Feels and Forearms

>be me
>talking to qt coworker past couple months
>hit it off and hang out a couple of times (coffee, then coffee and museum)
>I like her and think she may like me
>here's the thing: she has a boyfriend
>she hasn't really talked about him much and when she has it's been neutral at best("my bf likes camping" and things like that are pretty much the extent)
>Texting, she asked me about my previous relationship about a month or two ago
>I told her, then asked her about hers
>She said it was a looong story, will tell me in person but we've yet to have the conversation
>Last time we hung out she said next time she wants to check out my apartment
>Seeing a movie tomorrow afternoon

I don't really know what to do, Veeky Forums, I like this girl but I don't want to cuck her boyfriend, i wouldn't want to steal someone like her away from somebody. Plus, I'm not even sure about the extent of their relationship- I mean she can't be crazy about him if she's going on dates with another guy, right? Or maybe I've got a confirmation bias and she really just thinks we can be friends and hang out platonically?

Either way, I'm not sure how I would go about starting a conversation with her about my romantic interest and how said conversation would play out. Any ideas/advice?

Uh, also post your favorite forearm exercises to make this Veeky Forumsness related. Mine is behind the back forearm curls.

if she'll cheat with you she'll cheat on you but also if she's the one she's the one

Would you want to sex her or date her if her bf isn't an issue?
Seems like a pretty shitty person to be cucking her bf, I would avoid dating.
If you just want to fuck her go for it. You don't owe anything to her bf, that's her responsibility

I'm probably not a maestro on this shit, but I reckon go ahead with the business (you seem to like her and also seem relatively well put together, speacially for this board; so Imma trust ur judgement). But if it starts to become clear that she's making moves you probably should bring up the bf for two reasons:
1- If you really want a relationship w/ her then it's a bridge you gotta cross eventually, even if you just wanna smash you said you don't want to cuck some guy so wither way - cross the bridge sooner rather than later.
2- Could be she's some closet crazy bitch who is into polyamory or just petty. You don't want girls like this in your life distracting from your gains.
Rock-climbing and tossing haybales = krieg forearms

I would say not to contribute to her being a bitch to her bf but if she's willing to cheat with you she'd be willing to cheat with someone else.

Having said that their relationship could be in the middle of a major downward spiral for all you know.

I was in a similar situation OP.

My best advice I can give you is to reciprocate interest and ask her to break things off with her boyfriend if you guys want to get more serious.

It's not right to fuck someone's girl behind their back. We know what kind of psychological torment that does to another man and it only makes them bitter pieces of shit and when it happens to you you'll have no excuse.

Treat people with respect and only involve yourself with girls with enough self respect and intelligence to treat other humans with decency

if she cheats on him she'll cheat on you m8

That's the thing- I have no information on the extent of their relationship because she hasn't told me. She could be fully committed to him and I could be a delusional asshole for thinking she'd consider fucking around on him or she could be looking for the door. Either way, I wouldn't do anything with her while she was with him, I'd wait till she drops him before moving in which, again, might not even be a consideration to her.

Update: I checked her FB and she's statuses as in a relationship with this guy. Looks like it's been a little bit over a year. He's a major dyel but he also seems like he's smarter than me, at least in the sense that he's a Mechanical Engineer and i'm a Liberal Artist.

Pump and dump ya fucking poofter

Sounds like she just thinks of you as a friend. She's bringing up her boyfriend in neutral statements to remind you she has a boyfriend and you guys are just friends

Why do you refuse to accept that she is taken and find someone else?

Deluding yourself that the guy is bad is just a sad white knight way to go about it.
If she leaves him for you she most likely won't be loyal to you either.

You will just be dealing with a whore who flirts with random guys

I don't think she's crazy, we share similar interests(film and musical tastes) and we have good banter. I know for a fact I need to bring it up, cause if I don't i'll just end up going on these dates that go nowhere and she'll get bored (unless she's keeping me on emotional retainer until she finds the right time to break it off with him). I just don't know how to go about wording it to her.
I wouldn't home wreck, I just don't know where her interest lie.

Anons, could she be leading me on? I'm replaying different scenarios in my head and the one that makes my stomach ache is her telling me that she doesn't actually have feelings and that our times hanging out she just considered to be friend occasions. I would feel like such a fucking idiot. But it's too late to pull out now, I need to address it to her in one way or another.
Shit, you're probably right. I feel like an asshole but I guess this is what I get when my >tfwnogf feels distract me from my gains.

She is branch swinging. She is bored of her actual bf but won't dump him until she has someone else to replace him.

I'd say you should fuck her few times an maybe even keep her as a plate, but don't engage in anything serious with her.

no
she brings up the boyfriend in neutral terms because she has conscience issues
she probably likes user and maybe has some romantic feelings towards him. but feels bad for having them because she has a boyfriend

if a girl tries to hide it, talks neutral or even negative of her boyfirend and says shit like
"... unfortunately I've a boyfriend...."

you just know she kinda wants to fuck but it's bad behavior and nobody wnats to see nobody wants to see himself as unjust villain
so she gives you the responsibility and you have to make a move and "save" her from her current relationship

brap

Either she thinks you're gay or she likes you.

