Steroids

I have high free testosterone naturally, according to a blood test. Are steroids even worth it for me?

Of course. Natty test levels really don't effect anything. Natural levels are like 348-1100ng/dl. A good first cycle brings you to like 3k ng/dl minimum.

explain pic related

I thought steroids depress natural test production?

Also I am worried about hair loss so I will only do a modest dose.

How high exactly?

man i don't fucking remember, it was just highlighted in yellow because it was elevated beyond the average

Can't answer then

ok, so there's a point in plausible natural test levels where steroids are overkill?

Yeah while you're on you don't produce test. Research has shown you can get a natural test boost if you ever go natty again. And even if you only do one cycle, you will permanently be able to gain muscle faster.
Also you will not experience any hair loss unless you have MPB genetics and take something that affects prolactin levels like tren, deca, npp. A 19nor basically.

It does - as long as you're on cycle. Some people never get back to their former test levels when they jump off, but others still get a even higher baseline test. Majority just come back to where they were before their cycle. If you're prone to hair loss, you're going to lose it no matter what, steroids or no

Literally no. Even if you have extreme high levels around 1100, a 200 mg cruise already brings you higher. And a 500mg blast/cycle is like 3k.

Not OP, my last blood test I came up at 1050, the doctor said this was way too high and may be negatively affecting my health.

Though I may have skewed the data as I didn't fast properly (only 6 hours instead of 10) and I worked out about 7 hours prior.

My dad has MPB but my mother's side has none and I have my mother's hair. I don't want to take chances.

Are their types of steroids that minimize the risk of this?

You probably shouldn't be getting your steroid information from Veeky Forums, user. Go some other place. Trust me

I literally just listed the ones that accelerate MPB. Orals like drol and drol tend to accelerate it too. You'd be fine with test, EQ, mast possibly too

>my last blood test I came up at 1050, the doctor said this was way too high and may be negatively affecting my health
Was the doctor by any chance female, Jewish or nu-male?

I thought taking smalls doses won't do anything if you have high test

No. Even the smallest of cycle brings you above natural test

so of those what is the least balding one

Pajeet

Sorry user, I assumed you knew more about steroids, I'm usually just on /fraud/. I mean, all steroid cycles should be run with testosterone. All steroids suppress endogenous (what your body makes) testosterone; including exogenous (the kind you inject) testosterone. SO, we don't want to have low test while running other steroids, so we run actual testosterone with our other steroids, such as nandrolone, trenbolone, dianabol, anadrol, winstrol, to name a few of the most popular non-testosterone steroids. NEVER USE ANY STEROID THAT ISNT TESTOSTERONE, IF YOURE NOT RUNNING TESTOSTERONE. BAD BAD THINGS HAPPEN. This is coming from an actual fraud btw, I have done like 7 cycles.

Ok, so I need to use multiple substances together? Or i can just use a single one that's steroid-based?

>And even if you only do one cycle, you will permanently be able to gain muscle faster.
I call bullshit. Let's see that research

Highest range of test os around 1100. A 200mg cruise is like 1500 at least. 500mg is like 3500.

There is no "least balding". There's "will cause prolactin increase" and "only minor prolactin increase in those sensitive to it". That being said, you never done roids before so you shouldnt even be considering anything besides test and maybe EQ.

Did you not read anything he just posted? Holy fuck.

Source is on my phone I broke. It's what the other guy said where it increases your baseline test. Also affects the necluii in your muscle cells.

No, for your first cycle you should only take testosterone. Conventional wisdom says 500mg testosterone per week for 12-16 weeks. That dose should get about 3k ng/dl. When you become a more advanced user, you can mix compounds. I have never used more than three at one time, however. Every cycle should include testosterone. Cycle progression is usually like this:
1. Testosterone 500mg every week for 16 weeks
2. Testosterone 500mg every week for 16 weeks, and dianabol 25mg everyday for the first 4 weeks.
3. Testosterone 500mg every week for 16 weeks, and 500mg nandrolone every week for 14 weeks, and dianabol 25mg every day for the first 4 weeks.

You should never add two steroids you've never used before to your next cycle. Keep new substances limited to one per cycle, that way you can tell what steroids give you what gains, and what side effects. It is also important to remember to control your estrogen with aromatase inhibitors on cycle, and PCT with clomid and nolvadex. More info on steroids can be found over at /r/steroids, Read their wiki.

so there's multiple testosterones I've seen testosterone propionate, enanthate, cypionate...

Which are the best of these? And I should mix them with EQ or eachother or use alone? You first post isn't clear

Thanks.
propionate, enanthate or cypionate?

Don't advise anyone to do dbol you shitlord. It's garbage. It would be better to use a non oral.

That's just the ester. That determines how long its on your body, aka how quickly it releases the dose per day.
Test e or C is best, pin 250mg twice a week. You CAN use EQ with it as well but you'd have to do at least 16-20w to make it worth it. EQ doesn't have any sides.
The other guy advises against adding more than one compound for your first cycle, but that's not necessary.

Also after your fist cycle, you should never do high test cycles IMO. Test is by far one of the weaker muscle building compounds. Plus it decreases tendon repair and collagen synthesis above 200mg/w.

Ester doesn't really effect anything other than how often you have to inject. The benefit of propionate is it kicks in faster; but really it's not too noticeable. You have to inject propionate basically everyday. Enanthate and cypionate are pretty much the same in terms of speed of absorption.

e, unless you wana pin every day

Faggot, dbol is the bomb. Gonna do test 500mg and EQ 1000mg ew for 20 weeks, and adrol 50mg for the first five weeks. Never tried anadrol before, all you faggots are always hyping anadrol up like it's 500x better than dbol... Super excited.

Yeah I'm about to do drol, 250test, 700 eq and 1.1g npp. Only 16-q7w tho.
Dbol is garbage tho. It just skyrockets your prolactin no matter what. Makes you puffy and look like shit. Plus it's weaker than drol.

Do you know how phenyl propionate compares to decanoate? I was considering swapping decanoate for PP but I really hate ED pins, and if it's not that much better...

How old are you?

>high test naturally
enjoy your baldino

my blood came back @1250 and my dr. told be if I didn't have problems with mood it wasn't a problem

Dunno if you're still around but its supposed to be very different. Npp is better for recomp/cutting and deca is better for building.