Do you think you would be able to take on a hawk? I've seen some faggots, under a YouTube video...

Do you think you would be able to take on a hawk? I've seen some faggots, under a YouTube video, actually implying that a hawk could actually take on a full grown male. Why are animal cucks so dense?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cucks will be cucks.

My college has a hawk, seen that nigger up close routing pigeons and I'd rather not fuck with those claws.

have fun not having eyes

>Implying I wouldn't break his neck or rip his legs off before he comes close to my face

How often do cats get taken by hawks?

is 'hawk' what americans call eagles or whatever the fuck they are?

if so, pretty sure it can. even if the guy is very heavy and manages to tank the first dive he would probably get fucked in the aftermath. If he could grab the eagle he could kill it, sure, but not without getting fucked regardless.

Like what would I get?
Can I wear boxing tape or do I have to fight bare handed
Are hoodies allowed

Have you ever seen cats in a hawk neighborhood? Thought so

Even in a small hawk or bird if prey their talons can 4 inches long and stiletto sharp. Their feet muscles are also incredibly strong for their size

I've seen a red hawk that weighs about 3, casually pierce a bicep muscle as it flew off him. Like surgery and stitches injury from using about 10% of its power

If it hit an artery and it easily could you'd be fucked

I used to feed owls, a barred owl's foot is roughly the size of a woman's hand, and can exert 1200 pps of force through it's talons. They're a lot bigger than you think, so are hawks. If a hawk was really after you, your only bet would be to grab it somewhere it can't fuck you up, or just repeatedly punt it with your fist mid-swoop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawk
Hawks are like smaller eagles.
In america, there are species called hawks that would be called buzzards elsewhere, but we use buzzard to describe the scavenging birds.

>breaking the neck of a wild bird of prey weighing 2kg that is diving for your eyes at speeds over 200km/h before it damages you for life
woah user, you’re so cool, please let me have your virginity

Breh they're fast as fuck. If someone threw a tennis ball at you and it homed in on your face you'd never catch it. Just like these motherfuckers

They're not bullets either idiot. Nor will they crash on your face at full speed with some type of horns.

They have to slow down to attack you. And even if someone zoomed in a tennis ball at your face you can block it with your forearms

>a 100% predatory species with ultra-vision and the speed of 4 men with literal razor-sharp claws shaped for gouging doesn't stand a chance against ground mammal who lifts weights off the ground over and over

ok

Feral cats are fast predators with ultra vision and sharp claws too. Pretty sure a cat wouldn't even stand a chance against a child.

They turn themselves last second to hit you with their talons, they will still be going excess of 100km/h when they hit you. They will hit you faster than a pro baseball pitch. They aren't linear either, they will mlve to avoid your arms. Dude you don't have the reflexes to stop one, even with your most powerful Naruto moves. Will it kill you on hit? No. Will it maim you for life? Fuck yeah. You're fucked kiddo

Yeah, I'm a falconer, and depends on the species of hawk.
No worries with a sparrowhawk, but a goshawk? They are monsters, they can fly too fast, go through gaps in hedges and fences like they aren't there and are insatiable killers.
Most birds are fine if you train them, keep them fed and flown. You almost always have to hunt with hawks. They want and need to kill.
If I was wearing a triple layer leather gloves(always on left hand) , with forearm and upper arm protection I might be ok. But that's because I'm used to intersposing that hand between things and my face. I would, worst case, get blind in one eye and significant facial soft tissue damage.

They get one swoop, probably tear off half your scalp, and then they die because you grab one of the wings and smash it into the ground until it stops moving.

In a battle to the death a healthy human would win.

You'll not get killed, but it's certainly going to land a horrific few gashes in your face. You ain't going to come out of it pretty at all.

This has to be the dumbest, stupidest fucking thread I've ever seen on this retarded board.

id like to see you fight this thing. there is a reason why people wear specialized gloves when holding them. What the fuck do you do if this thing comes flying at you with a speed of 100-200 mph?

Tank a few scratches, grab him and break his neck. The reason they wear gloves is so they don't get hurt unnecassarily. Vets wear gloves too when patching up a cat. Doesn't mean it's gonna fucking kill them if they don't wear it.

nah dude its not that easy. if an eagle comes at you with his big ass claws your face is ripped off.

arm you mean, cos its not going to dodge your swing

I can cover my face by just crouching so he'll attack my back. Adtrr that I can easily kill him.

hahaha fucking keep dreaming.

>Implying a 4lbs bird with a few claws cant be easily crushed by a human

kek

I work with hawks and raptors. They aint shit I've fought off a few of them. Most weigh under 5 pounds they have hollow bones and a glass jaw.

>hawk comes diving towards me
>sidestep and grab it by the tail feathers
>SMASH it on the floor
>break its neck

wow so hard

The human gets fucked up and the hawk dies.

depends, do i get to use a tennis racket to defend myself?