>checking your apartment out

She's not long term no matter how it ends

Here's the thing- since she told me that "its a looong story" thing about her boyfriend:

On the first date I didn't ask because I figured it'd come up but it never did. I autistically texted her about it and she said "i'll tell you alllll about it next week"

On the second date, I brought up since she didn't and she just said some other neutral stuff like that he went to our same uni and he likes the outdoors and stuff like that. She didn't mention her emotional status with him(debatably understandably so, maybe she doesn't feel close enough to me to disclose that?)

Tomorrow's the third date, and I still don't really know anything. I want to make a move but I don't know what direction i'm heading.

that's a preetttyyy nice butt

She knows i'm not gay, I told her about my ex and I'm pretty sure she knows that I like her. I'm flirtatious with her

Also, a couple of weeks ago after hanging out, I brought something up about work via text and she responded then said:
(piggybacking atop a work convo)
>"Also thanks for chilling today!!!!"
Of course annette, I had a good time :)
>"Yay, I was hoping I didn't bore you(Smiley tongue emoji)
I don't think you could ever bore me, I really enjoy spending time with you. We should go see It sometime soon(clown emoji)
>U da best -- I agree(open mouth smiley emoji). Yaas boy. I wonder if it'll be any good...guess we'll find out

>>Texting, she asked me about my previous relationship
>>I told her, then asked her about hers
>>She said it was a looong story,
>>Last time we hung out she said next time she wants to check out my apartment

Don't get caught in her branch swinging trap!!!

This

>>U da best -- I agree(open mouth smiley emoji). Yaas boy. I wonder if it'll be any good...guess we'll find out

is this bait, or is this how adults speak to each other now? fucking hell

You should tell her how you feel, and also mention that you respect her relationship.

Also idk why you're even pursuing her, hanging out with girls who have boyfriends is such a waste of time

Now that I type it out it does sound pretty stupid.

You're fucking right, but idk the dong wants what the dong wants

You fucking beta virgin. It's like you don't want op to get laid.

if she cheats with you she'll cheat on you

these are the three possibility

she is so naiv that she doesn't realize you two are flirting and she thinks she's just beeing nice
(highly doubtful)

She just likes the attention and is teasing you

or she is branch swinging

the answer to all these three is to either cut contact or to engage further and make it more serious
go in for a kiss or something

Too late, she is already seing him as a beta faggot, No way he can reverse that.That kind of move is only allowed to ultimate alpha romeo

> Also idk why you're even pursuing her, hanging out with girls who have boyfriends is such a waste of time
Or only for the scoundrel who fuck them behind BF back and then break their heart sending them back to their boring life

>plate

fuck off back to redpill faggot

OP here, this shit is so stressful. Maybe I'll just hang out and play it cool, then proceed to taper off contact with her so I don't have to deal with this. These things should be straightforward, right?

>tfw no gf to fall out of the sky and instantly hit it off romantically with

>Now that I type it out it does sound pretty stupid.

I get that people have created this codified way of communicating to each other online - but fuck me it's so retarded. Sounds like little kids talking to each other with fucking emojis and shit.

not to go too blackpill with you but honestly she sounds like some dumb cunt. pump and dump or ignore. don't bother fucking thinking too hard about what to do - she probably just wants the attention.

I've done this a few times. Honestly, just go with it. She will most likely want the dick, supply it and then be done with it - enjoy the ego boost, move on.

Bruh is that a Pic of her? I'd smash so hard. Furthermore if she fucking sent that to you of course she fucking wants the D m8!

>Enjoy not getting laid when you could
Wew lad

I'm not looking for easy pussy, I don't really have a problem getting that and I've got another girl ready to go on a dime if I get horny. I'm looking for somebody who I enjoy talking to and who satisfies me emotionally as well as physically.

>past couple months
>month or two ago
You have been friendzoned a long time ago. Didnt even kiss her yet did you?

>somebody who I enjoy talking to and who satisfies me emotionally as well as physically

obviously this chick doesn't then. talking to her and having to think about what to do is stressing you out because she's sending confusing messages. Do you think she cares about you emotionally? Or cares about her existing boyfriend?

Then definitely don't go with a girl who's cheating on her guy with you. She'll do the same shit to you and then you'll come back here crying about how you were a blind idiot.

If you want to fuck then go for it. If you want a relationship then don't fucking date a cheater. Simple shit

Cucking someones bf is my fetish, and I'm above average looking so its easy if I wanted to. But honestly I can't stand the drama. What do?

No I didn't you mong because she has a boyfriend
Try and keep up faggot

Learn how to be a better human being?

