Just one chance to born

Just one chance to born

>cant grow a full beard at 20

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=beard meme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only a few guys can pull off a good beard anyway

beards.org featured beard people typically didn't grow decent beards until they were in their mid-20s or later in life, and they've got some solid beards. Don't sweat it.

>can't grow a full beard at 20

Congratulations, you are not a shit skin.

Enjoy an increased quality of life and a plus 5 years to grow a full beard.

Grass is always greener bro. I wish I could just laser off all my hair follicles. I shave my head and face every three days, takes like an two hours but I literally can't stand the feeling of having hair. I'd get waxed too if it wasn't so expensive and futile. Shit grows back in a week anyway. I'm mad jelly of all the guys at the gym with hairless legs

But i want it now, not when i have to shave everyday for the job.

>32
>can't grow anything resembling a beard
A-any day now, r-right?

Kek

full beard master race reporting

baby faces are for boys and womenz

>30 yrs old
>keanu reeves has a fuller beard than me

low test jawlet faggot detected

>22 years old
>can't grow a beard
>area under lower lip is baby smooth
>was on 700 mg of test a week last year, still no beard
>just want enough stubble for that masculine meme look that girls like right now
Ehh could be worse I guess. My jaw is nice so I don't need a beard to cover it up like a lot of guys do nowadays.

stay jelly babyboi

>beard is nice and dark for the first 2 weeks
>beard starts coming in red after a while

Don't like it

>28
>can grow a beard easily but want baby face so always shave it off
>skin is thin on my face so I have a 5oclock shadow 24/7

I love the deflection. My shit genetics won't allow me to grow a beard, b..but beards are for weak chins. God intended for men to have beards.

>full beard at 20
Most men at theit 20s can't grow full beard. 20 is a babby age, wait until you grow up.

Calm down. I am not hating on beards, but some people do use them to hide weak chins. I was just stating I could have the worse combination of an inability to grow a beard AND a weak chin.

>26
>beard n body hair galore
>moustache still hasnt come in

I could only grow thick hair all over my chin at 20 and kept that shit shaved because I didn't want to look like an autist.

I'm 25 now with a full beard but it didn't fill in until I was 23. Hang in there, m8.

Count your blessings, I think one of my ancestors fucked a bear in the past because the amount of body hair my family and I have is absurd.

i can grow a full face of facial hair, but my mustache/chin area grows way fucking faster than the rest of it, so i end up having to shave it like 3 times over the course of a month to get it all lined up and even. otherwise i get a long goatee and short everything else

can anyone else relate?

>me
>25 years old
>emaciated manlet
>can grow a goatee pretty well, but cheek hair comes in very sparse and patchy so face always looks dirty
>neckbeard comes in sparse and patchy as well
>only body hair i have is crotch, lower legs, armpits and asshole, thighs, arms, back, chest are hairless

im actually curious if the emaciation has led to the lack of body hair, or if the lack of body hair is an indicator reason for why im emaciated

I just trim the moustache area every week or so with an electric razor

A GOOD BEARD REQUIRES LOVE AND CARE!

>I'm mad jelly of all the guys at the gym with hairless legs
I can maybe understand facial hair but hairy legs are aesthetic as fuck. I seriously can't take guys without leg hair seriousy, look up expecting a girl and it's some mexican guy.

somewhat. my goatee grows in pretty fast, but my cheek hair grows very sparse. if i run my beard trimmer over my face my cheek hair is literally so sparse that it barely trims down and my goatee is still thicker and fuller so my cheeks just look dirty

and then if i shave off the cheeks completely and leave the goatee part trimmed way down, goatees look like shit so thats bad too

join the club bro
at least i got a decent jaw but got pimples still :^(

I couldn't get a decent beard until I was 22. Now it's my only good feature. I'm also balding, so fuck my life.

Shit doesn't matter if you have a decent jaw anyway. You do have a decent jaw, right?

>have great jawline and 10/10 beard genes, can pull off both
>doesn't mean shit since I'm 5'9 and have a 6/10 face
you can't have it all OP

>ugly
Maybe you need that beard after all

I couldnt grow a decent mustache until I was 25. Now I'm 29 and my mustache under lip and chin hairs are very thick and my sides could look decent if I grew them out some.

