The gym falcon picked me up and dropped me into the manlet pit

>The gym falcon picked me up and dropped me into the manlet pit

What the fuck I'm 6'0 160lbs this isn't fair

>6’0
You know that it isn’t 1917 anymore right? People can actually afford nutritional food in the current year
The new cutoff for manlets is 6’2

Consider yourself lucky. My Uni gym refused to invest in a new gym falcon because the last one was eaten by a pajeet. Now we have a flock of gym chickens who rush you a la Zelda when you drop the weights and throw you into the pit. They shit everywhere it's a total hazard. Good side is free proton from the eggs they lay.

>tfw multiple black people have started taking oil to the gym to "lubricate their joints"

They're gonna try to fry the chickens 100%

Manlet also refers to 6' guys who dont weigh over 180 lbs. Since you just look like a tall teenager.

> he actually posted this thinking it was funny

Good thing I'm fat.

? What's so funny about my gym's demise cuckboy. Our previous falcon was dear to my heart, I won't tolerate anyone insults his memory.

user you have no feelings, overcoming the lose of a gym falcon is a hard process

youre lucky it wasnt a chadfalcon, it would have eaten you right there on the spot

Usually means that someone tall as fuck increased the average

>tfw 6'1" and 395 lbs
Thank god I'm not a manlet

>tfw the goths have invaded my gym's roman baths
>they're totally ruined
>have to travel to the east side of town to use the Turkish baths instead

>Leg press stopped dispensing tickets before closing time so now I can't win my shoes back
Fuck this gym.

>5'8 woman too tall
Nigga I'm 6'0 and I'd KILL for an 6'1 woman

5'8 women too tall? is this study AMERICAN? god damn americans.

>tfw 6'4 162 pounds
Hey, I'm only 20, don't give me so much shit okay.

It's from the 30%+ men who are below 5'8 who don't want their ego shattered by being with a taller woman

That's true. I'd fucking be with any girl up to like 6'3, maybe even 6'4 if we hit off desu.
But luckily there aren't many women that tall, though I've seen ones at like 6'2. The common "tall woman" here is 5'11 or some shit.
Why am I so autistic about this? I don't give a genuine shit what height my girl is, I'll take whatever I can get desu. Maybe if I actually tried every once in a while i'd get better with girls and hook up with someone? maybe if i went and did stuff with the people at my uni
I dont know man, shit's too much work, i'd rather just spend all my freetime on Veeky Forums and neglecting my physique, slowly withering away what I built up slowly due to eating too little yet still working out, so all i get back is a nicely tones body that's good for bodyweight, better than dyels, and worse than anyone else. i trained with 130 pounds and i've been doing bench for over 2 years

Man, I really gotta start planning out my meals.

rattle rattle eat some cattle

>6'0

the falcon sees your lifts

I tried out crossfit, but couldn't suck enough cock. No manlet pit for me.

>gym falcon
I legitimely laughed

Sup reddit

5'11 173lbs 21
Smh ya slacking user

>tfw 5'4''
>tfw cardiobunny
My only hope is to find some Amazonian milf or jacked as fuck bear to take me in as a mate, isn't it?

>tfw 5'11
>ideal height for just about anything

I'm content

>tfw 5'9.5

>Tfw perfection