How do you give your tongue a workout...

How do you give your tongue a workout? Oral sex is great but my tongue gets so fucking tired from it that I can't really enjoy it so much.

M E W
E
W

>2017
>performing cunninlingus
lol

>not dominating a woman with your tongue
>she whimpers whenever you pause
You're either a virgin, baiting, or terrible at eating pussy.
Chew gum. Jaw gains help.

Wow so manly you tell him how it is big goy. Next time just eat the girl out don't even bother fucking her.

Jerk the shaft with your hand and just move your lips back and forth when your tongue gets tired

kek

>licking other people's holes

>calling it "cunnilingus"
>not going down on your woman
>frogpost

literal virgin

>being cucked enough to eat your girlfriends pussy
fag-tier, do you know how pathetic that is?

>dominating

You are the one being dominated when you lower yourself to going down on a girl

>licking pussy

sorry bruh you will never make it

>cuck

4 strikes. wanna keep going, virgin?

Not a virgin bro. Eating pussy is the straight equivalent of sucking dick. Youre a fucking beta if you do it

Im curious
Girls like orgasms and men who can provide them, if you dont provide them there are 200 septillion other dudes on Tinder she can call right now who can come over

Why would you NOT do what you can to please the girl?

Ive had girls who loved oral and ive had girls who hated it, if they like it i dont mind because i want her coming back for more business

Do you not understand economics or are you just trolling?

>(You)

kek

Loled

> eating out a slut who fucks tinder dudes
>never eating out anyone unless qt3.14 long term gf

if you are young and aesthetic you dont have to do shit, just do what you like to do like a true alpha.If you are good looking , girls will stay with you no matter what, if youre not all that you have to eat pussy to keep it.Personally i never done it and i doubt i ever will

>girls will stay with you no matter what
Oh really? so no good looking man has ever been dumped?

Ive never been on a tinder date because fuck tinder, i missed the boom days when it was used to hook up and now its used by girls to feed their massive ego but the point is still there

As a man you are replaceable, ive never met a girl who hasnt replaced a dude in my life. Most have replaced several and cheated as well.

Youre either thinking only of fat and ugly chicks with no options or youre deluded into thinking girls dont leave, i cant tell honestly

i specifically said "young" , when you are young, girls only care about physical aspect, which if you are built and aesthetic attracts them and keeps them.I didnt say they will stay loyal to you till death but you can keep them for at least 2-3 months or even longer and they wont complain openly to you.When people age and mature they obviously search for other things on their partner but lets not get into that, we are Veeky Forums afterall

Dunno what you qualify as "young" but when i was 20-24 i worked a management job at an office and we had loads of girls who were 18-28 working in our call center (my gf included)

Most girls openly admitted to cheating and showed little shame about it, some even planned it.
I met some of their bfs at parties we threw and they were attractive, fit guys who went to school

Im not advocating that all girls are like this but if you think a girl is gonna stick around just because you look good then i got bad news for you

However i must give you points for the "do whatever you want" because it keeps them insecure. For some reason if they arent sure about your feelings they stay in line more easily

im 21 , so fairly young i would say.Now i dont know where you're from, but here things like sex or even worse cheating is looked down from society much more stricly than in USA.Most of the girls i meet are from parties, festivals or at the bar , so looks play a much greater role than personality in this case.After you play them for 2-3 weeks and they realise you arent all that serious about dating some of them will leave but most will stay and try to play the fwb game in hope they will change your mind and win your heart (LOL) . But ye, most stay because what attracted them to you in the first place was looks and that hasnt change so they dont want to leave.Now if after some time you cut ties its okay but i personally never had it happen to me that they were with me and looking another guy at the same time because i was playing that "mystery" game that had all their attention towards me,BUT in case they did , i still dont consider it cheating since you arent in a formal relationship

yeah don't ever do this

you'll regret it imo

you know how many fucking dicks went in there before you? TOO MANY

Im not even american but this hasnt been my experience growing up at all
99% of girls had bfs and just replaced them whenever they felt like it and some even cheated on occation

Point is in every case girls had all the dating power because there was always more men willing to take her if her current bf didnt deliver, now that im 30 i can say that this is still the case to this day

if you dont have to deal with this, good for you but still doesnt change the fact that Tinder and online dating made men abundant

of course they are bro! and women dating choices are 100x more than men. Thats just how it is, but at the same time i will not cuck and do things i dont want for ANY woman no matter how pretty or sexy she is, and thats what i think makes them interested in you.Trust me i have friends growing up that had to bite the bullet and date women much lower than their looks deserved just to have sex, luckily i have to thank my parents for that i but i was able to be picky and got positive outcomes out of it

>i have to thank my parents for that i but i was able to be picky and got positive outcomes out of it
Well, good for you friend

Ive had the pleasure of having girls chase after me as well but still i wouldnt say i have options in dating, i rarely ever meet girls who are single and when i do end up getting laid its usually from girls who are cucking their bf

Dating is complicated, yo

sorry i cant really give you advice since youre older and i dont know how game works in 30s, but the places i meet girls (festival, parties) are usually single and looking to get fucked, they just act clueless and shy, until you move them a bit to the side away from their group of friends and then you can tell how freaky she really is.But dating them? not in a million, i prefer being single for now anyways, i dont like being controlled or checked on

>how game works in 30s
Honestly, not alot has changed except the dating pool shrank from very few to basically none
Im still only dating/hooking up with girls who are 19-24 and i doubt thats gonna change

you have to work the antagonistic muscle groups too

>eating vag and ass is your push workout

>Therefore sucking dick is your pull workout

don't fall for the memes and get muscular imbalances

Bro whats the issue then?I wish i can stay on top of tha game when in my 30s and can still smash some young thangs.Youre one of the lucky ones

kek'd at muscle imbalances

>Bro whats the issue then?
Not finding any who are single, very few are single
During my 4 years at uni ive met one who was/is single and she was single for a grand total of one week

I know girls who are 30 and havent been single since they were 14. Just been jumping from relationship to relationship

>Youre one of the lucky ones
I dunno about that, ive done crazy sex things but so much left that i want and its more challengeing than i want it to be.

beatbox