I was told at age 23 when I had a bay face that it was very unlikely for me to grow facial hair otherwise I wouldve by now. Some people bloom late.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

It's the fucking fake ass food that everyone's been eating for decade's now. I'm 22 and I remember I looked at my highschool graduation class of the 90's and the guys look like they're in their 20s. Now kids look like I did when i was in 6th grade.

Kurt looked so badass in that movie

>22
>Finally getting enough coverage for people to refer to it as my beard
>still patchy as hell though so shave it
>go from a 6 to a 4 without it

Why

Ctrl+F minox

Anyways, use minoxidil

>asian
>will never achieve Guan Yu mode

Hold me bros.

Tfw 24 and cant grow a proper beard
When I did a test cycle my beard grwoth improved and I got alot of compliments

Now offcycle beard growth is shit again fuck

Unironically this. I look back at the yearbooks from my dad's High school (70s) and everyone has fucking full Burt Reynolds moustaches and beards and looks like they've been working in the lumber yard for 8 years already.

link the video

>22
>Finally can grow the same beard some of my friend had at 14
At least I have a deep masculine voice that always gets me compliments, genetics are weird.

>betray cao cao first chance he gets
>god of loyalty

>Both grandpas can grow massive beards
>dad can't grow a beard at all
>I can only grow a thick mustache everything else is weak

Yeah.. To make matters worse my dad comes from a family of giants and I am 5'11

Fuck genetics I can't wait until CRISPR, even if it takes tens of thousands of dollars I will make sure my children don't get made fun of on anonymous image boards for their height

similar. My cheeks started to connect with my chin at 27. Its still maturing.

Use minoxidil, I was amazed but it actually worked, and worked well.
I've been on it for about a year and can now grow a respectable beard and mustache, previously there was LITERALLY nothing aside from a few stray hairs. Eyebrows got very thick, forearms got hairier, and hairline slightly improved. Shit's magic. I'd say it's worth the headaches it brings some people.

this is your heterosexual way of saying he looked sexy af.

and i agree. i would let him kiss me on the lips and im a straight male

Why is it that so many low-test bugmen numales can grow full beards (like that Jimmy Neutron ass guy with the full Isis beard) but I, with respectable height/face/frame indicating decent test, can't grow shit?

Unironically and without shilling, this.
Combine with peppermint oil and dermarolling for better effect.

Did you have to apply it to your eyebrows for the thicker eyebrows?

Not that guy, but Minoxidil has a slight systemic effect.

>tfw you can only grow a patchy pube beard and fu mancu moustache
>tfw you have weak chin and look like a baby without the beard

Do chin ups homie improves your chin 100% it literally says it in the name

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=beard meme

What happens if I use minoxidil for a year and then quit? Will I lose the beard then?

25 years, still doesn't have a single hair in the cheeck, what are they putting on the chickens?

No, I just applied it to my beard area and got effects all over my body. It's an alcohol solution to it absorbs through the skin quickly and I guess gets dispersed.
Mixed reports. At the very least keep using it for a few months after you have the desired results. It's very cheap if you get it in bulk so there's no reason not to. Thicker is better.

Beta Destiny? Is it you?

who else
>Balding
>Can only grow a goatee

Feels horrible lads, all my friends have magnificiant beards.

>not a shitskin
You must be French, because every white person I know had a full beard by 20.
Your definition of white is that weird European dark as nuttella.

>Mexican guy
>Hairless legs
What kind of Mexicans live around you?

I grow a beard but it doesn't grow great in that area under my bottom lip, my dad grows 100% full beard, how much does bf% effect testosterone and beard growth?

>Be Germanic
>Decide to do no shave November last year
>It looks like shit
>Keep going through the winter
>It finally looks good when I trim it in February

Since then, it's looked fine, but it's not worth the upkeep. I'm shaving mine off at the end of November this year.

>25
>cant grow a beard
Its over buddy boios

>can grow a beard
>also nice jawline

>balding
FUCKING DHT

>tfw 24 and still get nothing on the cheeks and everything is thin and pubey

Yeah this is the worst possible combo of genes. No hair on top or bottom of head.

>tfw my 6'4" grandfather banged a 5'2" midget, produced giants
>every man in my family 6'0 or taller
>be 5'10"

Fuck you grandma