Are there any preworkouts left that are worth a shit?

are there any preworkouts left that are worth a shit?

Just order some DMAA online

meth

lsd

caffeine pills

c4 preworkout mixed with vodka

Mesomorph

Mesomorph is the first preworkout I ever had. Probably still one of the best. Kinda hard to get a boner after tho.

HIPHY MUD SON

Just tried pre workout for the first time today and it worked wonders.

I've used that before, make sure to cycle off of it every once in a while to keep caffeine tolerances down. It has a shitload in it

Seriously about the boner thing? I was going to use it to get a sick pump before a date this weekend. Sounds like I'll have to fall back to regular Sips.

I liked shock therapy, now using C4

Mentality pills by Richard piano
Srs worth every c3nt

I use it on the regular and never have trouble idk what that fag is talking about. Take a scoop of bcaas with it

Has anyone ever gotten a rash or hives from a preworkout. I took myprotein mypre

Preworkout gave me stim dick but not as bad as adderall. All my weiner blood was in my brain

Peptest from man sports is the best I've used. Gat nitraflex comes second.

Mutant Madness

Ymmv man. I'm just saying that's what it does to me. I've had stronger stims and gotten no stim dick so idk.

>DVST8
>Total War
>Dust Extreme
>Mesomorph
>Kraken
>Giant Riot

there's more, and there's good ones without DMAA/DMHA but I'm personally not gonna plunk down 30-40 bucks and not get dubiously legal stimulants

MAKE YOURE OWN.
Its far far cheaper and you can control the doses.
You can bulk order DMHA powder online for cheap, its easy to find where.
Then bulk order Citruline malate, beta alanine, and creatine. Bam all set.

on one hand, you're absolutely right.
on the other, preworkouts are a minor guilty pleasure of mine, and usually don't amount to much more than $1.50 per dose.
And since I only use them on days that I really need an extra boost - which really isn't that often - they tend to last a few months for me.

Thats fair enough, but most people in these threads cry about price constantly and all the funky add in ingredients in them so im just saying control it yourself by making it yourself.

That's what I do. I've pretty much found which supplements work for me and which once don't, but I still like to sample things to see if they do anything. Just recently I've found ashwagandha to be the best worry and stress reliever I've ever used and I never would have known had I not tried it for a couple of months. I have yet to find a preworkout that's better than 2 cups of coffee but I still like to try them.

this shit is seriously good

Are there any pre workouts without caffeine?
Should I just make my own pre?

>ywn have that tignle feeling in your body that you got from the original jack3D

Thought about trying this. Any reviews?

They're called nitric oxide supplements. Find one without caffeine.

Haven't seen this pic for years pmsl

Half scoop of this

Jack3d i miss you old friend

just snort cocaine, you stupid faggot

RIP Oxyelite Bro

This has to be labelled incorrectly right? There's no way that shit has 500 fucking grams of caffeine. I think 18g is like the LD50 for a 200lb person.

Well considering 1 scoop serving is apparently 5.5kg it makes sense. Whoever did this is retarded

dmaa seems to have really bad effects on the dick
I don't get anything similar on coke,synephrine,ephedrine, meth,etc
vyvanse xr does something similar strangely, and they are structurally similar.

I just drink a small cup of black coffee before are there any good pre workouts for newbies?

OP here. I posted this thread yesterday evening and I can't believe it's still up. When did Veeky Forums start dying? (I haven't been back here for years)

Some people say that but I am fully capable of getting a raging boner after DMAA. I think it depends on the person.

Just make some coffee you dumb goy, why waste money on this garbage?

t. Someone that has never taken DMAA

Tell us all about your sick 225 deadlift pr.

>tfw been taking original jack3d formula everyday for almost 6 years

please suck my dick

just get dmaa directly. Chase the tiny ass serving with some black coffee and you'll be good to go. Even works with tea.

Pre jym

Mesomorph (Cotton Candy)
High in Stimulants / No Caffeine

I still like to enjoy a cup of Coffee about an hour after my workouts.

mesomorph has like 3-400 mg of caffeine on top of the dmaa and the nitrates

how does one cycle off?

So in one scoop you're there's a criminally underdosed 1.3g of beta alanine but a fucking ridiculous 500 GRAMS OF CAFFEINE?

thats why you need to make your own seehe just means stop taking it for a while so your system can reset. think 2 months on 1 month off.

suck chad dick to steal their protein

If I take 200mg of caffeine I feel nothing but then I can't sleep(I never drink coffee), fuck that shit

Yep this one works, can testify. Tried this as my 1st pre today too
But you have to take a full scoop, 1/2 didn't shit to me

I use pic related and like it a lot. Gives me a good energy boost without so many shakes and lots of tasty flavors

natty gang

o shit meant to make a thread. ignore

Are preworkouts a meme or is there some legitimate science to their effect on performance compared to just having coffee and being well fed prior to lifting?

I can just take it up the nose, right?

way to go, jeff

I just get the 75 cent clearance energy stuff from dollar general and hope its not laced with ebola or shit like that

To someone who used to smoke meth and be prescribed adderall/dexedrine, does this pre-workout shit actually do anything?

Or am i getting meme'd?

I'm just wondering if it's a normie meme because they haven't tasted real stimulants before so they finally get a taste and they're "omg dude it makes a world of difference"

What's the story with this stuff? What is DMAA and what are the effects? Can I still find the original jack3d in the United States?

Will post qts and braphogs in exchange for answers.

It's okay to use on occasions. I know too many people that use it daily which builds tolerance and does jack shit.

Just be smart about taking pre workout, don't overdose on it and you will have a well paid for experience.

They dont make it anymore. Any old bottles would probably be expired. Also dmaa gives your cns a huge boost resulting in better performance. Which is why professional sports ban it. Downside is that if you take too much and/or over-exert yourself, you can have a heart attack, which is what happened to a few people and why jacked and dmaa got blacklisted.

BLUE BOARD BLUE BALLS
Get that shit outta here baby
>also source?

I was on this misc when ybd escapades were going down. Such an epic thread.

MAHNAMAJEEEEEEFFF

Nah man you gotta mainline creatine, it has like 30% bioavailability intranasally

I've taken meth, adderall. All that shit. Dmaa is pretty legit. Pretty similar but for a much shorter duration.

>tfw no more tingling in the arms and legs after taking a preworkout

Literally babbys first pre-workout tier

This is the only one that actually sucked ass for me, but I've might be biased since I was addicted to PWO at the time.

Maybe I'll try this again, but the taste is piss

if you want tingling take a niacin tablet

this stuff seems ok

If the guy posts Jack3d, you can't come in here with C4.