I haven't lost any argument. This debate ended a long time ago. You're in denial.

>tree fruit
>covered in dirt
>drinking river water
>not weird

I literally lol'd at this one.
Yes clearly guys who go hunting are effeminate and can't possibly compare to the paragon of masculinity that is the modern vegan.

>you're not a killer omnivore if don't eat it raw and fresh

Mind explaining why that is, exactly? Because so far you've posed no argument.

>Vegetables
>Fruit
What did she mean by this?
>I don't live in cities I go for my daily water usage to rivers
now who's larping you tween faggot.

>insults is the best vegans can do
i thought better of you, ques i was wrong

He's saying that since humanity invented for, were now herbivores.

apart from being completely impossible, a lion can only reduce suffering by causing itself to suffer. We however only need to make a slightly inconvenient change to our diet

I can't really argue with someone who eats raw organs from a warm deer. Not sure where to go from there, you've embraced a different lifestyle.

I said lots of people drink river water. That's true.

But once again, you didn't state that, you simply argued suffering or not. So if you admit that suffering is natural, you can't argue that causing suffering is unethical.

An overwhelmingly larger sum of people do not drink river water.

>if you admit that suffering is natural, you can't argue that causing suffering is unethical.
these gymnastics! 10/10

>I said lots of people drink river water. That's true.
No animal uses taps. Drinking river water once in a while doesn't count just as that guy's friend eating raw organs once in a while doesn't count for you.
Also do you eat vegetables covered in dirt no animal washes them first.

>naturalistic fallacy

lel

causing suffering unnecessarily is both natural and unethical

That's not gymnastics. You admit that in nature there is suffering, thus suffering is natural. Therefore, to cause the suffering of killing an animal for food(not the suffering potential leading up to the kill), is entirely natural. That's not gymnastics, it's practically grade school addition.

vegans use salt you retarded animal

I'm actually shocked at the level of retardation

So you would argue that a lion is unethical because it causes unnecessary suffering by attacking the flank prior to tearing the throat?

>Also do you eat vegetables covered in dirt no animal washes them first.
My argument is that humans are different from animals. We don't have to behave like lions and gazelles.

We're much smarter! When I dig up a potato, I can rinse it off. When I see a pig, I can choose to let it live!

it's natural and unethical you dumb fuck

apply your logic to rape and realise you're a complete idiot

murder is natural. but it's obviously wrong.

So by this argument, a smart animal would stop eating meat and learn to eat vegetables? So the lion is stupid for eating meat?

>I can't really argue with someone who eats raw organs from a warm deer
Lmao I love vegans now.
>If you were really meant to eat meat your do x!
>I do x.
>Ugh! I can't even talk to people who do x! It's sooooo barbaric!

Then answer the other question: are you implying that a lion is unethical for not making a clean kill?

Murder is a human construct based on the moral views of killing. Murder doesn't exist in nature. Killing is natural.