Can only bench 155lbs for three reps

>Can only bench 155lbs for three reps

Git gud

How long have you been lifting? That could be decent.

Shoulder injury so this is my 13th barbell bench session

What's your bodyweight?

Like 170 or so

Your lifts suck, but keep working on it! We all start from somewhere and with each month keep improving. We're all going to make it brah!

155 is my orm user. Not even the weakest guy in this thread. It's me desu. But I'm working at it, plan to be able to orm 225 by next summer. I'll see you there user.

>can only do 135 for 1
>lifting for a year
started at failing the bar though. Squat went from 1pl8 to 3pl8 too

We're the same strength pretty much. I just hit 145 x 5 last week and yesterday I did 125 x 11

Hoping to hit 155 x 5 by the end of the month because my goal is to hit 185 x 1 by the end of the year.

I'm 5'10 145 lbs btw

Wtf

>been lifting for 7 months
>can only squat 205 lbs for 5 reps
>can only DL 2pl8 for one rep
Should I just transition or what

>can barely get 45kg for 5
It's ok for starting from literal spoopy skeleton auschwitz mode, I struggled with 37.5 for 5 7 weeks ago.

> lifting for over a year
> can only ohp 105bs x5

I failed to lift the bar when I started but damn...

>all these people lifting normal weights but thinking theyre shit because of estatters

probably a starting strength victim

I have the same stats and have been lifting for 3-4 weeks, not sure if good or not.

Eat more my dude.

Girl?

git gud
start nuckols 28 weeks program bench 3x/week

btw
> dl 300lbs for reps, rdl 260lbs for reps
> bench 170lbs for reps training it once in a blue moon
> fail to squat 150lbs lmao
I never really squatted more than 2x/month or so
funny thing is my quads are probably the most visible muscle I got

I just started lifting 3 days ago and my BP is 177lps for 5 reps. Am I a super human?

to start lifting having done sports, manual labor etc as a young is one thing, to start lifting as meager ass spaghetti arms incels is another

I've seen farmers who would dl 3pl8 in their 1st day at gym...

I also started with 3pl8!

I feel good now, thanks for this thread.

kek
good on you user

Reality time boys.
Nobody cares where you start. Everyone started somewhere. Even the strongest dudes out there.
It's all about the progress you make and the things you learn on the way.
Fuck limits.
Fuck haters.
Only you can hinder your progress user.

>Only you can hinder your progress user.
needed to actually hear that, thanks user

>just started lifting at 22 y.o.
>6', 130lb skeleton working produce at a grocery store
>can only bench 3x5 70lbs

I just want to make it, bros. I don't even want to look like I've trained from child, I'd be satisfied with an lmao2plate squat.

Ayy grocery user. I'm a manager started as a clerk. Grocery store job is good tier for gains, learn about food as get deals on the best shit. Check the meat markdown section daily.

I believe in you user, do your best :)

It's true user. We all need a little motivation sometimes. Even the best of the best have their lows and bad days. It's all part of your story. Important thing is that you keep on going.

>putting clips on deadlift bar
>thing bursts in my hand
>no wound
>grip strength completely gone in my left hand
>been like this for 3 weeks

what's helped all my stalls is 1 very high intensity day and 1/2 very high volume days

Started 1 month ago, could only do 3x5 chin ups + 3 reps on 4th set.

Now at 2x5 + 4 reps on third set. Feelsbadman.

Go to a doctor?

Stfu I'm at 105 for 5

>asking a bunch of autists a medical question on a Manchu fashion forum

I've been stuck around 185 for weeks user, and sometimes I have trouble lifting it for reps. It's a new gym and I know I should just ask someone to spot me but I haven't broken into the circle yet.

What do I do guys?

Did 1x5 with 150 lbs last week, this thursday just did 145 for 4 reps and failed the fifth one finishing in like 4 inches from the chest. And on other lifts I often see the same - making a PR and can't repeat it next workout, even though I'm always benching after a rest day.

This happens to me a lot and I'm not sure why.

I'm on a cut though so it's probably just my deficit.

Me too, even though I'm not cutting

You'll never be satisfied. I just hit 3pl8x5 on the squat and now I want more. 4pl8 here I come.

Get good at rolling it

I took basically a lifting break for about a month to practice running for a 5k, and recently had to stop lifting for about a week and a half due to school and a cold. My bench is shit at 125x3x5 where it used to be 150. At least I can do 5 pull-ups though, so there's some improvement in the mean time.

I'm here to make everyone feel better about their numbers. I'm 5'11" 165lbs. and cant even bench 125 for 5

Gonna try 80kg for 6 reps tomorrow lads wish me luck

>start lifting
>progress on bench from empty bar to 40kg 3x5
>stall
>continue lifting 4 days / week
>9 months later my pr is 50kg 1x5

I have a question.
Do you feel your pecs a lot during the exercise?
I think I feel them a little bit, but maybe not as much as I should.
I do retract my scapula and push my chest out, my pinkies are on top of the ring on the bar so the grip should be wide enough and I move the bar from shoulder to upper chest. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

>I move the bar from shoulder to upper chest

The bar is supposed to touch somewhere between your lower chest and upper abs.

Sorry, I did mean the lower chest. I try to hit my nipples.

Just started lifting
benched 205 10 times
feelsgood

will incline improve my bench numbers? I'm stalling hard at 185 for reps. I did incline the other day even with baby weight and my upper chest was sore AF

its not about the amount of weight you lift its about the weight to body weight ratio
just aim for that 1xBW Bench

>stuck at 150 lbs 3x5 for 7 months while cutting, could barely put up 155
>Just started bulking a month ago
>Currently at 175 lbs for 5 reps.
Fuck cutting

it could. do dips

Lean body or with fat, lol? Might be a dumbest question of the day but I would ask one more: when people count daily amount of protein required do they include fat?

DB press helps to improve OHP, see no reason why DB bench won't improve flat one.

so i've ran ss for a little bit now and im stalling on all fronts

stats and ORMs in lbs
>6'3 167
>squat: 235
>dead: 295
>bench: 185
>ohp: 115
>pullups: 6 reps no weight

should i eat more and continue ss or eat more and do more volume?

i still feel and look very dyel