What do you guys honestly think to yourselves when you see an ugly DYEL enter the gym?

What do you guys honestly think to yourselves when you see an ugly DYEL enter the gym?

I only ever notice women coming and going

Good job buddy, I know walking in here wasn't easy for you but you're gonna make it

i think that it's good that he's trying to improve himself, but also feel a bit of cunty satisfaction that i'm not the worst looking person in the gym for once

This desu

I silently encourage the ugly little faggot to lift big.

These.

I also generally try to avoid contact with him so i don't make him feel unconscious and make him spaghetti and not want to continue coming back.

The same thing I think when I see myself in the mirror

GOOD FUCKING MORNING GODDAMMIT!

Titcow Miku is best Miku.
>What do you guys honestly think to yourselves when you see an ugly DYEL enter the gym?
I don't give a shit.
If it's a manlet as well, then I chuckle internally.

I think:
>"DAMN, he reminds me of OP"

T-thanks

Damnit my hair is messed up

if he's new, nothing at all
if he's been lifting for a while, but still looks like shit and lifts babyweight, I'll openly mock him

I'm the manager btw

I smile as I think back to myself about how I, too, was once an ugly dyel who had no idea what to do at the gym. The I silently judge them when I see their shitty form

>"that use to be me"
>"i have come a long way"
>notice the joocy chad with stacey who's so kind to you, that you can't help but admire
>"i have so much further to go"

P O S I T I V I T Y B R E H

i think:

good shit son, get after it.

because the mother fucker is trying to improve his lot in life. and thats really all we can do.

i always try to root them on or give them a bro moment .everyone needs a pick up,shit one day they may pick me up on a low day .

Wow, there's a mirror in the entrance now.

>Damn, I'm so much better than him/her

>go do bodyweight and cardio before you come to gym and waste my time by hogging equipment

I was dyel and went to the gym for about a year, pretty clueless making no progress. Get talking to the manager one day, he "openly mocks" my lack of progress basically giving my physique the bertstare. I am not an insecure bitch so I take it in good nature, some back and forth banter, tell him if he isn't careful I'll advertise myself as "what you can achieve in 4 years at this gym" to new people. We have a laugh. Ever since he's a complete bro and spots me when he is on the floor.
This was 3 years ago now, I am no longer dyel by normie standards, but the jokes still coming. I reckon I could be Olympus himself and he would still mock me about something. Heck I wouldn't want it any other way, the real ACTUAL mockery is the condescending "nice guy" who tells you you are "doing great", fuck those people. I was a skinny runt, don't tell me I am doing great, fuck off.

For the love of god, please don't do my mistakes. Eat right, lift heavy, sleep a lot and in a blink of an eye, you will stop being DYEL.

As a lanklet DYEL who just started lifting last week, this thread makes me happy.

97% of dyels leave in less than 1y so I don’t think much

The regulars and staff at the gym have begun talking to me

>"you've been here a lot today, you're really going at it"
>"you need a belay?"
>"go for it man, you got this!"

Thanks Dr. Fung

>unconscious

>that mirror wasn't there last time...

I admire them in an abstract kind of way

I am not that big of a guy but if a small guy walk in I can be a big guy for u so that always makes me feel good. Why would I feel anything negative towards the CIA to my Bane?

You can make it.

>Well, at least he'll just be ugly soon.

>2016
>dyel
>no confidence
>friendzone with oneitis
>come to Veeky Forums
>get mocked, told I'm never gonna make it
>take the advice
>don't miss a single day
>fasting on cuts to lose weight
>bulking on bland chicken rice and veggies
>start getting mired
>party with oneitis
>talking up every girl
>oneitis begs me to get pizza with her and her friends
>as we leave party oneitis drags me back and forcefully makes out with me

She's currently in my bed sleeping as I fucked the shit outta her. We're all gonna make it bros I started out as an ugly dyel - I'm rooting for you

I don't get why gymrats love ridiculing others. People go -or rather, should be going- to a gym to improve themselves, not to show off. Hell, the only reason I don't want to see landwhales in a gym is because it'd overburden their joints and they're better off swimming until they slim down a bit.

SHE JUST FARTED IN HER FUCKUNG SLEEP Veeky Forums. WTF. GIRLS SHOULDNT FART. WE ARE SHARING A BLANKET AND COMPLETELY NAKED. I FEEL SO DIRTY. IF THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO MAKE IT

think of what anal, one of the bigger acts of domination and therefore Chadness, is