/fat/ big mac >six pac

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com
last thread

>brush teeth
>eat a apple

I got adipex today.

I didn't work out because my mom was stressing me out and I just wanted to sleep it off.

I pissed like never before today though, so I think my plateau is finally being overcome. It's probably because I made an effort to eat non-packaged foods. As much as it's easy to stick to eating packaged stuff with the calories on it, you HAVE to eat real food for an optimal digestive system.

Are you sure you're getting enough fiber? I eat 5-6 servings of fruit and veg and 1-2 servings of seeds or nuts and have no issue going every single day.

who /ibs/ here

>tfw cheat year and rest year starts tomorrow

If my TDEE is 2100 and I ate 1800 today, will I still lose weight or should I just eat 300 more calories?

Why do faggots hate on the big mac? It's literally amazing if you're not doing keto.
>563 cals
>32g Fat
>25% calcium RDA
>50% iron RDA
>1000% magnesum RDA
>30% phosphours RDA
>10% potassium RDA
>80% sodium RDA
>35% zinc RDA
>10% vit c
>1g trans fat
>25g proton
There is literally nothing here.

You will lose weight, albeit not much.

Because for 550 calories, you could eat 24oz. chicken tenderloin and get 138g of protein

>1g trans fat

Negative is negative dude.
If you ate 1800 every day for a week that's an entire days worth of calories you didn't eat (2100). You'd be losing weight probably around .5lbs-.7lbs a week.

Then why does everyone say 500 calorie deficit minimum?

are you seriously defending the big mac to be a health item?

Because you lose at a faster rate and wont get upset with your shitty progress.
-500 is 1lb a week. It's probably the best number for steady progress.

Also you're probably not 100% accurate when you count, so it gives you a little leeway for miscounts.

Because you're more or less spinning your wheels if you're less than 500 under. You'll still lose weight but you should try to lose more.

Personally I've had more success with a 1000kcal deficit. It's more motivating and I hardly notice a significant decrease in strength aside from the typical cutting decrease.

That's fair, but it's not unhealthy.
I thought it be 10-15g, but that's what the USDA says.
I'm saying it ain't unhealthy. I've never had one or experienced the magic sauce.

Is there any reason not to do light cardio (3 mile walk) on rest days?

I recommend everyone here get a fitbit/vivosmart

I got one for christmas and it's amazing if walking/running is a big cardio source for you

fuck why do i relate to this

Active rest days are great. Unless you're absolutely killing yourself on workout days there is literally nothing wrong with it.
You should have 1 day off a week though.

Would this be considered psmf? Or is the fat too high? It's 1200 calories and I'm 6'2 at 316 lbs.

I have awful sleeping habits so the times I'm awake in a day are constantly shifting around. It's not healthy I'm sure but I don't expect it's something I can fix.
But how does this affect calorie consumption? I usually treat the time I'm awake as one day, so if I stay up all night I try to eat minimal extra calories for the next day, and avoid making up for them. Despite that, am I stunting myself when I do this?

Fammmm
Since I started eating healthier I'm down to shit every 1.5 days versus the like 6 I used to take. Still haven't had a hard shit in years though.

down to 93kg, more than 50kg lost over a year, what can i do about excess skin?

about what weight do the floppy boy tits go away? i'm at 282 and as i go down they only seem to get floppier

so if i eat 1800 calories and exercise on my eliptical and burn 200 calories, will that put me back to 1600 calories?

Any good fitness/diet app that doesn't require an email or cost anything?

Do you boys weigh yourselves every day or every week? I try to weigh myself every Wednesday. Too much fluctuation when I do it daily, but consistently .5lbs to a lb when I do it weekly

i weigh myself at the beginning of the week preferably on an empty stomach and with no excretions and check my weight nightly

I weigh myself first thing in the morning after I let the dog out and piss.

myfitnesspal

I am a short female so my TDEE is insanely low, like 1200 calories. I can't do the 500 deficit, that's like axing my intake in half. Shit sucks.

