Gym Buddy thread?

Gym Buddy thread?
Post gyms and find a bro

>Courts Plus NC

Tucson Racquet Club, AZ

What the fuck? Why are there so many Tucson bros on Veeky Forums. Are you one of the anons from the meetup thread a few weeks ago?

Scranton, PA

Shit Tucson bro here

La fitness marana

Phx AZ here south mountain got a home gym its finally cool enough to use.

ASU Tempe, AZ

Evans fitness

Evans, GA

Nah didnt see the meet up thread but wish I did

Anyone in STL??

La fitness Tempe, AZ

This is now an Arizona thread.

24 hour fitness fullerton
Anyone?

golds gym, either bellevue or Smyrna TN

Baton Rouge, LA??

Guadalajara México

Sacramento, CA

Seriously why so much Arizona

>tfw CDMX

Sup m8, where do you work out at?

How are you doing friendo?

415/510 fags where you at??

Ballard Health Club, WA

Christain?

LA Fitness

Alexandria, VA

520 here

edmonton

woodland hills athletic club, CA

Columbia MD

Anyone winter park FL

Barcelona Spain anyone?

WTF so much AZ in this thread

Anyone live in Flagstaff Arizona? I lift at the NAU gym.

I live in springfield..go to a golds in lorton

That's crazy I'm from Scranton! Moved away though

LA Fitness
West palm beach, FL

North Phoenix here. South mountain too far

Why did you choose nau over asu or u of a?

Snap fitness

A lot of reasons. I didn't even consider ASU because I'm from Tempe and had no desire to stay in the Phoenix area during college.

The weather is so much better. I can't stand the weather in Phoenix

I got a full scholarship to NAU and only a half scholarship to UA.

Tucson is a shithole. I really wanted to like it but visiting the city for a college tour really turned me off. It's like a way shitter Phoenix.

Flagstaff is awesome, I love it here. If there was an actual economy here it'd be one of the best places to live in the US.

Also I liked the NAU campus the best.

Elkridge, MD but closer to Columbia. And why is it that I always see women doing lat pulldowns behind the neck?

oh SHITTTT BOYS

Columbia/Elkridge MD here too

EAC? Coliseum?

I'm a beginner in need of a mentor. I'm very hard working and dedicated. I won't let you down. Please if anyone is in Austin. I'm north but I'll drive south I'll do anything. I need a bro, please it's important to me.

512 Austin pls respond

Cortaro?

Colosseum

Lifetime Fitness.
Colorado Springs

What time are you usually in there?

Oh shit just joined EAC, m8

I go back and forth between EAC and Colosseum. EAC because it's 24 hours and usually emptier, Colosseum because I like the facilities/people more

what time are you guys in?

I go around 2-4:30 PM

Damn that's so close, I'm at LA Fitness in Yorba Linda

How much is EAC? Do they have good equipment?

I'm usually at colosseum in the afternoon.

MELBOURNE

My schedule changes weekly because fuck my life. I usually go early afternoons, otherwise early AM.

$40/month

2 squat racks (but like i said usually pretty empty, the only time I have to wait for a squat rack is 5-7 on weekdays), machines, treadmills/bikes, good selection of dumbbells, rubber plates for deads/oly

It's not as "dedicated" as Colosseum but it's not horrible or anything. It should also be pretty empty from around 2-4:30

I usually go around 8-10:30 because I work nights

GMU here, either of you in school?

8-10:30 AM? I've probably never been there the same time as you

Colosseum has had a ton of normies recently

Must be the Groupon deal

victoria, canada. where ya'll at?

San Francisco?

>tfw no upstate NY bros
north of Syracuse here

anyone from vancouver, leafland?

>tfw this is an arizona thread, but youre not in tucson anymore

colorado sucks. everyone drives like retards and there are bumbs fucking everywhere

24hr fitness colorado springs btw

>colorado sucks

What do you expect? Colo state gov spends it's entire budget on illegal mexicans.

Hollidaysburg / Altoona. The Underground

New 24 hour fitness opening up in Tacoma, a-anyone wanna go?

flex, napier nz.
hmu

Nah...Colorado legalized weed and now we have all these low life fucks in the state!!!!

Alaska club JRC

aw that sucks

maybe it will calm down

i used to go at like 3 in the morning before i started Night Auditing

24 Hour Fitness, near Angels Stadium
Anaheim, CA 714

Look out for me and my other Veeky Forums buddy at colosseum. We're usually in the arena. Maybe on a Saturday afternoon you could catch us there if you aren't working the night

I'm Korean, he's half-Korean. (No we aren't the Korean crew that quarter-squats and only does upper body)

Anytime fitness Launceston Tas

No, dude, it's because the state harbors illegal aliens and spends everyone's tax dollars on services for non-citizens.

What the fuck do you think 'sanctuary city' means? It means wetbacks come first and you come last.

Iron Den League City, TX

University of Houston gym also

I might have seen you guys around actually while I was training with I think his name is Jason? Powerlifter with the stretched lobes and sleeves.

Although maybe I did see the other Koreans. It is Columbia after all.

I'm the skinny DYEL with the big nose.

Josh* his name was Josh my bad i was just watching the Delray doco so I had the name Jason stuck in my head

Ah, I think that powerlifting trainer's name is Josh.

We are just barely out of DYEL mode

ND where you at

We usually wear leggings (no homo)

Feel free to ask us "feeling fit buddy?"

i'll have on ridiculous knee sleeves even though i'm squatting babby weight (bad knee due to one leg being longer than the other)

and sweatpants i cut off at the knees so they look like pirate shorts

what days/times did you say you guys would lift? I might come along with a buddy

I'm usually there between 2 and 4:30 PM.

He's there sometimes with me, but usually he's there after 7 PM.

We're there on Saturday afternoons sometimes too

Aye FoCo gang shit

Cardiff
Planet Fitness

every weekday?

510 fag here
24hr fitness Newark 10pm and later GO

Maybe three to four weekdays a week

Godspeed brother

Hello yes I am in Edmonton. Do you go to Anytime Fitness? I could really use a friend to keep me motivated and on schedule. Current friends are too proud of being lazy stoners to go with me.

Same goes for anyone else reading this.

Anyone in Oakland? I'm moving to uptown in like two weeks, looking for a gym. Currently using 24 hour fitness, but the Oakland ones are all trash judging from the reviews. Every other decent gym seems to be a crossfit class based gym where everything is group training sessions in hour blocks. I just need a place where I can drop in on my own schedule, use a power rack for an hour or so, then go on my way.

Oakland where? Oakland, CA? All those gyms will be trash just like all of the LA and surrounding area's gyms. Literally dirty fucking people that throw shit everywhere when there's a garbage can 10 feet away. No one reracks, people act like nogs and you'll end up leaving early because of the smell of all those fucking bums. Just drive a few minutes more up to Livermore and you'll be at one of the best 24 hour fitness gyms in the U.S.

maybe I'll see you there

my work schedule is pretty erratic since i'm the only night auditor atm so maybe on a day off I can stop by on an afternoon

Club Fitness in good ol Dover DE

aquahub croydon

24 Hour Fitness
Santa Clarita, CA

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Loughborough University anyone?

Guys I fucked up and slept with my gym buddy