How do you solve a problem like /pol/

/pol/ on Veeky Forums is getting worse every day. How do we make the board only for health and fitness and push them back to their containment board?

The two are linked. Now and forever.

The ride never ends.

report and hide instead of +200 replies.
But that will never happen.

No they aren't. Politics is off topic and therefore this isn't a place to shill your altright iron pill stuff. You have a containment board. Go back

Mods can ban them when they do their job

OH WAIT

We have better mods
Usually it was a thread ever week but now it's 2 every day
It's out of control

They'll probably just give up because of their low test and just go back to where they come from.

They have somewhere to discuss politics yet they would rather discuss it somewhere else. Kind of like illegals they're all so staunchly against. Or radical islam spreading to the western world. But i'm sure that irony goes right over their heads

Veeky Forums hasnt been Veeky Forums since 2010 more or less. The best way to kill this site for good is forced accelarationism. Invite all world until only newfags are left.

I'm seriously considering moving to fitmisc. I haven't seen any oc on here for a hell of a long time so even If its worse at least there'll be OC

How do we stop triggered leftists trying to make every website their personal safespace?

We could also just migrate to Lookism and leave the /pol/ fags behind.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a leftist boogeyman
Perfect example of how low IQ and underage you annoying sperglords are.

It's a board for health and fitness. Not politics. You have somewhere to discuss politics so discuss it there

The struggle eternal

Surely creating this thread 4 or 5 times a week will help, because it totally has so far, yeah?
Fuck off you pissy little faggot.

Is that in bb.com?

This image applies to every board except maybe /f/.

bb or they allow nsfw stuff

>/leftypol/
>calling for totalitarian action to forcefully remove a portion of the population they find personally distasteful
EEMAGINE MOY SHOCK

bb.com rejects

/pol/ isn't here, just more people who are uncucked and woke to the jq who don't afraid of calling subversion out when they see it.

nigger

Veeky Forums has always been a hivemind, with small safe spaces.

I remember when everyone hated furries so much Moot had to give them their own board - then he banned everyone that posted there.

Most people on 4chodes will be on the Right. And the most vocal will be influenced by /pol/.

So fuck off

Nah they broke off and just made their own forum because bb.com shut it down.

Pic related

Imagine spreading an unwanted ideology away from where you're based

This
/pol/ is mainly prevalent in Veeky Forums and /v/

Maybe they should you know. Go back to a board explicitly for politics and let us discuss health and fitness on a board explicitly for health and fitness

>unwanted
aye, you are the arbiter of all that is acceptable in this world, yeah? you sniveling little dildogoblin
fuck you, fuck your thread, and fuck your wife's son

No. Not at all. I'd just rather we used a health and fitness board to discuss health and fitness and a politics board to discuss politics.

How about you fuck off to another *chan that doesn't have a collective hivemind of right wing politics, like 420chan

>Muh hivemind
>The site has more than 22,000,000 visitors a month do you honestly think every single one of them is alt-right.
Every single person I know in person that browses this site is centrist/left-leaning

It's politically incorrect to be fit these days, most people get away with it because they hide their views, but leading a healthy lifestyle is almost becoming taboo.

Learned how to improve health of mind with /pol/ and learned how to improve health of body with Veeky Forums.

Honestly don't know where I would be in life without the influence of both boards, it makes me wonder if there is a correlation between fitness and political views.

I understand that alot of people on this board lift for themselves, but the day is encroaching faster when your strength will be needed. I pray to god you know the difference between good and evil.

At least its not as bad as Veeky Forums atm Shit's cancer

So you are right wing?

>what is "Hide"
how about you not stare at threads that contain content you find objectionable?
or are you on a routine of "Obsess About Nazis x F"?

The two really aren't interlinked. Is forcing your opinions onto this board any better than, lets say, forcing radical islam on the western world?

Nah, PPL breh.

>Centrism
Meme
>Left-wing
I'm sure

Also you missed my first reply about "most vocal"

2/10 gg no re

I dunno man - your peeps decided that they wanted to inject /leftypol/-tier platitudes into virtually every form of broadcasted media, so the vocal backlash is completely unsurprising

Every fucking thing on television, radio and movies is basically DRUUUUUUUUUUMPF 24/7

Maybe, ya know, you're causing the things you hate in the world?

You know about the scourge of islam in the west and yet you don't want to make people aware?

There will be nowhere to run and hide soon, you cannot cower in your bubble forever my friend, the real world calls.

You're too stupid to warrant a legitimate reply

Yes I am. But I mostly disagree with /pol/. Wanting to kill all non-whites has nothing to do with being a republican.

I don't think its a scourge. I'm putting in terms that your single digit IQ might understand.
That has nothing to do with me. I don't exactly pay attention to MSM but I'm not altright either. Hell, I voted Corbyn in the GE and I voted for him in both leadership elections

>I voted Corbyn

(You)

>Given no proof of /pol/ insertion in /fit
>resorts to name calling as a defense mechanism

I tried giving you reasons, and now I don't care. this is not your board, you don't own it, you are anonymous like everyone else here, you have no special power.
Enjoy my board friend, there's no way out.

at least you faggots didnt pay 10 dollars

>he's unironically a member of the labour party

How can a man sink so low?

Its a health and fitness board it should exist for health and fitness. There is a politics board, which is where politics should be discussed. How is it that hard to grasp? I wouldn't care if there was an off-topic thread or something but right now you're using the board to discuss something that there is already a board for.

(You)

You got any proof of this or did you see someone say "nigger" or something?

