Un/fit/fag here looking for some advice how to become a bit more healthy

un/fit/fag here looking for some advice how to become a bit more healthy.
what is an overall good workout without equipment that does not include running? i have a fucked up knee, my shoulder is kinda fucked up since i dislocated it last year and i have history of coming and going ganglion on my right hand.

i started doing some push ups, elbow plank, star plank, tricep dips and leg raises but i feel that my back is kind of missing out. i work in an office and sit all day, which makes me believe i should put a bit more focus on it.

pic kinda related

The 'hard section' is easy as fuck. I must a god damn Super Saiyan if doing a bridge is Hard tier.

im laughing my ass off with the side chop one

>side to side chops
So you just grip your hands together and stretch both ways each rep? Cool.

these

Sure but is it out of line to keep active and get fit using just body weight exercises like this? I'm looking for stuff I can fit in around the office.

at least my thread ain't empty, that's something i guess

>pull-up easiest in column

>is it out of line to keep active and get fit using just body weight exercises
of course not, if you're just working out for health reasons.
Just understand that calisthenics without equipment won't challenge you enough to build muscles that'll impress Veeky Forums.

Don't all colleges have gyms?

i don't want to build muscles like some homo on steroids, i just want a lean figure and keep my back issue in check. i did expected not to get any useful response in here ... oh well

i am not going to college and i don't want to go to gyms. i have chronic nettle rashes and i feel very uncomfortable in public when i get it and it's caused by increase in body temperature, humidity and sun light.

I would suggest picking up
Convict conditioning 1+2
You are your own gym
Building the Gymanstic body
Naked warrior
Infinite Intensity
And going to look up the ghetto workouts on youtube. Those black guys and russians/slavs built some impressive muscle and strength just using their bodyweight and occasional stone or tire.

Oh
Well yeah the just do some body weight excicises
However if you get the courage to go to a gym use one of these programs

not sure if you are serious, not familiar with the Veeky Forums etiquette

any suggestions for squat alternatives that aren't to hard on the knee, i can't put much weight on it without having constant pain

Just do body weight squats for high reps

even that's actually to much, thanks though

memes, memes everywhere

You should ask your doctor about this

jesus christ to look "lean" you need to build some muscle for a foundation otherwise youre just going to be a skelly or a skinnyfat tard

already did, had an arthroscopy without any concrete results, had a second and third opinion, nothing. nettle rash can not be healed, you can only treat symptoms with antihistamines which does help but only on small bursts. worst thing is i'm not even 30

and it appears that you can do that with just body weight, and i'd prefer doing that

Unlike what these trolls here will tell you, bodyweight exercises CAN make you build muscle. Just have a good diet and train hard and you can do it.
Of course you ain't gonna look like the roid heads that are posted here but you can make nice progress.

not my intention to look like arnold, just want to accomplish a balanced body weight workout that doesn't neglect relevant muscles (you know like - working out your biceps but not your triceps - kind of thing)

Yeah.
Look up reddit bodyweight fitness page and their routines, also Athlean Xero's routine from Jeff Cavaliere.
Or try Calisthenics stuff.

thanks, will have a look at it

>pullups are in the "easiest" row
>elbow plank is "hardrst"
>diagram highlights traps for back
>shadow boxing as an exercise
What the fuck is this shit

why did i laugh at the leg curls