>she comes to the bench right next to me
>finish my set of pec fly, blood is flowing, I can't help it
>initiate conversation
>she responds well, is smiling and talkative
>ask for her number
>she says I can add her on facebook
>I insist
>she insists
>I know it can mean one of two things, either she's not interested and tried to be kind, or she's got a bf
>stalk her on fb back at home
>In a relationship
>with a competing bodybuilder that makes me look like a fucking faggot
>tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p3JPa2mvSQ4?t=53s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post her fb

Maybe she just wants to make new friends

Congrats, you got cucked

At least you tried tho

The moment you said "hi" you already won. Well done!

She is scouting for guys for her bf to fuck in the ass

Great story.

yeah pretty humbling desu

I should have known

cheers it does console me a bit

Nice blog, friend! Subscribed! :)

>facebook friend zoned
lel, white guys..

FUCKING GARGANTUAN NIGGER DICKS

I didn't add her, so I'm in no zone bro

t. white boi

she wanted u as a follower.
fuck that
also, you managed to snag one fit girl that isnt dating a dyel becuz most of them are.

On to the next one, and also, gg.

>Trying to start a conversation with any girl
You still beat 99% of Veeky Forums

Yeah anytime a girl hesitates to give you her number, it means either she isnt interested or she has a BF. If its the former you fucked up somewhere, if latter you can still pull it off if youre smooth enough. Still, some girls dont want the drama if their bf finds out another guy is texting them

that fucking sucks bro, good on you for trying at least.

I guess this is the best place to ask this, today the craziest shit happened to me.

>be me working out minding my own business
>gym sloot who always seems to be flirting a bit with me is also there with her yoga pants doing squats close to me
>apparently she has a boyfriend or something who is way older than her, balding and half my size aka a fucking manlet
>wondering how he pulled a girl like her but I mean its none of my business and I am here to work out
>they eventually leave while I still have a few sets left
>eventually leave the gym to head home
>outside this guy comes up to me, see his gf sitting in his Porsche closeby
>"good workout bro"
>yeah... thanks ?
>this guy unironically tells me his gf thinks I am cute and that he wants me to fuck her
>wtfdidyoujustsay.jpg
>I think he is playing a joke on me but he seems to be for real
>"anyway dude just think about it. see you on sunday ?"
>they drive off
>I still stand there confused
>Dont know if I can ever work out there again

I thought this cuck shit was a meme ? that had to be some kind of hidden camera prank right ? Is this some rich guy fetish, I mean me and my gf could use the money but can I actually tell her about this ? I am so confused... did this happen to anyone else on here ?

also forgot to say he didnt actually say anything about money but this guy has to be rich right ? so I mean it would be reasonable to assume he implied that right ?

Only one way to know

Not as bad as me

>See new chick that looks like sand snake from GoT
>Too sexy to not at least say something to
>She's wearing volleyball shorts while doing leg shit
>I play volleyball
>Ask if she plays volleyball
>Face wrinkles in disgust
>"nooooooo...?"
>Leave

I don't think cucks pay for this stuff. I think fucking their girl is payment enough.

Hahaha funny greentext

But pls stop larping

Jej don't sweat it user desu females are retarded when it comes to non-normal clothing. That's like if I wore shinguards around and got mad if someone asked if I played football.

you wish I were

This is pasta. Seen this posted before.

>I didn't add her,
Correct move

Finally, somebody gets it in this shithole.

That's the reason I don't even try to talk to women at the gym.

>be at gym
>around 3 months now
>7/10 girl attends at the same time as me
>do my usual strength routine
>resting between sets
>she's doing some stupid leg extension stuff
>looks at me while she's extending
>gives me a huge fucking smile
>like I literally fell in love in a split fucking second
>actually smile back
>holy shit I did it
>days have passed
>we say "hi" to each other and stuff like that
>don't know how to advance any further

Rsdmax?

literally next time you see her ask her to grab a coffee or drink or whatever. Just rip the band-aid off.

>mind controlling hoe plays tricks on autistic 'man' at the gym and creates jelly sperging with smile

damn witches, well at least you found her cause theres a few around and they are hard to spot. Tell the manager and the staff will take her to the dunking pool round back

no way bro, here's how I mostly approach at the gym:
>"I think you could use heavier weights than that" (Girls always lift pussy ass weights)
>Girl smiles/laughs
>What's your name? (Gives her name)
>Hi, I'm user
>Shake hands
>"That's my sweaty gym handshake"
>Girl laughs
>Chit chat, what do you study etc.
>Gotta go back to my training, but wanna add my number?

Make sure she's got a cellphone too before you approach her (unless you got yours), most of the time they do. Hope this inspires you in any way.

