CURRENT BODY BREAD

IM HUGE

And yet you still look like a baby

why did you feel the need to say that? what's your problem?

he's a jealous dyel. nice dubs

It's Veeky Forums and I'm bored. Sorry.

This made me feel sad. I don't even know why

You might be "big" but you look like a literal bag of shit.

Me too. That's why I said sorry

What is wrong with you

Why do I like this guy

Nothing.

jealousy is not nothing

yeah you're pretty fuckin big mate

roid the insecurities away

post your body lel

You look like a baby. Your tris are in the sewers, your pecs are smaller than your traps, and that angle is doing you way too many favors.

Why did you roid, when all you have to do to get chick is dress chill? Baggy jeans, a wrinkly band T, and an over-sized hoodie. Girls would've wanted to kick it cool with you no doubt. They just gotta know you're a chill guy.

i'm jerking off to your post, thinking about how angry and faggy your bony little dyel body was shaking as you typed that out

You face matches your grotesque body

Did ya roid past the poimt where girls could theoretically be interested in you so now you need validstion from Veeky Forums and men ? That is slippery slope to homosex.

Generally new to fitness. I started fire academy. I want to get dominant abs and arms. I want to bulk but I sometimes feel afraid that if I do I'll put on some fat in my stomach. Any tips?

Bystanders take not of the difference in musculature of OP pic
and this acne-scarred twig boy

You should be more worried about that double bellybutton.

nice body, its a shame about your face though.

Whatever you say man, I'm not the one who'll die of a heart attack at 50

Just track your weight - and try to balence out intake with cardio. Cardio burns fat first - and the muscle stays behind. Got to eat big my friend. Just run too.

Ya you're probably right. We do a lot a cardio in my class everyday so I can definitely afford up my caloric intake. And if I do eat too much I can just go on runs when I don't have class. I also hit a punching bag often so that might help too.