Enjoy your friendzone you mong try to keep up faggot

kys

Well, OP, speaking from experience here, let me tell ya a story and maybe you can learn from my mistake:
>be friends with a guy who was my classmate in highschool
>we're cool, but he's kind of an asshole which is why we get along well
>she has a hot af gf, and cheats on her regularly with multiple chicks
>i get along real well with his GF, she loves the same shit I do, likes the same music and books and shit, also likes vidya and lifitng
>cunt friend of mine brags to me about new conquests
>feel shitty for the girl but don't want to tell her, wouldn't do anyone any good
>at a party, she goes to sleep early and the guy fucks some other girl upstairs
>what the fuck come on you cunt
>his gf and I end up growing to really like each other and talk a lot
>at another party, we end up making out outside, she admits she's been in love with me for months
>I admit i feel the same way
>she leaves the guy, but the guy doesn't know she's leaving him to get with me
>I know we'll have to tell him eventually, so figure might as well get it over with.
>I do, i tell him me and the girl are together
>he literally cries and tells me he's more disappointed in me than her. Asks me just one thing, don't tell her about the cheatings
>promise not to, agree not to keep in contact anymore
fast forward 2 months
>me and girl get along real fucking well, lots of sex and gay shit like cuddling and handholding which I was never into before
>she finds out from one of her friends about the cheatings, still gets mad that she didn't know, asks me if I knew, I admit I did because I'm a retard
>she calms down after a few days of feeling shitty
fast forward 1,5 years
>she cheats on me with some college guy from her college and tells me she's in love with him and she doesn't know what to do
>I feel fucking destroyed, but nothing I can do about this shit now. Tell her go be with him, good luck, couldn't stay with her after she cheated anyway
that's all folks. Once the cuckee, then the cuck.

> if she'll cheat with you she'll cheat on you

Thats where youre supposed to stop you massive raging faggot.

Are you retarded?

lmao

Just ask her straight up what's the deal with her going on dates with you when she still has a boyfriend. Tell her you're interested in her but don't want to go behind his back so she should break up with him if she's serious about dating with you.

Not sure what to pull from this but thanks for the tale, lad

Obviously if the bitch cheats on someone with you that she will cheat on you with someone later. The bitch didn't have the spine to end things before starting some thing with someone else.

Did you never tell your friend to stop cheating?

Told him I thought it was a scum thing to do, his response was always 'I can't change, this is who I am, can't control myself' etc.

It's bullshit but what can you do, seems like we all got what we deserved, because the girl's now single because the college guy didn't want to get with her after all.

I guess what's relevant to you is that if she cheats on that poor cunt with you, she'll cheat on you with some dyel college kid who plays guitar and has a soulpatch. They fuck what they want, when they want.

For example, i'm pretty sure what she found attractive about me was my phisique mostly, as my friend was a skinny guy. So once she was bored of skinnyguy, she wanted my muscles , and once she got bored of my muscles, she wanted something else. Wouldn't be surprised if the next victim would be a fatty

I was in similar situation and told her to break up and she did but lied to me about it for six months and after I told her I loved her I found out a month later she never broke up with her bf and was still with him. Then I ended things and she got suicidal and went and fucked one of my coworkers and another one of my friends from uni in a bid to upset me. It worked. I hate women so god damn much. This was almost four months ago and I still haven't recovered.

Is this a designated feels thread pls

Hey OP, her name start with R and end with A?

My fiancee has that same underwear.

What state are you in, OP?

EXCELLENT POST!

This is actually a pretty good ending I guess.

Ah fair enough then lad, he sounds like a cunt.

better to be a good man than to sex it up desu

>Can't recognize his fiancee's ass just by looking at it

its fucking obvious what to pull from this you idiot. if she is willing to cheat for you SHE WILL CHEAT ON YOU. so fug the bish, but don't get into a relationship. she is a dirty cheating cunt of a whore.

This is the best advice ITT.

OP, i went through something similar last year. I know it seems like it's a good idea and you're trying to be a decent person, but don't do it. Even if she's nice to you now, think about how she'll treat you down the road if she's willing to cheat on her bf.

If it's not purely pump and dump, don't do it. This happened with a coworker and i regret it. She ended up breaking up with her bf AFTER we got together. Terribad

Wtf is a plate

IIRC, a large portion of women have a backup man waiting around....over 50%? Someone here is bound to have the infographic. That's you right now. Are you better than that? Or are you OK with being the backup option?

I do wrist curls, pronate wrist curls for forearms, in addition to deathgrip on diddly. Mediocre results but I'm happy with them.

plate spinning. redpill terminology for having chicks on rotation

2D>3D

ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER

Ty based user.

Everyone says they don't lurk Reddit and yet 90% of the people here know all these damn terms.

The term was created by the Rational Male / Rollo Tomassi, who has his own damn site.

I do go on reddit though, just not on TRP.

>goes on a date with another man behind bf
>s-she could be loyal

I don't know what the fuck you 2017 nu-males are thinking but you guys are fucking pathetic and holy shit nowadays western world is filled with estrogen feminine male it pisses me off

This explains nothing

I don't deny that I lurk reddit, but only a select few subs (I've read a handful of posts from the redpill sub, so that's how I know that term)

lads ive been in a gay relationship for 4 years but lifting and seeing all these girls on Veeky Forums makes me want to suggest a threesome with a girl but i dont want my bf to think im a breeder what do i do bros

hey man, give it another year and you'll feel a lot better

i know that seems like a long time but i'm 2 years on from something similar and i've moved on quite nicely so you'll probably be fien

Thanks user that means a lot. If only women were as nice as you faggots on Veeky Forums