I feel really bad for short girls. Average and tall men take for granted their overhead for overeating. When you overeat just because of the chemical rush it gives to the pleasure center of your brain rather than some miscommunication between your belly and head, it's easy for big guys to get away with a little snack here and there. Short skinny women must have the greatest self-control in the world.

bugs... easy on the death sticks

>what can i do about excess skin?
lift, it will be packed by muscles and not fat.

WHY AREN'T I FIT YET Veeky Forums ?

Starting my first day of work today at a deli in a small grocery store, 10 AM - 7 PM. What healthy lunches does /fat/ bring to work? This is my first job literally ever so up until now I've been always cooking my own healthy lunches at home and now I won't have access to a stove or anything during work. I really don't want to get lunch from the deli or grocery part of the store. There's a chinese takeout place two stores down too but I can't be eating that everyday.

Fat fucks.

Posting some motivation.

Heat a bit of oil in wok, add onion, garlic, chili, ginger. When onion is translucent, add thinly sliced cabbage and grated carrot and let it reduce in size and become soft. Add worchestershire sauce/fish sauce/soy sauce while cooking if you want.
Add a chicken breast you've cooked whichever way you prefer.
You can also add noodles to the veggie bit if you have space for that.

I remember this and it's still impressive how different a face can look. It's like going from 45 to 20.

Forgot to say this dish tastes the best cold the day after cooking it, so it's great as lunch at work.

it better start today fatty

if you go any higher you have a higher risk of gaining it all back later and then some. + turbo fatties have to deal with loose skin and hair loss if going in too quickly in losing the fat.

'sup

How tall are you? Sub 5’?

I'm kind of glad I started when I was only 10lbs into obese bmi. Still a double fatass but I can't imagine how difficult trying to come down from triple fatass or even quad lard must be.

What are the cutoffs for the individual statuses of fat bastardry?

It's more that it just takes longer than being difficult.

cals
% sodium RDA

how is this good?

Quad lard 400+
Triple fatass 300+
Double fatass 200+
Fatass 15-20lbs overweight from goal

PentaFat 500+ but I don't think anyone here is that bad..at least I hope

Who counts decimals here? When I started I wanted to be as thorough as possible to learn better. It kinda stuck.

>only ever loose weight when stressed out and forget to eat
>lost 15 Kg once due stress
>tfw comfy well paid job now and rarely ever stressed

But presumably you didin't count calories obsessively when not stressed before, so what's the point of your post other than a weak excuse for staying fat?

>tfw between fatass and double fatass
That being said, do tall or short people lose weight faster?

>little to no food yesterday in anticipation of resturant visit in the evening
>wake up today hungry as fuck after pigging out at the buffet

anyone else get increased apetite after eating out/eating large

Yes

>be 6’4
>used to eat 5k+ calories a day
>tdee 2800
>adopt keto
>cut at 1800 kcal a day
>literally eat all day and never hungry while still being on a 1000 kcal deficit

I'm the same height and i eat around 2k kcal.

Man I'd love keto if I could afford it

Tall people naturally burn fat faster. Short people have to cut more or work out harder.

I used to weigh 280 lbs and my tdee was around 2800
Now I’m at around 205 lbs and my tdee is 2500 and I eat around 1500 kcal a day and I only have around 15 lbs left until I’m lean

For me, keto is cheaper than what I used to eat every day as a fatty when I sometimes ate McDonald’s and Burger King on the same day and drink a gallon of ice tea daily
Now I usually eat salami sticks, cheese, eggs and sausages and that ends up costing me like 6 euros a day if im being very jewy

>cheese
Isnt that bad for keto?

SSEFNOC

chinese buffet, tons of carbs and fried stuff, how do asians stay skinny

I usually eat about 100g of string cheese and that’s 250 kcal with 20g fat 15g proton and 2g carbs

Have you ever seen a chink at a Chinese buffet that isn’t a waiter?

>they didnt even fall for their own meme

good point, i guess they are truely fatty western baits

I CANT KILL THIS TACO BELL CRAVE AND I KEEP GIVING IN

Ayy 2700tdee here, also cutting at 1800. The fat is melting off. Who knew it would be this easy when adhering to CICO? Love it.

Yes, if 1800 is your TDEE-500 or something like that.

