Lifting won't bring her back

>lifting won't bring her back
What was her name, Veeky Forums?

Rich, Rich piana...

fdb, left me without telling me, got pregnant and got married to a barely attractive dad bod fuck. Got fit af and haven't looked back since

nichelle

Anna

Mine too what the fuck (pic related is not her)

sarah
i haven't seen her in about four years, and i'm getting to the point where i can't really manage to envision her in my mind's eye, but it still doesn't stop hurting

abigail

Mandy

Susan (Nigerian)

Kaesia

oh god lads i miss her

do you think if she sees i got jacked she'll want me again

Oh Mandy

Francisca.

>Lifting won't bring her back

Except when it does. My gf of 5 years now broke up with me sophomore fall a couple of years back. Said I had little drive, and that out future's were incompatible. Realized she was right, I lifted and got my GPA up, and then I got her back. Her licking my six pack the summer after that was worth it bros.

Remember, lifting (both books and weights) can fix many things. And if the things you care about still can't be fixed, remember that it is better to be an aesthetic sad cunt, than it is to be a sad cunt.

June

Beth

Except she came back last weekend I took bed and now I do t know what to do

>Realized she was right, I lifted and got my GPA up
Sounds good
>then I got her back

Es may

Mom

Lisa

>Veeky Forums - Tortured Souls

;_;

Megan

Musheerah. She's with a dyel manlet Indian now.
>leaving a 6ft2 kebab lord for this
JUST

Meh. No one anymore. Been three years since I've made any sincere connection with another person. Long enough that every relationship and friendship I had has pretty much withered, save for family. But I do well on my own. And I don't think anyone has been better off for knowing me.

Martina
I don't want her back that way, she cheated on me. But lifting won't bring me back to the way things were, the only time I was happy in the past few years
Why Veeky Forums? Why'd she have to break me like that?

did she leave for college anons

Can't lose a girl if you never had one.

Yumo

Tiana
haven't seen her in almost 3 months and still miss her

Sandra

I was happy

did her last name start with an L?

No

pretty sure i fucked her anyway

yea you know her?

My ex-fiance. Left me about two months ago. She split up with me and a few days later just ducked out. Came home and all her stuff was gone.

I've lost 56 pounds in two months though. I'm 255 right now.

yea bud, shes made her rounds

Name the state then

I'm 33 and never have had sex with anyone I went after

Maggie Thatcher

thats a trick question

As in tricked you you fucking LYING ASSHOLE REEEEEEEE

GET FUCKED BRAINLET

Never give up, user.

Never.

Because the moment you show weakness is the moment she will leave you again.

she wasnt originally from the states

Keep at it user

Incorrect

doesnt matter, i still fucked her, hows my dick taste?

If you were that fucking obese no wonder she left you

Kitty.

Jenny

Silvio

Kaitlyn.

nat kat, even after my spiritual journey I can't forget you.

Double dubs in honor of our natty lord rich piano man.

Amanda. I'll never see her again next year. Still a 5' 7" manlet. I'll never make it. No one will could replace her

God look at those thumbs, just.

Lol Jenner? Fuck I'm on fire today.

>Fuck, I'm autistic today.
Ftfy

Sarah
You had to date my friend didn't you
Is it cause he was a skater?

Naomi

Cat,
Chubby weeb girl. Idk why but I wanted her. Never took my advances and I'll probably never see her again. I would have dropped any of the girls I was seeing for her.

She doesn't have a name because she was never there.

Fuck
Same just without the h

Kari why don't you just give a nigga a chance.

my grandma

I forgot her name. But the weight of my failure it's still on myself, I was not there when she needed me

Katherine.

I don't want to say her name or even type it.

It's been 5 years now, I can feel the pain as if it were yesterday.

I burned all our pictures and letters. But one survived. It still smells like her. I couldn't burn it. I still have it.

>went to visit grandparents for the first time in 6 years
>came across the tree that I carved our names into last time I went out there

Meggy

My childhood friend / the girl next door, who expressed her feelings for me, when I was at my most weakest/dumbest/autistic time of my life. I tried, but failed to be there for her, and I'll never live with my failure no matter how much I lift.

I stay away from women, and relationships because of this. One day I'll probably try to get back into contact with her, but I need to be ready.

>lifting won't bring her back

Good. She became a dyke after I broke her heart.

