Does anyone here actually lift for women? It's a complete waste of time

Does anyone here actually lift for women? It's a complete waste of time.

Women don't want muscles. I mean, it's not a minus, but the losers here who build their bodies with the intent that some 9/10 will throw themselves at you are delusional. You can have the perfect body and it won't mean shit if you cant hold a conversion and be interesting. Women aren't going to collapse at your feet and veg for you cock because of your 8 pack. Never. If you can't even approach and lead women you may as well be a neck beard with an anime pillow.

We know that is the truth, but what are we supposed to do, stay fat fucks?

Grow a spine and talk to them. It doesn't matter what about. Like chicken nuggets?. Talk about it to them. Be enthusiastic.

No but the true slots are more likely to engage if you're/fit/And after that it's pretty easy if you don't splerge

that pic looks like she's hypnotizing her into becoming a catgirl

It's not just about women, physical strenght is the most important aspect in a man's life.

This is true whether we want it to be or not. As humanity has developed throughout history, physical strength has become less critical to our daily existece but no less important to our lives. Ou strength, more than any other thing we posses, still determines the quality and quantity of time here in these bodies. Whereas previously our physical strength determined how much food we ate and how warm and dry we stayed, it merely determines how well we function in these new surroundings we have crafted for ourselves as our culture has accumulated. But we are still animals. Our physical existence is, in the final analysis, the only one that actually matters.

Skeleton here. Four women were approaching me within 1 year.

Personality (I'm not even outgoing) > whatever you think

Wow four.

How many got you? 0?

I lift for my bros. Admiration for each others bodies builds comaraderie.

many young women can't hold a conversation or be interesting. but if you are hot and they like you they will overlook awkardness if you keep thinks moving

Lifting = more confidence
Feeling good in your own body = more confidence
More confidence = more likely to hold a conversation

Lifting is a sign right off the bat that you take care of yourself and have self respect. But yeah you have to have some sort of game or sense of humor. I have this charmingly witty and smart persona that comes out when the stars align but the rest of the time I'm a total autist unprepared for social interaction.

they approach you as in initiate conversation beyond "hi"?
maybe you are non threatening.
as a big ogre who isn't outgoing, qts will throw hard signals hoping you talk to them (eg stare at you until you look then shy smile)

>charmingly witty and smart persona that comes out when the stars align but the rest of the time I'm a total autist unprepared for social interaction.
Are you me? It often depends on the person I'm talking to. Some girls make sperg out, some don't. Even less attractive girls make me sperg out sometimes.

One literally asked me to go out with her, one told me I'm cute as a teddy, one hit on me, the other was a stranger that walked up to me and said hi.

>with the intent that some 9/10 will throw themselves at you

I'd be happy with a 5/10 to be honest

maybe you are handsome, tall, and have good shoulder width despite self proclaimed skeleton

>physical strenght is the most important aspect in a man's life.

Uh, what? No. No, it's not. What a juvenile thing to say. How old are you? No way are you in your 20's yet.

Say this shit to any of the male world leaders.

Physical strength is important to a lot of men, but the "most" important to all men? Fuck no. I promise you it's not the most important thing to me, and I work in a gym.

Have your autism checked out.

This is absolutely true. My best friend is gay so he has a lot of female friends I come into contact with. One of them was cruahing on me hard apparently whenever I'm not around, always asking where I'm at, if he's going to invite me over, last time he talked to me lol. I didn't know all this until he told me how she won't shut up -- and I only ever met her once and I was super awkward and in a depressed mood.

He told me I'm so hot it doesn't matter if I'm awkward, and the weird things I say only make me unique to girls instead of the refular boring dudebro fuckboys that always talk to them.

>like chicken nuggets? talk to them about it

in an alternate time line, someone actually tried this

>You can have the perfect body and it won't mean shit if you don't have a good face

Fix'd.

>if I'm awkward, and the weird things I say only make me unique to girls instead of the refular boring dudebro fuckboys that always talk to them.
Is that true? It sounds logical.

>meanwhile dudes in tinder threads post abs, literally say whatever they want, and get a fuck within minutes

Imagine a 9/10 cosplaying weeb giggling calling you senpai.
Now imagine a 2/10 fatass doing the exact same thing.
Same shit for both sexes, attractiveness makes shitty behavior endearing.

this hits too close to home

[spoiler];_;[/spoiler]