>injured my fingers yesterday at the rock wall
>sounds like a strained tendon from what I'm reading
>cancelled gym with my friends this morning
>after I texted them I realized I could just use machines instead of trying to grip the barbells
>probably won't be able to do much for at least two weeks

FUCK

>wake up today
>really hungry for some reason
>as I get to the fridge become even more hungry
>manage to shovel down about 3000 calories in about half an hour before I realise what's going on
>that includes a whole load of bread, 3 microwavable meals, a whole block of cheese,etc
>chest feels 'tight', feel like something is sitting on my chest restricting my breathing
>suddenly feel dizzy, have to lie down
>can barely keep my eyes open, I literally could fall asleep right now easially
>eyes really fucking hurt now, feel like they're burning
>really thirsty as well, can't seem to quench my thirst

I can barely type this as I feel like I'm going to nod off at any second, and it's like 2pm! what the fuck?

Based

Don't die, user! Get yourself to a doctor.

Have 1000kcal left after breakfast and dinner.
Going to pig out with 400gr shawarma meat (800kcal) and a load of greek yogurt with cucumber and garlic (~150-200kcal).

I even mowed my parents' lawn for 30 minutes and went for a run/walk lasting 60 minutes, but I'm putting those calories in the bank for a big lunch on Saturday.

>putting those calories in the bank for a big lunch

Don't eat back calories from exercise, m8

Thank you for your banality.

Go to a doctor

sex and candy
minus the sex
and adding cigarettes

you had candy cigarettes?

So this is it Veeky Forums..I'm turning to bulimia. I'm not proud, but I can't keep failing. Although I don't have plans to do this everyday, I will do it after I fuck up. Which means about 1-2 times a week. I'm so disappointed in myself. Has anyone here tried it? I don't wanna get super skinny, I just wanna get to 160, then build muscle. I'm 215lb and 5'10 height. Pray for me lads

You're going to fuck up your esophagus, lad.

worse, generic chocolate

did pretty good last night, until right before bed when I decided I wanted to cram 2 little debbie snacks down my throat.

help i just ate five cheeseburgers

Instead of my last meal yesterday I had a big frozen yogurt sundae with fruit and honey.

I was still on point for my calories for the day, but that was way sweeter and more delicious than anything I've had in a long time and now all the cravings are back. Goddamnit.

Why did I do this to myself? I was on top of things and feeling perfectly fine but now I'm sweating it out again and thinking about every disgusting food place between my office and home.

Jesus, that's some pathetic shit. Just fucking eat and enjoy getting fat. No reason to destroy yourself with this when you clearly don't want to lose the weight.

I tried it once after I ate two donuts at the start of my diet. I was sitting at the sink for almost 45 minutes trying to make myself puke. It was an incredibly uncomfortable process doing, I thought it was more difficult than running. It was incredibly painful in my chest cavity area, like a sharp burning pain that would slowly dissipate . I vomited small parts at a time and eventually just stopped because it just hurt. The donuts I ate totaled to 900 calories and I did it basically during a moment of mania.

I don't think its worth it because it took incredibly long, and I had to shower off the puke and brush my teeth after just to remove the taste of vomit and chocolate from my mouth

it tastes great thou

If you think bulimia isn't failing, I have some news for you.

Bulimia will just make you binge more. Your brain will feel less guilty about binging because you'll have "fixed it" with throwing up and there will be even less inhibition to binge. T: ex eating disorder fag

This is basically why I tell people to just accept their failure. If you feel like throwing up immediately after, or fasting the next day fixes your fuck up, you'll just keep fucking up because you now have a solution. Own your mistakes and you'll actually think about them.

Yeah you would get way more full eating a non processed lower fat mean with the same calories

Meal*

Does this seem accurate and am I /fat?

>316 lbs
I'm no expert but at simmiliar height the worst i did was 102kg so it doesn't really compare, but it seems like you're overdoing it and might burn yourself out. It's basically starving for your size. Then again I weigh 88kg.

>calculated by waist and neck
No, it's not something thats interchangable between humans, everyone has wildly different proportions.
Unless you are a standard completly normal statistical male then it's not going to be very accurate.

It's one of the first steps to stopping binging too. Accept it and move forward.