>be me 8 months ago
>fat, unhealthy, insecure
>had a skinny qt nerdy gf, kinda left leaning but nothing serious, she just had a faggot-really-queer best-friend
>break up with her by basically saying she's holding me back and with her I'll amount to nothing, also talked shit about her college course which is leftist hippie shit
>I lose weight and get fit, girls consider me handsome and hot now
>in august we see each other again on the street randomly
>she rushes up to talk with me
>is kinda gloomy, had a melancholic smile, kept talking about how I changed and "wow"
>same big glasses, same short auburn-blonde curly hair, same old long jeans jacket as always
>we talked for a while and she kept admiring, not even "miring" but admiring
>I said bye after a while and she hesitated and her face got sadder
>saw her a few days ago again
>bus was crowded and we had to be face to face with each other
>has a fucking moustache that was clearly growing for a few days and leg hair
>cropped her hair really short
>is dressing like a dyke
>she had a really angry face when she looked at me
>her face was normal when she got in the bus
>saw me and suddenly full angry face
>bus was crowded but with enough space to move and shit
>she kept there face to face with me
>she started spilling her spaghetti hard when she was putting her water bottle in her bag
>she gets off on her stop, 10 mins later I get off on mine
>I check kankerbook
>she changed her profile pic "10 mins ago" to a GLBT overlay and her kankerbook phrase is "I'm a big fucking queer"

Arriana

Cat and Aggi. Cat didn't deserve my autistic affections and I'm sorry I was so weird to her as she's actually nice. Aggi was a cunt and im glad got with that total psycho now he'll ruin her life so I don't have to.

Now I lift for me. It's bliss.

Pianino

Bregje
Drunkenly cheated on her, just making out and she broke up with me. Still painful and regret it

Carlotta.
I don't care if you've changed. We had something good, you ruined it. Your depression isn't an excuse, and I loathe how you used your illness to shy away from the responsibility of your own behavior towards me and others.
You can only blame yourself for being able to alienate everyone who cares about you and love you.

Then why, in a corner of my mind, do I still I would want you back?

wow sounds like you totally abandoned her when she needed your forgiveness most

Alfa fucks beta bucks, she rode the cock carousel

Hannah
But I don't want her back

i cant say her name because she and a couple of friends browse Veeky Forums but god damn it i miss her

and what makes it worse is the fact that i caused it by being a tool who couldnt see the good things because i was focused on the annoying parts and wouldnt try at all

Lekker wijf?

Ada

she sounds very beautiful just from her name and the mood of the painting user. care to share any more?

Carla

I miss him every day

My hair.

Also Allison.

Easy there Barry

Easy there Billy

Justine..

..w-what did I do wrong?

I don't care if it won't bring her back I just want her to be mad as fuck she doesn't have me now and beg for me to come back so I can take a proverbial shit on her emotions.

Opisfaggotie McThreadgayaf

I dont want her back. I want to be at my prime with a much hotter and better gf while she goes full whalemode. Im in the best shape of my life and only plan to go up hill. Ive got my degree and am working on a startup company thats doing well. I have money in the bank, no debt. Meanwhile she cant get into uni because her homeschooling doesnt equate to high school graduation. She doesnt have the drive to finish grade 12 math. She has no hobbies. She doesnt work out, eats like shit, drinks a lot, and doesnt realize that now at 22 it goes downhill for many women.

In 5 years I want her to be 500 pounds and miserable while I'm living the dream. I want someone better.

Sounds petty sure, but it is motivating when I need that extra push.

>jess

That pic is comfy user

Think about everything surrounding you. Isnt it something? You might have love and lost but at least you loved and you know you can

That name

>anime stutter
she made the right choice

Sidney
I tried, I really did. If only she knew how inexperienced I really was.

Robyn.. Every time I try and escalate our friendship to something more she becomes distant and bitchy. But other than that when we're together we literally talk for hours.. What do?

Yixuan

Fucking chink bitch, reminding myself there's a million of them and that I'll likely get one 10x better after lifting doesn't help.

Erika

Quite frankly the most stunningly beautiful girl, beautiful in her soul and her body
Haven't had that good sex in god knows and haven#t had a true partner in crime like her, she was literally like my best buddy but female
Being around her you just couldn't help yourself and be happy, feel like the sund was flowing through your body.

Really thought it would last with her lads, really did.
Now she's gone and i feel like a miserable cunt, unable to think straight, dreaming about her night after night

Lifting actualy reminds me of her as she brought me to lift

It sucks

Whitney, she was my everything, we were married and best friends. She pushed me to be the best man I can be, sadly she's gone too soon and as her widower I'm going to get big enough to compete in the highland games.

Jeff