Strike up a convo. Say what you want, just own it.

>be at gym for 1 year
>start filming myself, but no one to hold the cam
>ask an oldfag
>he giggles and complies
>check the footage at home
>my deadlift form is terrible
>shoot myself

>I know it can mean one of two things blah blah

Don't fall into the logical fallacy of a false dichotomy (things are either x or y). There is always a 3rd way, a 4th way, or even a spectrum

Fit girls are usually more agressive than blobs and like to compete with other girls and especially men. She was probably "sizing you up" to see how you would react and who is going to have the upper hand in the relationship if one were to exist. Humans are social creatures and do things like this.

Stop over analyzing things, just ignore her and focus on your lifts/Vidya/cars/music/whatever hobbies you do and hit her up after a few days. Don't be a need fuck who is desperate for her attention and she will likely respond positively.

As much as we may dislike it, we all have to dance the dance.

Just my $0.02

( )
Also, I will add that I never walk up straight to a girl far from me, there's a guy at my gym who got kicked out because he was "harassing" girls. I try to use a machine close to her or to straight up ask how many sets she got left, alternate with her and go from there (I know I'm a predator), or just to strike up a convo when a cute girl happens to lift next to me.

Gym is the best place to get girls: no competition, fit girls and most importantly they tend to live nearby which makes everything easier once you got her number.

This post reminds me of the autistic guy who had to write down his conversation he was about to have with the pizza people...

>Can I have your number?
>No add me on Facebook though!
> Can I have your number? I must insist

kek

That's no reason bro

Fit girls are never worth it, man. They're all hoebags with incredibly high standards because they're in the 0.1% of women who actually bother with serious exercise. I'd say to avoid women in general, but if you really want to get your pussy wet then just avoid the Veeky Forums ones.

Physically they're everything I want in a woman, but the mentality that comes with it fucks it all up.

I agree 100% with you

This. If only I wasn't such a pussy...

Literally next time you say hi to her
>hey I feel like it's about time I introduce myself I'm user

>Stop over analyzing things by thinking it's x or y
>Instead, over analyze by thinking it's either x, y, b, z, or "a power struggle "

>no competition

What about the other guys that are massive compared to me?

The last three grills i banged had brown hair and those same hazel green eyes. Do you guys attract certain grills?

I'm blond haired and gray eyed

Good point about the dichotomy, I always try to narrow possibilities down and they both end up being wrong.

You most likely are the biggest one actually hitting on them

So are you gonna see her again? Are you going to beg her to be your girlfriend?

>beg her to be your girlfriend?
Even my Chinese cartoons know this is a bad idea.

>having a facebook

lol ur a faggot trust me

Is it a smart idea to hit on chicks at the gym? Almost every single one I see has headphones on (which is a way of saying don't fucking talk to me). Also they are sweaty so they don't feel attractive. Heard tons of girls say they don't like being approached at the gym. I mean I'm not one to believe what women say out of their mouths?

I don't think cold approaching a girl with earphones on the other side of the gym is a great idea either. I just chat up girls who come train next to me and then casually ask for their number if the vibe is good.

As you see in my story, I just talked to her because we were both in between sets and she was next to me. If a girl is really attractive and I noticed her from far away, I'll try to create the opportunity by asking to alternate sets with her for example. I think you can also see which girl are open to be approached and which are not.

Approach her with the most positive mindset possible and in the worst case she'll just let you know she doesn't want to be bothered (implicitly) and just leave her alone in that case. That has happened to me on the street but never in the gym.

Also, don't fool yourself: girls dream of being approached by a hot fit guy at the gym. Just become that guy.

bad pusy

In case you're asking unironically, I didn't add her on facebook and as far as I'm concerned the case is closed. I'll chat her up if I ever see her again at the gym, but just for value, other girls will see that I deal with hot girls and that's gonna be helping me if I approach one.

fuck her and post story on here

Don't be upset, she has a bf, what can you do? At least she talked with you and everything, you can awkwardly say 'hi' to her every day for the rest of your life now.

Well, now you know you're not Chad

She would have dumped her bf on the spot if you were

I have grey eyes and light brown hair and pale skin and only attract niggers. I had tinder for a few weeks and deleted it because the only matches i got were african immigrants. Shit happens irl at my uni as well, the only females that talk to me are the blackest nigs that ever nogged. Should i just race mix?

Stop hitting on girls at the gym you fucking faggots. My girl goes to the gym at different times than me sometimes because work schedules, all the guys who walk around with their eyes down when im with her will try talk to her when im not there, you cant imagine how fucking pathetic that is. You are being laughed at as her boyfriend sprays cum up her ass

No post her bf

she has a boyfriend who posts on Veeky Forums, i doubt anyone is trying to talk to her or even look at her

>>initiate conversation

Not being sarcastic here, but at least you tried. Initiating conversation is more than 80% of this board will ever do, even the big guys on here. You need some sort of charm to be able to just strike up conversation at the gym. Well done.

Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin
Bretty epic

this

Not all of us have autism user

>getting that defensive

autist alert

Boom
Roasted

>implying

If the bigger dude isn't already hitting on her, then he never will, for one reason or another.

to not insist at least once is a sign of a beta

In that situation you shouldnt have to insist. If a girl likes you, shes not gonna find ways to NOT give you her number

This:
An alpha what have gotten the number or moved on.

>s-stop talking to my gf when I'm not around!!
Lmao shut the fuck up pussy. With your logic you should never hit on any girl anywhere because she might be taken.

think of how the Pasta follows and post.
>im in

>dont talk to her while im there
>only when im not
>i-i didnt know she was taken
lmao

I got with a bodybuilder chick and she had a massive clit. Great sex so long as I didnt look at it.

the ones with ugly girls do because they have no choice lol I had this muslim guy pay me to defile his 3/10 wife

what about? It doesn't fucking matter how big you are, no really, it doesn't.
You hit her, you Show Alpha Qualities, you fuck her.
Simple as that. What attract Girls is being Apha. Big Muskels make them think that you maybe are Alpha and the may get interested, but if a big man does not Approach them, he is being degraded to beta.

you two are virgins.
how do i know? cuz i was like you once

>p-plz g-give me your n-number
>Im a cool guy i-i s-swear

sure

very good, you get it. Value is sadly almost everything Girls care. Bein Alpha is valueble.
Alphas talk with girls.
Wish you the best.

>qt front desk girl working a lot of the time I come in
>no conversation past hi how are you and bye have a nice day
>we make good eye contact and smile, feel like she likes me too
>one day I come in at unusual time, different front desk girl
>she stops me to take a picture to have attached to my ID
>I have bed head, am in a stained white shirt in sweats, unshaven and big red post-pop zit on my cheek
>snaps picture of me with autism expression
>now every time I scan my ID when I arrive my pic pops up for qt girl
>every time I go to the gym she gets a glimpse of the shit I can potentially look like
>want to ask for a new pic but don't want to spaghetti all over her

faggot pussy. some of the nicest girls I've met have been gym girls.

>go in at 3am usually
>no receptionists, get to wear whatever I feel like even if it's two days old
>fix sleeping habits, start going in the afternoon
>front desk girls QT as fuck, start making an effort to at least look presentable
>always get smiles
>that's what front desk QT grills are for, think nothing of it
>nothing has happened but the social interaction is nice

Nice to you or nice in general? Because generally gym girls are like rich girls: neither are willing to marry down, so both are simply higher "difficulty levels".

Just keep talking to her and ask her about what music she likes or whatever dumb shit she likes to do and pretend to be really interested in whatever she says

Don't fucking tell her what you like and if she asks for the love of god lie and say you like whatever normie tier shit comes to mind

After letting her talk about herself for a while she'll be in a good mood so say some shit like "we should hang out some time" and ask for her number

Use this number later to ask if she wants to do something(either eating or something she told you she likes doing that you can also tolerate)

Continue not ever fucking talking about things you like throughout this activity

Come up with a reason for her to come back to your place that isnt sex related(coffee or a movie usually works)

Make a token effort to fulfill that reason and then get frisky

Contain autism

Unzip dick

Release the kraken

Apologize profusely

Awkwardly shoo her out of your home

Block her number

Go to a different gym

I remember this, he even had the "Umm" written out before his sentences, and he would only get extra sauce if it was offered

Not stopping bro

no, keep tryn

I don't know you pussy.

youtu.be/p3JPa2mvSQ4?t=53s

>mfw my gf has hazel eyes, freckles and brown hair.
If only she had a fat ass like Remy then she would perfect and I wouldn't need to worship this slut.

Just looked at a pic of her and compared it to Remy, she needs a fucking tan.

How do I convince my gf to get a tan and risk skin cancer so I can pretend I'm fucking Remy?

>still using Facebook

holy shit fuck boomers

pick her up from work and dump her in the wilderness for a week

>Be2theMe
>Just started working out
>Have 8-9/10 face good personality
>Make great monies
>Skinny fat from years of partying too much
>Start going to the gym a month ago
See pretty grl
>Want to talk to her but can't because insecure about little baby gut
>She works out hard as fuck
>Motivates me every day to do the same

Soon, bros...
If it were a bar setting I already would have approached her, but being in the gym I stick out like a sore thumb.