Why do people like this autist again?

Why do people like this autist again?

>His voice is funny af.
>Hes natty.
>He also seems to be an all around nice guy.
>He reminds me of my dealer, if my dealer was jacked.

>natty
hes on low test, but yeah I get what you're saying

He is kind of a retarded dick sometimes, but most of what he says is true. Also he's been there since forever, he really grinded his subs. He just happens to have shitty body and face, that's genetics for you

The true and only king of Veeky Forums.
He's made it and wants to help everyone else make it too.

He didn't grind his subs, almost all of his subscribers are from when his instructional videos got millions of views back in the day since they were the only ones on YouTube.

some of you are gullible as fuck

Christ, he's old as fuck.

He don't look that old at all. I thought mid 40' maybe

Occasional retarded advice like pasta is very terrible and yolk is super bad but overall good advice regarding lifts. Thanks to him I could do pullups

He's on TRT so not natty but sure as fuck not running anywhere close to what most guys do

you literally don't know what he's taking and he lies about it and claims natty.

because he has/had actual good advise especially for nutrition, and how can you not love skateboard squats

is this bait? white pasta is pretty shit for you.... what do you think you are getting out of it exactly? carbs? LOL, white anything is worse then wheat anything, and any breads in general are pretty shit tier for carbs and nutrients

He's got great pec insertion.

he has actually said he's taking TRT though so I don't get how he's lying.
He does defend it claiming that TRT doesn't give greater results than natty (which iirc is wrong because TRT results in a consistently high level of test rather than a natural fluctuation), but he doesn't "lie".
I will admit that his growth between 1996 and 2001 seems suspicious but maybe that's when he started TRT.
Also
>you literally don't know what he's taking
Neither do you, neither of us are him so there's no way to tell if he's lying or not, but I'd say TRT is believable.

But scooby does it for fun. He hosted it on his own site at first and it killed him because he had to pay for server fees.

He's on doctor given test. My dad used to get it.

Yolk is pretty bad for losing weight. It's half fat and very high in cholesterol

Don't talk shit about Scooby bro

When has he ever admitted to being on TRT? And don't post that photoshopped screenshot of him posting on Veeky Forums. I want something either from one of his videos or on his website.

he's so old that if he wasn't natty he'd have died like every other roid fag by now

>getting trt at 54 make you more ripped than natty at 30

Well, he also has been eating clean and training for thirty years

>Turbochad in 1991

has he said hes taking TRT? maybe i was wrong with my earlier post then, i could've sworn he'd always said he's natty. if that's the case, my bad.

I just have good feelings for uncle Scoobles. He gives good advice. Yeah, sometimes he could just drop the bad acting but overall what he tells is truth.
I remember that vid when he destroys Jeff and also talks about Zyzz due to the use of steriods and what is to be natty....., wew lads, didn't see that one coming. I mean, couldn't imagine Scooby making a direct punch to the first and the late.

NO HE HASN'T. This is a myth stemming from a fake photoshopped pic of him posting on Veeky Forums admitting he's on TRT but it never happened, he claims 100% natty.

Apologies boys I thought I recalled him saying he was in his livestream on the subject, I was wrong.
Dude's definitely on minimum TRT and if you read his website his dancing around the subject is a red flag.
Still love his advice, even if he is a fake natty.

all good, dude. scoobs is cool with me, i just don't like the whole fake natty thing. but he's a bro

He wasn't roiding for 20 years straight
Also 54 isn't really old by first world standards, that's not even old enough to retire

amazing, no matter how good his body was his face was always ugly as fuck

fucking faggot scooby

2001 scooby was god-tier

Fake natty lying little bitch nobody likes him.

2001 scooby is best scooby

He has done his time and has enough balls to give back to the community.... I think his information comes from a more scientific/logical frame of mind.. plus we are pretty much cynical fucks so props for doing this for so long.

>scooby
>natty

repeating a lie will not make it true

He's a gay though.