You wanna talk about fitness? Talk about fitness and just ignore threads/posts that are off topic. You actually sound like a child with OCD or sommat.

This is now a George Soros thread
Post rare Soros

GO FIGHT THEM on /pol/

That reduces me to their level. I'd rather not

Actually I forgot, you can hide threads and posts that are off topic, or if they really trigger you, report them, you absolute man child.

>"waaah, they're talking about things I don't want to talk about waaah"

Sort yourself out please, physical health isn't everything.

>I'll get you next time, Gadget
>Next time

over half of Veeky Forums is /pol/
get over it, you lost

Citation needed

Politics and fitness go together like bacon and eggs desu

>tfw remember the days where Veeky Forums was full of shitposting and memes but everyone still supported eachother
>tfw now it's just /pol/fags spammings about manlets and calling people niggers/shitskins in Current Body Threads

Go make a /polfit/ general or something. Or discuss it on your own board

>/leftypol/cucks spammings about manlets
ftfy

Maybe the world is more racist now, or maybe your memories are being looked at through rose tinted glasses because you know how bad the world is getting now?

You ever think that it isn't the board that's changed, rather the people who inhabit it have?

Smart idea. What are you actually complaining about?

>not knowing that the manlet meme is letfist psyops to make the denizens of Veeky Forums obsess over things they cannot consistently modify with exercise
you are like a baby

The only thing you can do user is to create threads that are actually original and Veeky Forums relatet. Not this stupid shit.

"If you want to change the board start with yourself!" (moothatma gandhi)

Lets start supporting each other again
Ignoring all bullying insecure bullshit
Dont feed the trolls style

I agree with jack.

That's right, stay in your safespace.

>How to solve a problem like /jew/
>/jew/ on Veeky Forums is getting worse every day. How do we make the board only for health and fitness and push them back to their containment ethnostate?

/pol/ just gets a bad name because some truths are uncomfortable.
And face it, Racism, Sexism, Bigotry and Nazism gets thrown around VERY easily these days.
Now those words are just used to silence anyone who disagrees the those in power. You moderates will be next.

Besides, how can we be racists when half our board is non-white?

You people do realize that you can hide threads correct?

Simply hide their threads.
Use the functionality of the site to make sure that the oft used keywords that they use never show up
Instantly hide anything with the following in the op pic
Nazi anything
Anything that has anything even slightly racially or sexually controversial
Any male with even slightly brown skin next to a female of any color.
Blonde white female
Also hide the usual racist post. They never add anything and are oft just tossed into the thread just to be there.

i know brah

>Besides, how can we be racists when half our board is non-white?
The non-whites on /pol/ are literal cucks that have been brainwashed to hate themselfes for not being white. They unironically think they are inferior because they are non-white.

but don't we do that already?
i've only felt support and encouragement here
we're all gonna make it

>Take what the alt-left says
>Replace /pol/, Nazis, White males, etc. with Blacks, Jews, Mexicans etc.
>Sounds like racist totalitarianism
HMMM REALLY ACTIVATES THOSE FUCKING ALMONDS

Those weren't real /pol/ocks
Stop being a bigot user.

We are among you whether you like it or not.

we're not going anywhere, being fit is part of being a proper right winger

/pol/ has invaded all of Veeky Forums because the ironic racism thing attracted the real deal and now you have pea-brained racists spouting idiocy and ruining threads whereever you go.

Or maybe they want to leave the ghettos that white liberals have kept them in just so they can have votes every 4 years

Might as well combine the two desu senpai. /polfit/

>kek
>trump law
jesus this pic is cancer

>How to solve a problem like /women/
>/women/ on Veeky Forums are getting worse every day. How do we make the board only for health and fitness and push them back to the kitchen?

ALLAH KEKBAR

embarrassing...dont you have some homework to do?

>those i disagree with are brainwashed
>I, on the other hand, am enlightened and developed all of my political opinions without any outside influence.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe non-whites are just openly racist like everyone on earth is apart from whites?
Have you ever thought that maybe they just don't like other people for their own reasons?

People of right wing beliefs like /pol/acks tend to appreciate masculinity and acient aestethics, therefore come to Veeky Forums.
Besides, right wing agenda needs advertisement throughout all population segments, including bodybuilder.
>t. Tyron ibn Muhammed

At least you tried normfag.

>/pol/ is getting blamed for manlet posting now
Someday you're going to have to own up to the fact that Veeky Forums can be just as shit as anywhere else, and it's not other people who caused it. Manlet posting is more of a misc thing anyways

No im just a Tyrette browsing Veeky Forums

>How to solve a problem like /islam/
>/islam/ on Veeky Forums is getting worse every day. How do we make the board only for health and fitness and push them back to Mecca?

lol
how ever will I recover

pls be in Africa

This, just don't fucking engage them. I see retards responding to the most obvious bait, so they keep coming bac

Sorry I'm currently racemixing in america

This is just plain bigotry
I demand you change your culture for us or you are a racist.

>How to solve a problem like /blacks/
>/blacks/ on Veeky Forums are getting worse every day. How do we make the board only for health and fitness and push them back to Atlanta?

Whatever, USA is a mongrel shithole anyway.

user, there's a 200% chance that you're white.
And you have never at any point been to a place where you've actually had it bad like whites in very poor countries that was built on a slave underclass made of whites like them and other races.
You've also never in your entire life been hated as much as any other race or had an entire cutlure built around it. You're all pampered girls.

Hell, the people who made that newpaper article wouldn't last a fucking week in another country.