Okay so basically I'm 21 with a soft-featured face, wide child-birthing hips, massive thighs...

okay so basically I'm 21 with a soft-featured face, wide child-birthing hips, massive thighs, and only a few inklings of chest hair, with the majority of my facial hair still being unpronounced. Also, a really small frame with paper thin wrists.

Anyway, it's not so bad, but extra weight makes my already soft features look even softer, and my hips look even more feminine. Everything I put on goes to waste, thighs, and underchin, in that order.

I've been lifting for about a year and half, 22% lean muscle, which looks pretty good (one of my pecs is genetically smaller than the other, so it could be better), but now I've gained about ten pounds of extra weight over the summer and don't know what to do. I don't want to keep looking this chubby, but at the same token, muscle is my only salvation in terms of maintaining a physique that balances out my feminine features, and I know I'll lose a bunch of that that if I start too hard cutting.

Ideally what I'd like to do is just go on a water/liquid fast or some shit, and start taking in non-shit surplus calories for bulking after that's done. I'm just worried I'll lose everything I've thus far built.

Basically what the fuck do I do lmao.

I'm also basically completely inept when it comes to counting calories, which is why I go for the extremes.

Other urls found in this thread:

iifym.com
bodybuilding.com/fun/your-complete-guide-to-iifym
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My first piece of advice is to stop being retarded. My second piece of advice is to read the fucking sticky.

Mostly my face is what I'm concerned about. With the right expression, lighting, and haircut I can look about 10 years old. With how I usually present myself though, I pull 15-17.

sticky doesn't address this specific issue

It's helpful, but I genuinely felt no better prepared to face th

this specific set of circumstances after reading it

Muscle loss during cuts are overstated.

Get enough protein/creatine/whatever and don't lower your current routine.

Count your fucking calories and reach your macros. This shit isn't hard, and it is addressed in the sticky.

So do you think a whey shake (with vital nutrients) fast+maintaining a routine would be the way to go?

My goal is just to lose this weight I've put on after a summer of binge drinking so I can get back to eating properly.

Post pics of our body

only way we can help is pics

>this shit isn't hard

What

Said

Count your calories, reach macros, cut at that intake until you're shredded. If you're not patient enough and want to go on a crash diet you will yoyo between skinny fat and semi strong fat.

Slow and steady.

Also not relevant, but I literally had to get surgery for gyno.

Fucking genetics man. What the fuck. I swear it has something to do with the fact that my dad took a shitload of T when he was my age, and heavily into bodybuilding.

post body

Alright. Is there anything online (besides the sticky) that goes more into gradually cutting, and with what foods to do it with?

iifym.com
bodybuilding.com/fun/your-complete-guide-to-iifym

It's very simple. Just get enough for your body not to start eating itself like crazy.

That's just my take. I sometimes combine this with intermittent fasting(google it).

Just get enough protein and nutrients to maintain your muscle. Aim for 1-2 pounds a week, 2 pounds is aggressive as fuck, not recommended, and constitutes an almost 860 caloric deficit per day. So know that this is your absolute upper expectation for weekly weight loss. Any more and you are gonna lose muscle.

and obviously keep lifting at the same volume and weight.

>so basically I'm 21 with a soft-featured face, wide child-birthing hips, massive thighs
>extra weight makes my already soft features look even softer, and my hips look even more feminine. Everything I put on goes to waste, thighs

fuck I'm hard as diamonds

Aight thanks nigga. I guess I'll go with that then.

are you mexican

White as snow

bullshit. Post nipples with time stamp.